Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

Roho was alone. He tried. Oh how he tried to meet others and connect with females, but it never seemed to ever go the way he wanted. Maybe he was trying to make everything into something else, cause the Gods knew he wanted a mate. He wanted someone to share his life with but was having a hard time getting over the loss of his his first, and what he still thought, was his only true love. Sure he had met with others, spent nights with them, talked, and tried, but to no luck.

With a heavy sigh the male sat down amongst the tall grass as it waved like the ocean due to the soft night breeze. Stars winked down at him from between a few puffy clouds illuminated by the half moons rays. He eyes glanced upwards to the heavens. Roho was almost disgusted with himself at this point. Why couldn't he just move on? Why couldn't he just stop trying to push relationships and scaring females away? He had so much love to give. He really just had no idea how to go about giving it anymore.

(Been a loooooong time since I've RPed this boy. Might take me a few posts to really get back into him.)

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image Out in the roguelands yet again. Yofiel was not surprised but she was rather sad. The majority of her cubs both those she adopted from her mate and her own litter had gone off to their own lives outside the old pride because of the civil war. What had become of her mate, she had no idea. She just knew that when the dust settled and the pride completely went it separate ways after the destruction of the civil war had pulled everything apart, she had not found her mate anywhere. She was heartbroken over the loss of him and had spent months trying to find him, in the colonies, the mainland, everywhere.

Unfortunately, there came a time when the lioness had to face the idea that she needed to move onward and stop hunting for him. Maybe he was still alive, but the likelihood was that he was dead. There were many that had lost their lives and it would be impossible to find his body with all that had transpired. She was lucky to have kept track of most of the cubs. She had come across a few of them here and there, but even some of their fates were unknown to her. Life was hard like that at times, but she had to move onward and try to start over. She wasn't sure if she had the heart to start over, but she was going to have to.

The lioness padded alone and rather lost in her thoughts. The tall grass was nice and helped her to feel invisible and alone with her sadness. Yofiel found that it also made it hard to see obstacles before she was upon them. She tripped over the male's tail before she noticed him. The purple and gold lioness looked up at the male with a sheepish smile. "Sorry about that." She picked herself up, shook off the dirt and bits of grass and gave him a friendly smile. "I didn't hurt your tail, did I?" She would have hated to cause pain to the poor guy.

Kolina

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:53 pm
Roho practically jumped out of his skin when he felt an unexpected something step on his tail and bound to his paws. He turned quickly to see what it was when he heard and saw the lioness behind him. He blinked owlishly at her for a moment. How had he not heard her? Had he been that caught up on his own melodrama? He chastised himself for allowing the pity party but at the same time knew it wouldn't change in the future.

He realized he was still staring at the female and gently shook his head. "No, no. It's fine." He lowered himself back to a sitting position, making sure to wrap his tail around his legs this time. "You just startled me is all." His eyes roved over the female. She certainly had an interesting coat. The gold and purple were quite the eye catchers.

No! He was not even going down that path tonight. Clamping that part of himself away that was always looking for the wrong kind of companionship, Roho turned his head so he was looking at the female out of the corner of his eye. "Are you...uh, are you alright?" He shifted uncomfortably. "I hope you didn't hurt yourself." And as he looked at her he realized a stray piece of grass had wedged itself on the top of her head by her ear and wasn't likely to just fall off. He moved as if to grab it for her but realized what he was doing and immediately stopped and went back to looking at her from the corner of his eye as if he was afraid to fully look her in the eyes. "Uh, you um...you have a piece of grass stuck by your right ear..."

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:26 pm
Yofiel used a paw to flick the piece of grass of her head and gave herself another shake for good measure. Her fur fluffed a bit, but she didn't care. As her old friend Athena would have said, a bit of fluff never hurt anyone's appearance. She might have to try to track that old fluffball down sometime now that she didn't have a pride or mate to keep her in one place. For the moment, she would have to focus on the male right in front of her that she had tripped over. He was quite handsome and the white nose and muzzle was adorable. She probably shouldn't word it as "adorable" if she said anything though.

"I'm sorry to have startled you, and I am quite fine. Nothing a bit of rest and grooming won't fix anyway." She chuckled at herself and sat down beside the male poking him in the shoulder. "You look like someone that's trying very hard not to think about something. Anything you need to talk about? I've nowhere to be and certainly wouldn't mind helping." It was the least she could offer after tripping over him. Yofiel could certainly use the company too, so this was a good thing all around.

Kolina

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:59 am
Why oh why was it so hard to talk to females?

"Oh, no I am fine. I was just too deep in thought and not paying attention to anything around me." Stupid stupid stupid. He mentally berated himself for that little course of action.

He turned his head so he was looking at her more directly and a small smile quirked the side of his maw at the fluff that manifested on the lioness from her tumble. He had to admit, the bit of fluff was adorable on her and made him relax a bit more for whatever reason. "Just, dredging up old memories from my past." He paused a moment as if debating on continuing. "I...lost a love a long time ago and some nights, like this one, I have a tendency to get a bit..er...lost in her memories."

Feeling that maybe he admitted to much he quickly looked away again and up at the stars. "So, uh, what are you doing out here alone?You look like someone who should belong to a pride." As the words tumbled form his mount he quickly looked at the lioness with a little bit of alarm and apologetic. "I didn't mean that in a bad way." he exclaimed. "I just...Ugh, I am so bad at this." He muttered.

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:57 am
Yofiel reached out and patted the male's shoulder with a paw. "I lost a love not so long ago, so I know how hard it is. Finding a mate is so hard, but losing one is much harder." The lioness sighed, and she had to chuckle at herself. She really did act like a pride lion now, though she still had the edge of war to her. "I was a pride lion for a while, though a war that tore the pride apart and destroyed my family. My children have scattered to who knows where, my mate is lost as well... and I am left without even the pride to comfort me. Being out here is not something new, though." She did not see being a rogue as a bad thing really.

"I was raised out in the wild rogue lands, so it is returning home in a way. I take no offense to being told I look like a pride lion, as I know it is true. Pride living softens you up." Yofiel grinned and gave the male another pat on the shoulder. "Maybe you should try it? You could use some cushy living and a bit of extra fluff on your bones from the look of it." The purple and gold lioness was still her old joking self at least. She hoped the male would take it well, though, and still felt a bit bad about tripping over him.

Maybe she could get a new friend out of this? Yofiel could definitely use some company traveling, lift her spirits a bit. Why was she thinking like that? She had just met the lion and already she was thinking about dragging him along with her to make her life easier. Pride living really had messed with her way of doing things. She ALWAYS traveled alone before and never thought anything of it. She was really going to have to work on her rogueness again. She had lost a good bit of it.

Kolina
This somehow got lost, so I apologize for not getting to it earlier

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out