Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:55 am
Rp between my Oarona and Buffy_the_Bloody's Arielle

Quote:
Her paw graced over the purple and pink shell, admiring the shiny look it had. It was such a pretty shell, and since she found it that morning she had been ogling it. It almost had purple stripes, but they were soft, and thick. Hardly stripes at all. She loved finding new things. Treasures were her favorite thing in life, and treasures could be anything she found interesting. She even had an animal skull or two, because of the different cracks in the bone.

She was humming, her tail swishing back and forth. Lying on her back, her paws in the air as she examined her trinket in the moonlight. She felt safe, so she had no fear of being found. But of course she was a bit of a risk taker anyway. If the ends justified the means.

"This will go perfectly with my other shells." She said appreciateively.

Quote:
Oarona walked confidently, a purpose in mind. She was lugging a large pelt on her back, no doubt from a wildebeest or another large herbivoire. She needed to get rid of it and fast... it hadn't been properly treated, so she was concerned it would begin to rot any time now.

She wasn't entirely sure where she was, but it didn't really matter. As long as she could find other lions, she could potentially trade the thing away... or just scoop up another item as she went. It didn't really matter.

A female voice rang through the pleasant darkness, so Oarona perked her ears forward. Someone was out here? Perfect, maybe they could direct her somewhere useful.

"Hello?" She called out, gently.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:56 am
Quote:
When another voice hit her ears, bright blue eyes widened and she rolled onto her belly. She stilled, before standing and moving to almost hide behind a rock. Not to hide, but to learn about who was approaching before they saw her.

It looked like some sort of..monster. It had paws like a lion, and she noticed it was two toned..Blue, and a heavy dark brown. Interesting. It had thick fluff, and from where she was standing she could not make out a face.

"Interesting.." She said, her eyes narrowing curiously. She bit on her tongue, deep in thought on whether she should show herself or not. In the end, curiousity would always win.

"Well... Hi." She smiled, stepping out from the rock. "Are you a monster?"

Quote:
As she approached the voice, she took in the form of a very pretty lioness. Pale, with markings like the sea. She was a bit taken aback by the question, but then her eyes caught sight of the shell, with it's unique colouration.

Oh, what she could trade for that! She drank in it's form greedily, before putting on a smile for the other lioness.

"Oh! I'm not monster, this is just a pelt," she said, looking away and rolling her eyes. This was why she liked to work alone. "It's nice and warm, and light as a feather! Perfect for chilly nights."

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:57 am
Quote:
Arielle stepped closer, her fire red hair standing out in the moonlight. She cocked her head, examining the pelt, before stepping back and smiling.

"Wow. It's always so warm here, I've never had to wear a pelt. That's neat!" Her voice was upbeat, almost like a child's.

"My name is Arielle." She said, eyes gleaming with curiousity and adventure.
"What is yours? And.. I'm sorry to have called you a monster." She finished.

She sometimes forgot how different life was outside her little grotto of a home. Not that she didn't love her home.. It was beautiful. But Arielle had always longed for what she couldn't have. It was something she couldn't escape.

Quote:
Oarona pondered over the lioness, remarking on how the moon made her colours pop. She'd make a good prize, but alas, she didn't trade live goods. Pity, really.

"No need to apologize! And it is? Well then, I don't need this pelt anymore, I suppose! It would probably make a comfy bed," she said, thinking how it sagged on her body and smelled, and feeling the urge to get rid of it intensify. "Hmm... maybe I could find someone who would want it..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:58 am
Quote:
Arielle really hadn't a care for her own safety. That got her in trouble quite a lot. Especially with her mother. Aquaria was a very kind lioness, but she didn't tolerate a reckless mermaid. It was probably a good thing that this female had no interest in harming her.

When she began talking of not needing her pelt anymore, Arielle smiled, her eyes lighting up. "Oh! Oh it would go perfectly in my collection!" Arielle wasn't dumb, but she found beauty in some things that no one really understood. But her collection was her heart and soul, it was everything to her.

"I think it's.. kinda neat." She smiled again.

Quote:
"Would it really?" Oarona's expression brightened, delighted that she had come across a lioness who not only liked to collect things, but was interested in the pelt. It was always easier when she didn't have to work hard to get what she wanted. Or to get rid of what she didn't want, in this case.

"It would be a great piece or any collection," she agreed. "The fur is soft and completely intact. It's also... fresh." But that won't last forever.

"Would you be interested in a trade? That shell you have there is quite an intriguing item..."

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:01 am
Quote:
Arielle walked beside her, looking at the pelt. She lifted her paw, taking a leg of the pelt and rubbing it against her cheek. "Oh.." She sighed, her eyes closing and she smiled. Oh this was super soft! She stepped back, and nodded. Though then her shell was mentioned. Instintively she picked it up and curled it against her chest.

"My..My shell?" She looked at her shell once more, the toes of her paw opening to reveal it's shiny self.

"Ya know what? Sure. Sure let's trade." She said, nodding and thrusting her paw with the shell out towards the female. She had grown rather attached to her shell, but how could she turn down something so unique?

Quote:
Oarona held her breath as Arielle approached and touched the pelt, hoping that it wouldn't fail on her somehow. But the lioness didn't seem to see anything wrong with it, and the fur was truly lovely.

For a moment, though, it seemed that Arielle was reconsidering. She clung to the shell and Oarona cringed inwardly, hoping she wouldn't change her mind...

And success! Oarona grinned, and gently placed the pelt on the ground, even though she was all too eager to be rid of it and have her paws on that precious shell. "Wonderful! I am sure it'll look fantastic with everything you own," she bunched the pelt into a makeshift fold so that it'd be easier for Arielle to pick up. No inconvenience for a willing trade partner, nosiree!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:02 am
Quote:
Arielle handed over the shell, smiling as she looked down at the folded pelt. She didn't have a pelt of her own, and now she finally did. Not that she knew she was missing it in her life. But now that she had it, she was all too happy to keep it forever.

"I've never traded before. It was fun." She said, and she smiled again. She picked up the pelt, thrusting it over her back in one motion, and she began modeling it.

"It really is warm and comfy.. Oh this is so neat, thank you!" She said, and closed her eyes in joy again.

Quote:
Oarona found herself grinning even more, but this time it wasn't even much of an act. Arielle was so delighted with it, she found herself hoping that the pelt wouldn't degrade quite as quickly as she felt it would. She'd feel a little guilty if it did.

At least now she had something unique to take back to the guild. She cupped her paws gently around the shell, then set to work making a little leaf satchel for it, so it'd be easy to carry.

"I am so glad you like it," she said sincerely, as she looked for a sturdy vine or stem that she could use to weave her satchel. "If I come by this area again, perhaps I'll bring you something else," she finished with a nod.

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:03 am
Quote:
Arielle found herself noting that she would have to make sure she was around if she came back. She nodded exhuberantly, the smile from ear to ear.
"Thank you, Oarona!" She said, and rushed to her, giving a hug around the neck.
Arielle had no personal boundaries.

"I'll make sure I have something too, then. I hope you have safe travels back home." She said softly.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games