Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
This is what happens if you keep me alive...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 pm
You get to experience very weird apocalyptic songs like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4J56CiDks8

This will be my graveyard song for when I die very soon. biggrin If not soon then this will well... I dunno. This song is what I consider even more chessier than NEVER BE THE SAME and BROKEN ONES combined.

I never thought there'd be a more cheesier song, but this song has a problem, it's from the ******** UK, and I CANT ******** DOWNLOAD IT IN AMERICA AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! At least not yet. GOnna have to get my brother Blaine to get his illegal crap so I can have it in stuff,l since UK songs are much better than ******** america songs in crap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:15 pm
So yeah I told my brother Blaine that this song is like 100% what my current trend in music is about right now. SO what this song sounds like is what I feel like my music is at right now and where I want it to be.

Much different than in like 2011 or 2012. Sounds like the new 1995.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:30 pm
It's crazy. Oh god, can't believe songs are sounding like the new 1995. When I am like get to my 30s, I'm gonna feel like this decade of my life will be extremely cheesy I have ever been, since all the cheesy songs. o.O That's what I think the most memorable thing will be in my 20s, is just the music but that's it. SOo sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:41 pm
My teens were a much more better time, since that was a time of a lot of crap and pop culture in s**t. Earlier part of the 2000s were pop music still (Example: Now 4, Now 5, Now 6, Totally hits 3 totally hits 2001, etc....pop music from early 2000s) Video Games, Anime, manga, etc... 2000-2009 were awesome times. Nothing but music, video games, and anime. Those were the dominant trends of my teen years. Anime, manga, video games, etc. Music was like for me, mostly anime opening and endings until like 2010 when I started to get interested into the weird american songs my brothers started to go back to in 2010.

But yeah, the 2000-2009 decade, we had a lot of crap involvement. But the current decade 2010-2014 so far is pretty boring, nothing but stupid modern music in stuff. Only other trend i see is in my brothers which is stupid watching live action shows that are new like stupid Doctor Who (cheesy stuff I saw at hastings, I was convinced "WOW, now I know what our current trend is), and Once Upon a Time, Orange is the new Black, The L Word, Queer As Folk, and of course can't forget what was one of the biggest causers of this trend in my bros, WALKING DEAD.

But I really feel that Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer from late 2011s watching it caused it, but I think that Walking dead caused it to, from like, well I dunno when it was when I was with Michelle when we came to our mom's house and we watched walking dead, but I was pretty sure it was July 2012ish. 2013 is too recent.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:50 pm
And before I moved to Alamo in Dec 2012, Blaine was obsessed with stupid Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice as well, from like july to uh nov2012, so that caused it to.

Can't forget my brother BLaine saying "just one episode of GYs and PP." Hated it in late 2012. So I feel the trend setters were stupid Buffy/Angel, and Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, and Walking Dead. The 4-5ish setters.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games