Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Since the summer started

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No more children
  please
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:31 am
I have been home a lot more around the time that the children are not in school. These children can get quite noisy.

Today the teachers have cancelled classes so they're home from school.

This has lead me to believe schools should be 24/7 slave organizations that keep them from ever being home.

Unfortunately they aren't that way.

I really need to move. Though what impresses me more is people rent rooms here and then advertise how young their children are. I hope I can sort out housing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:28 am
I'm sure you can. You might need to live a bit further from downtown, or have to reduce the amount you spend on activities, but you can do it if you make it a priority.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 am
KazeRin
I'm sure you can. You might need to live a bit further from downtown, or have to reduce the amount you spend on activities, but you can do it if you make it a priority.

closer to downtown will actually be cheaper. Where I am now they hike all the prices cause it takes advantage of students. They also believe they can do all these things that violate the tenancy agreement like ban overnight guest and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:46 am
In other news they voted for a full scale strike. That might start next week and lead to early end of the school year.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:01 pm
I'd teach. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:28 pm
Semok
I'd teach. crying

Maybe they'll fire all the teachers and hire the young graduates.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas