Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Once I saw these things as Hastings store...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:18 pm
I was officially convinced as to what to new trend was to my brothers in stuff.

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/118/1181332/the-doctor-doctor-who-20110708012335428-000.jpg

I saw them and was like "OH GOD!!!!!!!!!! KILL ME NOW!!!" Not to mention they had walking dead stuff to. o.O

I mean like REALLY? REALLY? Didn't realize a british show was soo popular. I want one of those cute EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE THIGNS!!!!!!!!! I've seen them in the show, soo creepy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:03 pm
The daleks? Creepy? They're salt and pepper shakers. xd

That being said, Dr. Who is awesome, or at least was awesome until Moffat took over.

As for creepy, I'd say the weeping angels have that title.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:45 am
dalek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:31 am
Once I saw them at Hastings, I was officially convinced like "OHGOD, now I know what the current trend is with my brothers. Crazy. O.O

Stupid stupid live action shows in crap is the current new trend, soo stupid. Starting with Angel and Buffy in late 2011, then grey's anatomy and Private practice in 2012. Then once we saw Walking Dead in mid 2012, it was set.  

Zombie Girl Ali

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:37 am
you think live action is a NEW trend? because i'm relatively sure, and i mean i'm no historian here, but live action has always been a thing.

also doctor who has always been popular from what i understand. it seems in recent years to have gained a far bit, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:40 pm
CaptainTeaTime
you think live action is a NEW trend? because i'm relatively sure, and i mean i'm no historian here, but live action has always been a thing.

also doctor who has always been popular from what i understand. it seems in recent years to have gained a far bit, though.
Well just think, 2010 and before was still anime shows in crap and music. Then we got netflix in crap in 2011 in onward, then my brothers got interested in stupid live action crap. First was Buffy and Angel in late 2011. Then before I moved out my bro's house in late 2012, I hated him watching stupid "TIME FOR GYs and PPS which was a codename for Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Then 4th of july 2012 with me and michelle with zombies, I officially convinced it was there. Especially with animated comedies to. Crazy. Now there are too many live action stupid shows it's too hard to count.  

Zombie Girl Ali

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:58 am
Zombie Girl Ali
CaptainTeaTime

Well just think, 2010 and before was still anime shows in crap and music. Then we got netflix in crap in 2011 in onward, then my brothers got interested in stupid live action crap. First was Buffy and Angel in late 2011. Then before I moved out my bro's house in late 2012, I hated him watching stupid "TIME FOR GYs and PPS which was a codename for Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Then 4th of july 2012 with me and michelle with zombies, I officially convinced it was there. Especially with animated comedies to. Crazy. Now there are too many live action stupid shows it's too hard to count.

uh, no. it was anime and s**t for YOU. for the rest of us, it's always been real shows everywhere. they aren't new. just to you for some odd reason. so like good for you for staying away, but please stop acting like live action is actually a new concept.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:21 am
CaptainTeaTime
Zombie Girl Ali
CaptainTeaTime

uh, no. it was anime and s**t for YOU. for the rest of us, it's always been real shows everywhere. they aren't new. just to you for some odd reason. so like good for you for staying away, but please stop acting like live action is actually a new concept.
No it's time for shut the ******** up before I ban you in crap because you are a ******** fat b***h and I ******** hate you. stare Not my fault you hate my historicaly accurate analysis from 2010-2013  

Zombie Girl Ali

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:01 am
Zombie Girl Ali
CaptainTeaTime
Zombie Girl Ali
CaptainTeaTime

No it's time for shut the ******** up before I ban you in crap because you are a ******** fat b***h and I ******** hate you. stare Not my fault you hate my historicaly accurate analysis from 2010-2013

go ******** yourself c**t. do your worst you waste of oxygen. also, i am very amused at you calling me fat. i mean... considering your current state of super fat and growing. can you even see your feet? or is that some weirdo goal you have now? i mean at least i still give a s**t about myself while you're over there being a dramatic self destructive c**t wasting space until you keel over and die.

and it's still not historically accurate. you are a dumbass and hella super wrong. like... i can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are. and stupid. oh gee whiz are you the stupidest person i've ever had the misfortune of knowing. i wish i could say it was just from this. i would be wrong.

but srsly how could you think there was no live action before 2010? is this legitimately what you're sprouting here? is that just because YOU had no live action? because i can guarantee there was live action out there. i'm still confused if this is your own world or the real world. you aren't exactly clear on that. ever.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games