Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I found

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I just needed to rant
  frustrations.
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:14 pm
a beautiful place to move to. I hope I can talk to the landlord and figure out something that would work.

My friend/potential roommate talked to her dad, and he told her she could have a car if she found a place for about 100 dollars less, they apparently have a family friend that might have rooms available. The neighborhood isn't very good and living there would be a house of females which I know I can't handle that environment.

Which means if the Landlord accepts our application to the place I will probably have to find another roommate. So I'm hoping I can work something out with him. The place is really nice in a safe neighborhood and in an area that I can take reasonable transportation.

I'm just frustrated because when we were planning this she came up with a bunch of crap about how she's always at home, likes her space and uses the kitchen all the time to bake. Apparently having a car means when ever she can't do any of the stuff that is apparently essential she can just drive off somewhere. Which is apparently a reason to give up all the things you say you want. Or as I see it, Whenever stuff isn't working out because people are butting heads I'll just go pollute the environment.

But now I'm stressed out because I need cheaper rent if I'm going to stay. My old roommate offered me a 2 month rental at her place but I don't really think it helps to pack my stuff into storage for 2 months, when I know my boyfriend makes her uncomfortable. Also having to store my stuff doesn't save me money.

I hope I can workout something out if the application is accepted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:52 pm
and it got rented to someone else.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:00 pm
Argh. I hate when that happens.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:59 pm
There were times when I missed out on an apartment I wanted, but had I gotten it, I would have missed out on the apartment I actually got, which ended up being much better.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:14 pm
Semok
There were times when I missed out on an apartment I wanted, but had I gotten it, I would have missed out on the apartment I actually got, which ended up being much better.

The place I'm probably going to be looking at I would be staying at for a year maybe? After that Boyfriend and I will probably look into moving in together, we're not sure on this yet. So pretty much it's just going to be a place with cheap rent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:41 am
cool4
Semok

The place I'm probably going to be looking at I would be staying at for a year maybe? After that Boyfriend and I will probably look into moving in together, we're not sure on this yet. So pretty much it's just going to be a place with cheap rent.

There are some cheap places out there that can also be nice. I think it's important to have a place you can go back to after the day and feel relaxed.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:29 am
Semok
cool4
Semok

There are some cheap places out there that can also be nice. I think it's important to have a place you can go back to after the day and feel relaxed.

That seems hard. I'm gonna have to find a roommate which means anywhere I go I'm gonna be a little uncomfortable. I learned that I require a lot more space then I was giving myself when I lived with others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:39 am
I hope I get glasses soon, so that way we can have our cheesy crappy 1995 CGI in crap. I better need glasses soon. I want them now. I am even being weird in stuff to ensure it happens. It's stupid that my brother Blaine switched to digital animation in 2005, then Brandon in 2009, so why haven't I had it yet? IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I WILL ENSURE IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!! I must have high quality digital animation.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:07 am
Zombie Girl Ali
I hope I get glasses soon, so that way we can have our cheesy crappy 1995 CGI in crap. I better need glasses soon. I want them now. I am even being weird in stuff to ensure it happens. It's stupid that my brother Blaine switched to digital animation in 2005, then Brandon in 2009, so why haven't I had it yet? IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I WILL ENSURE IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!! I must have high quality digital animation.
I'm sure it will happen eventually. My brother Blaine and Brandon have switched, but as of NOW they still use traditional animation in crap since they don't want to wear glasses in crap, but still have it. I wish I was like my brother.

I HAVENT GOTTEN MY EYES checked since mid 2011. So I hope I haVe 8239839289 up my eyes. My brothers have changed, why can't i? O.O  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:05 am
When I got kicked out mid-December I went and looked at everything I could find around $500.
I prioritized rentals in a certain neighborhood which I know well, is safe, family-filled, and not too far from a metro.
I saw some shitty places, some okay places, and one that seemed pretty quaint, though a bit over my budget I could hook up my own washer-drier so potentially save money there.

So I took the place. And I kind of didn't like it so much. It's small and not that well insulated and there's no sound insulation between me and my upstairs neighbors.

But then I got furniture and new sheets and suddenly I love it and it's home. My brother had the couch, desk, and bench-I-use-as-a-coffee table, and the sheets were $20. Oh, and I got a microwave for my birthday.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's the view from my bedroom door. Small, but plenty of space for me alone. Which is what I anticipated when I picked the place. Only a 15 min walk to the metro, or 5-10 mins on the bus depending on traffic.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:12 am
Nice! It looks really cozy! Whenever I look for a place to stay I always look on craigslist. Only time that didn't work out for me was because of the roommate I ended up havin', not the place.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games