Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] We went on adventures! (Amphi/Lou) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:59 pm
Amphi looked over at him. "I know that." She didn't say it with hurt, or sadness. She said it because she understood Lou, still did. She didn't mind his shallowness, but didn't want to lose him because of it. She felt more relieved knowing had it been anyone else, it probably would've been a yes.

She was more to him then others. She was more to him, because he allowed her to be. And he didn't show it well but she knew it. She believed in him.

She didn't run, because she couldn't. So she turned, holding him back and resting her head on his. "I love you Lou. I love you very much." She stroked at his hair, brushing it behind his ear, stroking down his neck.

"Swiss cheese." She snorted, blushing because from Lou, it was a to be comment. A to be continued compliment. Her hands rested on his shoulders, almost content to stay with him like this.

But she yearned for something more, and she wasn't afraid of asking from him. "Will you sleep with me?" The question came out as a very small, very meek...VERY WEAK REQUEST.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:11 pm
There. That was the most important thing. That love that no other person had been able to give him, and that he hadn't been able to give to anyone else. It mattered more than perfect skin, or big breasts, or any complimentary physical feature one could have. She had no misconceptions about what he was and how he operated, and appreciated everything that made Lou... Well, Lou.

He couldn't really ask for more.

Wait.

What was that?

Lou could hear glass shattering when the gears of his brain started to turn and process her question. "... Excuse me?" The boil was almost sure he had misinterpreted something. She had been mumbling after all. "I don't think I quite heard right. Could you repeat that?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:15 pm
Amphi's face turned extremely red.

"W....Will...you sleep...with me?" As in sleep with her Lou.

AS IN SLEEP...WITH HER.

"Y..You know um...The thing...you wanted to do...for a long time now?"

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:23 pm
Lou's face grew skeptical.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"... Are you being literal about this? As in you pull up a pillow and park yourself in snooze town next to me or are you implying that we use this bed for more than actual sleeping?" Because one could also say that he wanted to sleep next to her. It was hard to say with fish lips.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:30 pm
She was starting to get more and more embarrassed because he kept asking her.

"I...I mean..." She fidgeted. "Will...will you..............." Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this was so bad, she wasn't sure if she could do this a third time. Oh jack.

"Will you make love to me?" And then she hid her face behind her hands and didn't look at him. It was hard to say why she suddenly felt the need, perhaps it was the loneliness of not being by him...or perhaps it was the adrenaline from being killed. Or the fear of being killed without him.

She just knew that she was ready for him. Just because of seeing him. Just because talking to him. Because she knew him and loved him. it was just the next step to her, one step closer to being his everything. To being her everything.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:54 pm
Lou's eyes widened when she finally managed to say it. What she really meant. It was what he had always hoped for, but more than just that.

The boil gently clasped her hands to pull them away from her tomato-like face.

"Only if you're sure that's what you want." Lou was a patient man. He didn't mind staying a little hungry if it meant the apple would be sweeter if left on the tree a little longer, which was a very good metaphor for sexy shenanigans in his opinion. He didn't want her to doubt her decision, or regret it later.

"Me? I'm always ready. There's nothing I want more right now than to see your clothes anywhere but on you, but it's important that you feel the same way." He leaned back in, pressing little kisses to her skin that trailed from her cheek, down to her neck, and over her shoulder.

"I need to know that you want me."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:13 pm
Her eyes raised to meet his, and she tried to hold his gaze.

"I want too." She turned her hands into his, holding them. "I want too. I'm ready too." She tried to assure him. She was ready, she wanted to be ready.

His kisses made her heart flutter, stutter in her chest.

"I want you Lou." She smiled a bit, shyly at him. "I've always wanted....just you."

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:55 pm
Oh thank Jack. Lou wasn't sure how much patience he'd had left. A grin started to tug at the corners of his lips as, instead of pouncing on her, he laid back on the bed. "Hey. Weren't you gonna check me for scars too?" He teased, intent on leading her hands towards the hem of his tank top while he still had a hold on them.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:07 pm
Her hands lowered, thanks to his and she stared as she took off his shirt, pulling it up and over at his head.

"I...I bet if I kiss them.." She smiled sheepishly, "I can make them go away right?" She leaned down, touching her lips to where his heart would be, if it had a beat. "Where else do you think one is?"

Sexy Cocaine
FADE TO BLACK FADE TO BLACK OMG

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas