Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
My Current Status at DOLLAR GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:04 am
Yeah as of now soo much stupid corruptions happening. The stupid Regional manager coming around recently. I have heard that he is going around to various stores in our state in most notably the Southern area, and he is going around firing store managers and assistants and as well as key carriers, and replacing them with completely different people to do the job. It's scary. So I hope it doesn't happen to us. I hope that doesn't happen cuz Billy said that we better have christmas stuff set by monday since when the DM came in last week, he critisized us and said we were the only store in the district who didn't have any christmas stuff set. So we got a low score cuz of that. And now the RM is pissed and he will be in the store on Monday, and I heard that we better have Xmas stuff set or else me and Billy's jobs are on the line. Should be mostly BIll's. Cuz I am just an assistant following Bill's orders. Soo much stupidness happening. Bill should have saw this coming so I hope he knows what he is doing and takes his DM and RM liking him to the limit. If not, then I WILL NEVER SURRENDER MY KEYS TO THEM cuz I'm sorry but I feel like I can run the store better than Bill. I feel like he doesn't do anything, but now that this is happening, he is forced to do stuff. I mean, now we have to have christmas stuff set by monday, or me and bill's positions are threatened. Cuz every other store had xmas stuff. Not my fault, it's bills'. I'm only hourly clock in employee where bill is salaried where he can come in all he wants and stuff, so yeah. Not my fault he doesn't stay on the ball with things. I wish I could as his assistant, but I can't cuz I'm hourly and not salaried. The amount of work I can do is limited, it sucks but yeah. So much crap happening. But let's just say this, I am not surrendering my keys to the store until I can officially talk to the Regional Director. I have never met him, but have seen him where he was under cover. So yeah. It's scary. Jenny is a 63 year old hispanic woman, and she is scared of him. So scary. And me, Bill, and Jenny are of the original management team. So scared right now. So I've heard rumours from bill that the RM is firing managers and AMs and key carriers and replacing them with new ppl. I hope that doesn't happen with our store. But I'm not going without a fight. I am not giving up my keys unless I can speak to this soo called Regional Director. Never met him formally, and if I do meet him, want to tell him everythign. I've been with the company for 2 years and 2 months, can't stop now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:27 am
And Jenny has been around since Nov of 2013. SO it's rare that a stupid capitalistic corp comes across ppl like me and Jenny who have been around for like 2 years. I know that today marks the 1 year mark that Billy has been the manager, the longest running store manager since I worked there soo far, but he can't compare to me and Jenny. But our long running time shows how dedicated we are. I don't want to loose bill ever, he's the nicest boss I have ever worked for. He is great and nice, and even though he may seem lazy at times, he's the nicest boss I have ever worked for. He is great and considers me a great friend. Since we both look out for each other. We do. So he's a great man. I just hope nothing happens, but I will not give up my keys without a fight. It's me and Bill's store, so yeah. Hope it's enough. I know Bill's boss is the DM Mike, and he is pretty nice to but he is just soo under pressure from the RM. The RM is pretty strict, but he better not lay me off or fire me cuz he hasn't even met me formally where I know who he is, where he acted in secrecy. So stupid. He better not fire me, cuz if he does, I will be prepared. Rumours he's going around stores (The Regional Manager), firing SMs and ASMs and key carriers and replacing them. It's terrible. I hope that doesn't happen to our store, I hope Bill knows what he is doing. If not, then I shouldn't be fired cuz the RM can't fire someone he has never met, I've never met them. And past 2 times, everytime the Store manager got fired, or quit, the Assistant has always been approached and offered the position, hope that happens with me. It happened once Paul got fired and the DM offerred the position to the AM Byron, and he refused cuz he did not want to have to go through what Paul (the former manager) had to go through. So then cuz of that we entered the James era. James then after 7 months called it quits and then the AM Billy was offered the position and he took it since he was all like "I originally applied for store management, so I am supposed to be gaurenteed my own store in 6 months or so." ANd guess what it happened. So he's been manager for a year. But if things get bad, I hope that I can take over, since a RM can't fire someone he hasn't even met formally. I hope Billy can pull us through this. If not, then I will fight. If I am laid off to, I will not surrender my keys unless I can give my statement on to keep my job. It's Bills Dollar General, but mine to.

Worst comes to worse, I will pull the disability card and the universiity card and tell them I am college educated and autistic. I mean some of our associates don't even use a computer and didn't even know what the arrow keys were on a keyboard. Urghh!!!!!!!!!!  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:53 am
I mean one time when I had a price dispute (today), she was all like "I used to work for the NMDA, so you have to give it to me as the price I saw it under." Oh pulease, so I honored it anyway. I mean if I didn't do it she probably would have asked to speak to the manager, but since BIll was off today and tomorrow, I am technically the acting manager, so I gave it to her. Just to avoid crap. I know BIll would do the same thing.

I already feel like the manager, since when I have to do transaction cancels in stuff, I sign my name under the "Manager approval" line insead of the "cashier signature". Soo weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:56 am
Yep, I was a little off but close enough. Bill's health problems have gotten serious again, but this time it was a peptic ulcer thats fatal. So he is going on a huge long term medical leave for possibly a month or 2 or possibly even longer so he can get his health back in check, but I knew this was going to happen.

As a result, I am going to be the acting store manager. Scary huh? I kinda knew if Bill had health problems again he would step down. He will still be employed by the company and such so it isn't an official resignation, but who knows when he may choose to come back. I dunno what's going to happen.

So I am going to be the acting store manager starting Saturday after I learn the key concempts I have to know if I have to run the store without Bill, such as hiring people, payroll turning in and turn in time. I already know how to make schedules so good on that. But it sucks, hate how bill is having these health things happening to him. But yeah, I'll be the acting store manager. Our new DM Phillip (who used to be the regional director where his salary like got cut in half so he is very mean and pissy) is going to like observe our store closely for like a month or so to see how we all play out and if we know what we are doing, most notably me, so if it gets better, I may get the store, but if not then we will go into era 4. THa'td suck.  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces