Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Interview Part V (Golem!Chel + Siobhan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:11 pm
Chel had to stand up for a bit. Nearly four interviews down and she was already dying. These students- they talked SO much! She was glad to hear that some of them were at least up for siding with hunters, but she was starting to get tired as the day went on.

"Next!" she called to the doorway. At least they had all been ladies so far. Chel was digging the ladies.

bittiface
just to provide some ic context: Siobhan has been asked by a -random npc teacher- to provide an interview for a local newspaper. She will get extra credit from -random npc teacher- if she participates! This is merely ic flavor, not any sort of ooc reward.

the room is bare, it has one table, two chairs and some small windows.

chel is a 6' male avarice (envy) demon. he has black hair, two enormous black horns, pale white skin and a suit with green/black/pink accents.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:17 pm
Siobhan needed that extra credit. Badly. Being a recluse as she was, attending classes was, well.... non-existent.

The banshee floated in, shivering at the sight of the intimidating demon. She sat down, her hands folded tightly on her lap as she gazed up worriedly. "H-HELLO sir...." She whimpered with a forced smile. Nervous, she was so nervous! She had to make a good impression! If she screwed up, the whole WORLD of newspaper readers would laugh at her.

chimarii

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:26 pm
Chel smiled calmly, gesturing to the open seat as the girl came into the room. "Hey there," she said, smiling and chipper as always. The girl was very obviously nervous, and Chel definitely knew that feeling.

At least the girl wasn't crazy. A few of the others had been ... well less than desirable. "Let's start with introductions, shall we? I'm Trevor Spooky. And you?"

bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:36 pm
Oh Jack help her. An attractive working man speaking with her all adult like! Siobhan began to sweat.

"I-I uh... m-my name is SIOBHAN KENNEDY!" She shrieked, never able to completely control the tone or volume of her voice. It was worse when nervous.

"Ah.. I'm a banshee. M-my birthday is... sometime in November? Um I um... I'm seventeen! I uh... I like fashion magazines and I like gossip magazines and I like Teen Scream Magazine and I like..."

chimarii

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:25 pm
Chel laughed at Siobhan's flighty nature, but jumped when the woman let out a full blown screech. Holy s**t was that normal here? God help her if the woman screamed like that the whole time!

Ahhh, banshee. That explained it. "Banshee? That's pretty rad. Definitely taken down a few banshees."

WAIT CRAP. "Uh I mean- playing sports! Lots of sports teams at my old school had banshees on em ... yeah ..."

Was that even slightly fooling her? Probably not. Chel decided to just continue with the interview anyways, pretending to write down notes. "Alright, magazines and fashion, easy enough. Very cute things for a very cute-"

< Ghoul. >

"Ghoul." She flashed a smile at Siobhan, moving on to more important matters. "Well I think it sounds like you have some awesome hobbies. Are you ready for the more ... pertinent questions? I put a warning that uh ... some of the subjects are a little sensitive." Then again, that hadn't stopped Astra from buzzing around the room like a maniac.

bittiface

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:48 pm
Siobhan blinked, worriedly staring at the in interviewer and his slip up. That was... odd and alarming.... She was however, placated when she was called cute. The banshee blushed blue, cupping her cheeks and hiding her face in glee.

"Um.. sensitive...?" Siobhan looked up, hunching her shoulder in an attempt to be smaller. "Uh.. um... if this is in regards to sex things... I um... I've only ever read about it in romance novels... I do not have first hand experiences for your newspaper, sir."

chimarii

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:57 pm
It was then that Chel actually burst into laughter. "If I was writin' a sex piece, I wouldn't need your input!" Chel chortled, trying to keep her cool. She then realized that this was a completely inappropriate comment for a professional journalist to make and coughed awkwardly, leaving a dizzying sort of silence in the air.

"Ah ... yeah. Anyways. Movin' on."

< Very smooth. >

"I'm wondering what you know about the horsemen and the hunters, as well as any knowledge about the happenings in the desert recently," she explained, scribbling something down on her notebook- probably a doodle of a firebreathing skateboard or something. "Let's begin at the beginning, shall we? Do you know about the dicks they call horsemen?"

bittiface

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:34 pm
"Uh-um... w-well... I do not know much about the Horsemen. The last I saw one was when their home was blown up by hunters.." Siobhan whimpered, fidgeting with her fingers nervously. This News Reporter did not seem to like Horsemen.

"Um.. desert?" There was a thing at the thing? What thing?

chimarii

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:45 pm
Chel nodded knowingly. "Yes, I understand you not having knowledge of it yet. Essentially, the horseman queen- ah, Medea, I believe she's called? made this huge a** tower and then killed Death." She was embellishing a little with her tone, but it WAS the truth. She watched Siobhan's reaction carefully. "And now, they intend to cull each and every last human."

She paused and looked to the banshee. "Can I have your opinion on that, Miss Siobhan?"

bittiface
fowof!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:01 pm
Tower? Death? Cull?

Siobhan shrunk.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh..... op..in...ion?" She smiled nervously, tapping her fingers together. She began to sweat. "What race is Death in? Is he a reaper? How big is the tower? Does it do stuff?"

chimarii

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:30 pm
Chel could see that she was visibly shaking the girl. Good. She wanted more of these Halloween creatures to be afraid. Afraid of the horsemen that loomed just outside their doorway. Too many of them were unaware, or possibly even ignoring the threat that loomed above them all.

"Death had no race. Death was an ancient. He was, in essence, a deity, much like ... ah, I believe they call him "Jack."" Chel had learned about that figure in one of her training courses. She still had yet to learn who or what Jack actually was, but she knew he was a big deal.

She continued to answer Siobhan's questions one by one. "The tower was enormous, big enough to cover two foot-"

< Bruteball. >

Chel hacked up a cough, trying to disguise the slip up. "Excuse me, sorry. Two bruteball fields. I only know it gave the queen her power. Our sources tell me it uh- it was destroyed. Just like Death." She looked to Siobhan, once again asking her the question. "Your opinion on that?"

bittiface

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff