Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:43 pm
I wonder if I'll get fired for calling that b***h out.

Hmmm...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 pm
How badly?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:52 pm
Bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:09 pm
What happened?  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:21 pm
Mama Ame
What happened?

One of the new girls think she's a know it all, and I just put her in her place today.

Every time I point out a mistake of hers so she doesn't do it again, she complains.

Now today, I will give her a real reason to complain.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:17 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Mama Ame
What happened?

One of the new girls think she's a know it all, and I just put her in her place today.

Every time I point out a mistake of hers so she doesn't do it again, she complains.

Don't you mean you "have given" not "will give"? Or had you not done it yet at the time you posted the post I'm quoting? * emotion_dowant to know*  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:18 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Mama Ame
What happened?

Don't you mean you "have given" not "will give"? Or had you not done it yet at the time you posted the post I'm quoting? * emotion_dowant to know*

No, if she hasn't complained yet, she will.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:33 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Mama Ame
What happened?

Yeah, but you technically already gave her a real reason to complain regardless of whether or not she has or hasn't complained yet. XP  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:40 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Mama Ame
What happened?

Yeah, but you technically already gave her a real reason to complain regardless of whether or not she has or hasn't complained yet. XP

OKAY WELL THANKS FOR ******** CORRECTING ME LIKE ALWAYS.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:02 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Mama Ame
What happened?

Sorry. I don't know why the side of me that likes to correct people comes out around you, because the last person I remember it coming out around was my adoptive mother and I think that was part of the whole teenager vs parent rivalry thing so I'm surprised it comes out with you. Maybe I see you as a rival subconsciously or something like that? sweatdrop  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:18 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:57 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami

Sorry. I don't know why the side of me that likes to correct people comes out around you, because the last person I remember it coming out around was my adoptive mother and I think that was part of the whole teenager vs parent rivalry thing so I'm surprised it comes out with you. Maybe I see you as a rival subconsciously or something like that? sweatdrop

Do you think that for ONE DAY. Just ONE LITTLE TINY DAY you could not be a giant obnoxious a*****e?

I mean I know it might be REALLY ******** hard but you should try. I think we would all be very impressed and shocked if you managed it.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:50 pm
Mama Ame
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami
SuicidalSkittles
Kor Saiyajinkami

Do you think that for ONE DAY. Just ONE LITTLE TINY DAY you could not be a giant obnoxious a*****e?

I mean I know it might be REALLY ******** hard but you should try. I think we would all be very impressed and shocked if you managed it.

Damn I didn't even know that that side of myself was sneaking out to play that much. Sorry!!! Feel free to point it out and let me know I'm being that way seeing as I apparently am doing it all the time and not even aware of it at all. sweatdrop redface crying  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games