Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]
[PRP] Pretty Pretty Princess (Kiva x Sercy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:03 am
User Image Kiva couldn't believe his own situation. During his cubhood he'd dreamed of fighting off monsters and protecting the king, playing knights in shining armor, and now he actually was in the service of the king. He had been rather weak and gangly when he was growing, but thanks to the training he'd gone through, he had bulked up and looked the part of the soldier. What his body said was far different from what was within, though. Kiva was still that shy, sweet boy who had listened to his mother tell him stories about far of places full of sand and ruins and where there was no division in blood, where everyone got along.

Now, though, he didn't have time to listen to stories. He had patrols to do and he took his job very seriously. He was large and strong enough for those who passed him to keep their heads down, so he never really had to break up any fights or assert himself in any way, which was a blessing. He probably couldn't if the opposing lion held his or her ground. A rather weak trait in a guard, yes, but he was working on it!

Kiva blew his mane out of his eyes as he padded around the main part of the pride where the royalty lived. It was where most of the soldiers were kept that weren't sent to keep an eye on the Druids. Since his father was of Druid blood, the soldiers in charge had decided to keep Kiva close to home so he wouldn't be swayed by any talk the Druids might try to feed him. It was a good move on their part, as Kiva was a very impressionable lion. At the moment he didn't see what was so bad about Druids, but a very convincing Toka could get him to see why they needed to be kept in submission, or a Druid why the Toka needed to be overthrown. No one spoke about things like that around here, though, as it was a tense subject, leaving the purple lion in a blissful limbo.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:07 am
Sercy didn't like all this war between the Druid and the Toka. She felt like there could be peace between them if they just opened up and listened to one another's stories. That was partly the fault of her father, sadly. He was a bit stubborn when he wanted to be, and he didn't like listening to others. Especially when it came to things like seers. They were bad blood, that was something she already knew he believed. She didn't understand it. She new a lovely Druid named Merlin, and he was a seer. They were good friends! Didn't that mean anything to her father?

She sighed to herself as she walked along, unaware that a crocodile had snuck into the toka lands and was causing trouble. He had settled down near a watering hole and wasn't letting anyone come close. When Sercy came upon him, she had been taken by surprise. The large animal hissed at her and stomped forward, snapping its jaws threateningly.

She let out a scream when she saw it heading her way, surprised and shocked. She backed against a rock, unable to figure out which way to go. "someone help me!" she wailed.

SilverLutz

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:06 pm
Kiva continued on his little route, patrolling the lands as best he could, given there wasn't hide nor hair of any other living thing. Where was everyone? Did he miss some sort of memo? He wouldn't put it past himself, honestly. Even as an adult he'd get lost in little day dreams of what it might be like to be the king's personal guard, or to-

A scream cut off the start of his fantasy, making him turn sharply, ears alert. The cry for help came again, and Kiva bounded off in the direction it had come from. A hiss let him know just what he'd be dealing with, and he swallowed thickly as he ran up to the watering hole where the trouble was. Crocodiles were tough beasts, a real life dragon so to speak. While Kiva had always pretended to fight off dragons to save a princess, he never thought he'd have to beat back a crocodile. Oh dear...

Swallowing his fear, he leapt between the lioness and the croc, giving a roar of his own. The crocodile was startled at the sudden arrival and, after weighing his options, gave an angry hiss and turned to drag himself back towards the water. One lion was fine to harass, but two became a problem.

Kivan let out a huge sigh of relief as the croc slipped into the water. They'd have to chase him out later, but he'd go call on some other knights for that task. "Are you all right?" he asked, turning to face the lioness. Even though Kiva was in the service of the king, he'd never seen any of the royal family outside of the king himself, so he had no idea who he was speaking with.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:47 am
When the lion jumped right in to help her, Sercy was surprised. She watched as he gave a mighty roar at the croc, and the creature departed as a result. But he couldn't have known the croc would just leave- there might have been a fight! He had jumped in to save her without even hesitating about it!

But who was he? Such a brave knight in shining fur!

"Oh, thank you!" The princess yelped, quickly moving forward to give her savior a rub, "you save me! I don't know what I would have done if that thing had gotten much closer! Thank you!" She rubbed him a little more before taking a step back, smiling brightly and thankfully towards the purple lion. She had never seen him before- most of her time was spent in the den, and very few knew what she looked like. That was all the more reason to be happy with him- he probably didn't know who she was and he had saved her anyway!

"That was really brave," she told him, "coming to face a croc without even knowing me! Do you always put your life on the line for strangers like that? Are you a knight?" She'd never met a real one before- she had only dreamed about it.

SilverLutz

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:24 pm
Kiva blinked and froze as the female moved up to nuzzle him in thanks. His poor heart felt like it was going to beat right out of his chest from the attention: not only was he still riding the adrenaline of facing a croc, but now a pretty female was being very forward with her thanks. It was like one of his games from when he was little!

"O-oh, well, couldn't let it get too much closer to a pride member," he said, trying to come off as fearless and brave when really his voice shook as he spoke. Just a bit and only at the beginning, but he was sure it was enough to give away his true emotions. He still couldn't believe he'd gotten up the courage to just charge in like that.

"I've never had to before," he admitted as she began to toss question after question at him. "But I am a Knight, so it's my duty to protect those in the pride. And...you're in the pride." Kiva gave her a little smile, trying to get some confidence into his words. "So...ah...if there's any more crocs that come to bother you, just call out again and I'll come running." Hopefully his roar would continue to be enough to scare them off. He wasn't sure he could actually fight a croc and come out with all four limbs.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 am
She couldn't help but giggle. This big, brave knight had roared off a croc not a few minutes ago, and now he was shaking in his paws being so close to a female! Was it because he knew who she was? No... no, that didn't seem to be the case. It almost seemed like a crime to tell him now. She didn't want to give him a heart attack once he found out she was a princess!

Then again, she wanted a big savior. She wondered if he would come to her again, if he really would, if he didn't know who she was.

"I wish there was some way I could thank you," she commented lightly, deciding to hold off on her introduction just a little bit longer, "is there something you want? Anything? I can see what I can do! I might not look like it since you had to save me just now, but I'm very capable!"

SilverLutz

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:39 am
The giggle from the female made Kiva swallow thickly. Oh dear...why did she have to be so adorable? It certainly wasn't helping his confidence any. If she had been a young cub or an elderly member of the pride he'd feel a bit better, but here she was, young and happy and thankful and very pretty...

"Oh! No, no, miss, that's quite all right," he said as he realized she was speaking to him. "I'm just doing my job." He gave her a hesitant smile, trying to reassure her of his answer. "I always dreamed about being a knight when I was little and saving...p-pretty females from dragons and...well...a croc is about as close as I'm going to actually come to a dragon, isn't it?"

He couldn't believe he'd just admitted a silly childhood game to her, and it took all the courage he'd just used to chase away the crocodile to hold his ground, even though his eyes were lowered to his paws in embarrassment. "So...so your thanks is more than enough! I promise."

Cajanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:36 pm
Sercy smiled at his explanation. "Oh, you think I'm pretty? I'm glad I could fit the description for you, brave knight!" she giggled lightly, watching him with bright, amused eyes. She couldn't have been happier- he seemed to have always been looking for a princess to protect and, well, he didn't know that he had just saved a princess! "You know, when I was a cub, I always dreamed of being saved by a handsome, strong knight just like you. So I think this worked out very well for both of us, don't you think?"

She couldn't hold it in anymore- she wanted him to know just how close to his dream he had actually come.

"Oh! Silly me, I've forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Sercy, daughter of the king. I hope your dream included saving a princess!"

SilverLutz

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:43 pm
Handsome? Strong? Kiva had to do his best to keep from shuffling his paws at the praise. Handsome, strong knights took compliments well, not like a cub! His resolve broke down completely though as the female gave both her name and her status. A princess?! A real, live princess?! And he had just saved her!

The scenery swam before his vision as he went a bit light-headed, and he felt himself shift slightly to the left. He caught himself from falling, but only just, and if he hadn't been so shocked he probably would have turned and fled in embarrassment.

"I...I'm sorry I didn't realize who you were, your highness," he said weakly, finally remembering his manners and bowing low to the ground. "It's an honor to meet you! And...yes, it did," he said to the ground, too nervous to look up at Sercy. His childhood game had just become a reality and he couldn't even meet her gaze!

"I'm Kiva," he added, risking a very slight glance as he lifted himself from his bow.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:15 pm
Oh dear, for a moment she thought the poor lion was going to faint! She liked her fun, but she didn't want others getting hurt over it! She pushed her shoulder against his when he seemed unsteady, hoping to keep him from toppling over in his surprise. But it seemed like he was able to regain himself on his own, and she took a step back again.

She couldn't help but giggle, even if she was now a little concerned about him. "I'm the one who should be sorry! I didn't know how to tell you- I was a little worried about giving you a heart attack! And... it was cute seeing you without knowing who I was. It made it clear you would save someone because they needed help, not because of their status. That was really kind of you."

She smiled and watched him, amused by his fumbling. "Please raise you head, dear Kiva! I have a request of you, if you would like to listen. I wouldn't want to keep you from protecting the others in the pride, of course, but if I need you, will you continue to be my knight? someone I can turn to for help when I need it? I feel I could trust you to be my personal body guard, if you are willing."

SilverLutz

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:58 pm
Sercy's shoulder against his and her pleasant voice made Kiva want to find more crocs to fight off just to impress her again. Perhaps this time she could be up on a rock so the reptiles couldn't get to her and he'd actually fight, not just roar and impose himself on them. No...he'd probably get chomped in two. Why did she make his brain go all haywire like this?

Her request cut through the fog surrounding his brain and he stared at her with a slightly open mouth and wide eyes. Him? A personal body guard? He had always wanted to protect the king and to serve him directly, but never in his wildest dreams had he thought about being the body guard of a princess!

"Yes!" he said quickly when he realized she was waiting for him to say something. "Yes, of course! It would be an honor to do so, your highness." He stood up a bit straighter and lifted his head proudly, his tail curling behind him in delight. Him, a personal body guard to the princess! Fantastic!

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:50 pm
Sercy smiled.

"Fantastic!" She giggled, bouncing over to Kivu, "then from now on, whenever I need you, you're going to be my knight! When you aren't saving others from evil, of course. Though I don't know how I would feel if I found out you were saving other princesses!" She smiled brightly, happy that he had agreed.

Without hesitation, she jumped onto his back,hanging over him like he was a tree branch. She continued to smile, her paws just off the ground.

"Take me on an adventure, brave knight!"

SilverLutz
Last for me!

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:45 am
Kiva wasn't sure he'd find any more princesses to save, especially now that he was at Sercy's beck and call. When she jumped up onto his back it took all his strength not to fall to the ground in delight. He'd have some very happy dreams tonight, that was for sure. A beautiful princess! Crocodiles! He got to be the knight!

"Yes, your highness," he said with a little grin before heading off, away from the river where the croc had gone. For now, he'd rather find some adventure on dry land without any more massive reptiles to scare off.

FIN  
[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff