Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
Greetings! Free For All Battle?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shining Mike

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:37 pm
Hey everyone! Nice to meet you, my name is Evan Landry, im 26, but most people call me either Landry, or Mike (long story). I just joined up, so I guess I should introduce myself a bit. I first got in to gaia to join the Wrestling RP scene with my friend, but since I retired i've been increasingly renewing my interest in Pokemon, which i've been playing since Red and Blue, playing every generation. I've successfully completed the national dex and spend most of my time breeding shinies (Hense the Shining Mike nickname in the trainer card).

Anyway! One of the main reasons I joined up was because I was looking for people to try out a new battle style that's been increasing in popularity over Youtube, called the Free For All Battle. It takes place in the Multi-battle platform, but the object is to be the last man standing, which basically encourages you to attack your tag team partner. The rules aren't complicated, and if you wanna catch on quick, a good way to start would to watch my favorite FFA Battler, TheKingNappy on his channel, located here: http://youtu.be/v-iMq0fJ05k

Let me know if you're interested, I think it would be pretty epic to video capture a few sessions, voice chat on skype, etc. Hope to meet you all soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:08 pm
Hi, welcome to the guild!

I've never heard of FFA battles before; that sounds really cool. Hopefully folks are interested and a couple matches can happen. c:
Dorm wifi prevents me from joining personally. Best wishes though!

starkaat

A Pal

The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces