Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Yeah New Mexico is Poor. [INTENSE DISCUSSION] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:46 pm
Sarcasdick
Zombie Girl Ali
@sarcastdick: And yeah right. Many white people thrive hear. If you don't mind being considered poor white trash. White people prevail in the southern part of new mexico, not to mention typical mexicans.

If you come to At least Alamogordo, NM or like Cruces or something in New mexico, you will do feel like you belong since you are like possibly poor in crap. Yeah, if you are white, most ppl here are poor white trash....it's crazy. Or poor cheesy mexicans in crap. That's all that Tularosa, NM is full of. I work in Tularosa new mexico, the cheesy crappy town full of 2500ppl that has only cheesy stupid poor mexicans or poor white trash white ppl it's crazy. I know. But if you live in NM and your white, you will belong. I mean we belong. Many of the pagan community we know of in Alamogordo and Las Cruces are white ppl in crap like us, and we know them. But let's not go by the majority.

Tularosa is nothing but stupid mexicans or cheesy poor white trash ppl. Soo sad.

May the fallen rest in peace,
I'm not white trash though.
I'm from a mid-class, typical white family.
We don't live in an RV or trailer, we don't drive a pickup truck, there's no stereotypical "white-trash" anything in us. No one in my family is from West Virgina or Kentucky, either. lol
I didn't run around looking like trash, I dressed nice, even while working outside to clean up the church yard area.
lol
Maybe they thought that I thought I was better than them. Idk.
I was right outside of Albuquerque though. Idk what the difference would be, compared to where you're at.
and may the rest fall to pieces.
nO WAY. I doubt you don't earn more than my dad in stuff alone. My dad earns like 70000$ a year from his job alone and additional 20000 from being in the air force for 23 years. So our household income is lie almost 100000 a year. My mom's brother's famil;y is possibly even hire since my mom's brother is a border patrol guy who has been in it since like over 10 years so at least at like 70000ish like my dad, but his wife is a nurse who probably earns like almost 50000 more. Soo crazy. They live in Arizona, but their house is crappy compared to ours, soo small, but hard to believ e they earn more than we do.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:51 pm
And Albuquerque is far more high end then we are. I mean their minimum wage law is 8.75$ an hour, where everywhere else is 7.50$ an hour. My brother Brandon just moved to Albuquerque like 3 days ago, and he transferred to the Ross (Ross is a chain like place like JC Penny, KMART, SEARS, ETC) so he still had a job.

So if you have only seen like albuquerque area, then yeah you saw the good part of NEw MExicvo. Our area is CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albuquequer is the only area in our state that has skyscrapers in crap. Cruces only has a crappy 10 story bank, that is it. No other skyscrapers.

Alamogordo's tallest building is 5 stories, soo sad. I mean when they built a 4 story hotel in our commercial area, it was near a suburb area and the suburbian people complained that it was too tall and could see into their back yard in crap.

But the city was all like "THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR LIVING IN A COMMERCIAL AREA SO ******** YOU"!!!!!!!!!! Well they didn't say it exact but that is was it was like. The new Fairfield Inn and Suites that is 4 floors. Shows how much our town is a 1 story town. Besides the space center, the 2nd tallest building is them. Soo sad. Then the third story bank, haptom inn, and holiday inn. After them is 2 stories.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:13 pm
Reminds me of the South Park Episode episode, where one of the kids said "When was the last time you have seen a Hummer on the road?" And the other kid answered "I dunno dude, like 2010".

Yeah right. If you come here, I see hummers all the time. As well as crappy cars.

Not to mention that when I drive to Tularosa, I sometimes (but rare) even see people riding horses in stuff in town and all that when I am driving home or coming to work. I was all like "OMG WOW REALLY? Soo outdated." I mean riding horses.......really? Sarcastadick, I gues that tells you how outdatd we are. I see hummers all the time and it's almost 2015.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:18 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
Reminds me of the South Park Episode episode, where one of the kids said "When was the last time you have seen a Hummer on the road?" And the other kid answered "I dunno dude, like 2010".

Yeah right. If you come here, I see hummers all the time. As well as crappy cars.

Not to mention that when I drive to Tularosa, I sometimes (but rare) even see people riding horses in stuff in town and all that when I am driving home or coming to work. I was all like "OMG WOW REALLY? Soo outdated." I mean riding horses.......really? Sarcastadick, I gues that tells you how outdatd we are. I see hummers all the time and it's almost 2015.
Another example is that I told you about my cousin, my female cousin actually owns 2 horses and they actually want to buy a new house that has like horse stables or custom build a house with horse stables for Briana's horses. She knows how to ride them in crap, soo weird. I betcha she wishes she lives in tombstone times (Tombstone is a town in their area during the wild west, if my aunt's family lived back then they'd live there). Wild West to the core, my female cousin loves nothing but horses.  

Zombie Girl Ali

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:53 am
technically new mexico is 43rd on the list of richest to poorest US states. so we actually are pretty down there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:36 pm
CaptainTeaTime
technically new mexico is 43rd on the list of richest to poorest US states. so we actually are pretty down there.
Well yeah, the only other states that are poorer than us are like some of the Southern states like Mississippi, Lousiana, Misouri, Tennessee, states like those. That's where country music is from and it is amazing that country artists finally know what pop music is and are changing their music styles. Everyone thinks country music is a travesty now, not country anymore. I mean take a look at Taylor Swift, she isn't considered a country artist anymore, now she's a pop artist. Especially with Max Martin producing her songs (Max is a major pop artist song producer who has been producing pop songs since Britney Spear's Baby One More Time).  

Zombie Girl Ali

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces