Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sunshine was sunnier than most days. She smiled as she walked, and chatted amicably with passerbys, which frightened more than it warmed. The normally bitter lioness was actually…happy for once. There was a sway in her step that wasn’t there before. It was as if hell had opened up beneath their paws to suck her back in, only to deliver a twin in her place!

Oh, how she didn’t think this could happen to her! She wasn’t in love yet, but that Bahari boy, Cetus, oh how he could spin her gears. The beads in her mane swayed to and fro, clinking a happy song. In all actuality she should be at work or chatting with the Bahari visitors at the Mummer’s ball, but all she wanted to do was day dream.

Sabra Knight
Moonrise stared towards the sky. The new pride was still a major adjustment for her, including this name!, but the lioness was coping well. Now though she was trying to focus on her crafts, but she was totally zoning out. The busy atmosphere with all of the liones coming back and forth was distracting her. Why can't I seem to focus at all? Sighing Priya settled back on her paws.

A walk might be nice.

With that the lioness stood and started to move. Maybe something interesting would happen to kill her boredom. Hopefully.

There was a break in her happy-go-lucky attitude when Sunshine came across Moonrise. Of course their stations meant that she knew the lioness, though not enough to call her friend nor enemy. She did, however, know of her mate; the rat fink b*****d that teased her almost every day with his spouting of false affection. How that poor female put up with him she would never know.

Still, this might be just the lioness to talk to. Sunshine moved closer to her, kicking up her dark paws in the sand to gain speed. “Good evening, Moonrise!” Though she wasn’t aware of it, her reputation might make others wary of her. She was bitter and aggressive around females, and all too sexual around males. Few called the bright lioness friend. “You’re looking….healthy tonight.” Her eyes grazed over the female and she gave a smile. “I have some questions and you seem to be suitable enough to answer them.”

Sabra Knight
Ears twitching Priya turned to look towards the voice calling out ever so cheerfully towards her. "Sunshine?" The lion's gaze narrowed slightly both from confusion and the tingle that went down her spine. She knew of Vincenzo's plays towards the female, playful or not it still bothered her. I really need to talk to him about that. Still she was surprised that the other female was suddenly so cheery. Wasn't she supposed to be angry at the world when it came to other females?

"Than...thank you?" Offering an awkward smile Priya nodded, "You are as well....but what questions do you need help with?" The lioness sat back and curled her tail around her paws in curiosity. What exactly was going on?

“Yes, yes, it wasn’t a compliment dear. You really should watch yourself or your mate will go straying again. You know how he wanders.” Sunshine said in a rush, swiping her paw around in the air. Honestly! “Males like slips, not real females. Give him a litter and then let yourself go.” Anyway, where was she? Oh yes, yes, the matter of business she needed to have discussed.

“How was it that you knew you were besotted? That is, when you ended the game and decided to start to pursue that mate of yours?” Sunshine had clear motives as she was anything but subtle. Still, even the know it all lioness needed a few questions answered from time to time. Better to ask a relatively younger female than some old crone.

Sabra Knight
Frowning Priya just sighed. Now this was much more like it, "No wonder you're so popular with everyone." Remarked the lioness stiffly. She knew what her mate wanted and there was a reason he only played to tease the other lioness. A smirk escaped her maw, she knew her love and how he was, "Or some just say that to themselves since they aren't wanted enough for a lifetime instead of for a night."

Coughing into her paw she blinked up, "How did I know?" Raising an eyebrow the lioness frowned, "It took me a while...but it just felt different. I wanted nothing more than to look at my mate than others...and it just felt more special being wiht him. I worried and thought about him more..." Pausing she looked up with surprise, "Could it be...you've actually fallen?"

Sunshine raised a perfectly manicured eyebrow with a sneer. “So says the lioness who not only joined the pride with her mate, but has yet to bare him a little. My dear, either you are as barren as the sands themselves, or he has not touched you. Which seems more plausible?” She shook her head on a cackling laugh. “Excuse me, I get ahead of myself sometimes. There has to be a reason for that, but your fertility isn’t on my agenda.”

Not that she gave a damn. Vincenzo needed sons to teach his ways so that he could calm down for a while. He really was too wild for words.

“Moving on.” Sunshine brushed aside the earlier talk. It was in the past; something out of her reach. “I told you dear, I have not fallen. Just that I…feel as if I might. I have begun to show signs of preference for this one, and he is on my mind, but I have yet to feel the attachment that would burn me if he left. That part comes later, I take it.”  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:35 pm
Painted Moose

Moonrise felt the fur on her spine rise in anger at the comment, "Not everyone has cubs as soon as possible. I prefer to enjoy my time with my mate rather than just weaning cubs nonstop." She did want cubs though, but Sunshine was not allowed to know that! "If that's your view of matehood just having a horde of cubs then no wonder you're single. You clearly have no idea..." Shaking her head the lioness sighed, "You're right. My life shouldn't be on your agenda." Ever. Period.

The lioness chuckled at Sunshine's description, "So you haven't yet you feel like you have?" Amusement danced in her gaze. Did Sunshine find a muse all of a sudden to be speaking like this? Leave it to the other lioness to dance about love after finally finding it..."That might be then. You might actually be starting to fall for him. Such things though cannot be described. Trust me you'll understand when you know that you have truly fallen for him." It would be interesting to see the other in real love. If Priya had any true viciousness in her she would hope to see a one sided love just to teach the golden lioness a lesson, but rather hoped that this was a true story. Maybe if Sunshine fell truly in love something good would happen if she had a mate. As in giving other females a piece of mind about their male's commitment.

The thought made her grin. If only.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:11 pm
Sabra Knight
Yours can end it. c:

"If you say so, dear." Priya's prattling at this point was honestly one of the more pathetic she had heard as of late. If she was trying to spin it around on Sunshine then she would have better luck trapping the wind. Sunshine did things on her own terms. She didn't feel loneliness, and thus had never craved companionship until Cetus came along. She assumed the maternal instinct to reproduce would come later, but for Priya to go so long without cubs...Absolute gossip.

Still, she felt a huffing cluck coming that shifted into a frown. For a lioness who supposedly thought she had a handle on her mateship Priya was as vague with the description as a novice. I'll know when I know? Bah. What kind of help was that?

"Well, that's...useful. Thank you for your time, dear, but I think I'll go talk to some others. Not that you weren't helpful, but I think a broad information network would be of more use than once source, don't you?" Her fake smile followed her as she stood, and sauntered away from the other female.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:05 pm
Painted Moose

There really was no getting through such a stubborn skull. She hoped that whatever poor male was getting ensnared this time had the patience and smarts to deal with the other lioness. Moonrise just sighed as she resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the other lioness. Why did I stop again?

"Mmhmm. Sure you should go and ask as many as possible." Why did Sunshine think she would truly give her a great description? Priya wondered if the other lioness could even handle knowing what love was. Being totally dedicated to another and finding yourself lost just at catching their gaze...flushing at her own wandering thoughts the lioness shook her head. As it was the more lions that Sunshine asked the more the lioness would spread her own gossip about herself. After all it was perfect for the other lionesses to find out that Sunshine might finally have someone attached to her.

I take it back I might want that fake smile to get crushed... Though Moonrise as she turned her own back and started moving away. She should have just never left her crafting...still it was interesting....that even a lioness like Sunshine could think she was falling in love. Now to only see what happens next~

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces