Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:42 pm
Things were changing in the Tokakinji lands. The unrest between the two sides, the Toka Blood and the Druid Blood, had not abated, and if anything it seems more tangible than ever. The darkness of night is a dangerous time for any the Druids do not call family, and those of Toka blood have learned to stay in there dens when the sun goes down.

King Uther, high in his castle, is either oblivious to the state of his realm below, or he cannot make a move to aid them. Whatever it is keeping him and his knights from going down into the pridal lands and cutting the danger of the druids off before it really began was anyone's guess.
User Image
Uther, for his part, was not unaware of the way the Druids were acting. He was told by his knights every day what key Druids were up to. Morgana, the b*****d daughter of Ygraine, the Queen, was the driving force behind the unrest, and though she played a careful game to keep herself from being caught doing anything wrong, Uther was absolutely certain she was up to no good. But he could not act against her unless she broke one of his laws, and though he knew the kind of lioness she was, the urging of his Queen and the level headed observations of his father kept him from acting too rashly. For now, all he could do was wait, and watch as his pride danced on the razor's edge of civil war.
User Image
The God of Chivalry, and Uther's father, was not pleased with this tension. He did not like seeing the pride at odds with itself, and was struggling to find a way to come to peace between the two factions without blood being spilled. It seemed as though Uther and his knights were pushing for a violent end to the problem, but Talfrid did not think throwing all the Druids into the ravine prison, or out of the pride completely, would solve the problem. Not all of the druids were following this movement, and he knew many of the Toka blooded down below were friendly or even family to those labeled Druids. They were all one and the same, living in the same home: there had to be a way for them all to be able to share the land they treasured.
User Image
Morgana, for her part, was aware Uther was watching her, as well. She made very sure never to be caught with blood on her paws, speaking and passing coded phrases to others without raising any suspicion that could be acted upon by the angry, hateful King. Let him watch her in his fury, impotent to stop the revolution she was bringing forward. With the help of her Goddess partner in crime, Morgana felt untouchable. She was going to see this pride burn, and throw the King from his castle mountain like the trash he really was. She would take the crown, and create a realm where lions like her, those cast out by their own families, those looked down on as if they were somehow lesser creatures, would carry all the power. Let the Toka blooded and their haughty attitudes see what it was like to be forced to live in a prison and in the shadows. That was, of course, if she decided to let them live at all.
User Image
That Goddess, Afriti, was only playing this game because she loved to see villains rise and fall. It was fitting, of course, to always be on the Antagonist's side, considering she ruled over the domain of Villainy. All this strife, all this hatred: it was like fresh meat and warm blood to the vicious Goddess. She could not wait for the real battles to begin, to see the absolute worst in the brawlers at hand. If there was going to be a war, Afriti was going to make sure that all those touched by it felt the pull of their darkest impulses, and made true villains of themselves, for her own amusement. What became of the pride, what became of the King or this outcast princess she had allied herself with, mattered very little to her. They were all just pawns in a much more entertaining game than they could ever comprehend.

User Image

Welcome to the Darkness Stirs meta event! This is a civil war event that will take place over the coming weeks, and mark a lot of change in the Tokakinji pride! The state of the pride is one of unrest, and the tension between the two bloods is at its worst yet. Fights and struggles are rife throughout the pride, and both sides are wont to be aggressors, letting their fear and blind hatred guide them. No one really understand what the other side wants: and no one is really talking to one another to find out. This is a baseless, anger fueled time, and threat levels are high for everyone!

Morgana has been talking to Druids, rallying them to her cause. She is organizing an uprising against the King, and to drive out the Tokakinji and take back the Castle Mountain.

King Uther is gathering his knights, and recruiting any Toka Blood to join his temporary army, where they will be trained to combat any threat that the Druids might throw at them.

SO.

This is a sign up for sides! I would like to know who would be interested in playing this plot, and what side they would fight for. Any sort of plot potential or idea you guys have can be posted here, as well, as I am open to working with anyone and tweaking the plot as I go! There are only a few things set in stone, and I'm hoping to make this inclusive and fun for anyone interested!

There WILL be fights between the two sides, so if you're interested in participating in a battle, please post who you are entering, and what team they are fighting for!

Please poke me with any questions you might have!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:10 pm
I shall post a thing here for reasons!

As mentioned in the main thread, Adaala wouldn't pick a side, but she'd want tensions to calm down. She's very justice oriented and, since she wasn't born in the pride, doesn't have generations of hate towards one blood type or the other under her skin. If you DID want some sort of mediator or someone that would be willing to talk to both sides, she'd probably be the one to do that. Obviously she doesn't have to succeed in talking anyone down, even though she'd try very hard. Or, on the other hand, she could be some sort of messenger bird between the two sides to try to work out terms/demands/whathaveyou.

Or she can just sit back and 'watch' and hope her family doesn't get hurt XD  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:10 pm
Right on! This sounds like so much fun! I'd love for Catharix to be a part of defending his family! I'm willing to place him in a battle and/or to fill any plot holes. I'd prefer it to not be in a sacrificial role, but he could use some scars to beef him up. XD
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:25 pm
Pythagoras will not fight because he is just a simple Merchant. He like selling thing to get money and that what he is going to do. I would love if he could sell things for the toka blood for cheap and then go other to the Driud blood and sell wears to them high. So yes he will be on the battle filed but not battle but selling his wear to get money. I would love for him to have a plot or something that would make him fight.
He can die if it need be in the plot ^^

User Image  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:50 pm
I don't think Talfrid would let Adaala get hurt or be involved, he would be protective (as would Glaurung, rofl.) Though I do think Glaurung is going to get his butt handed to him fairly quickly, as a pacifist 'druid' looking guy.

Ahaha, this all sounds good to me! I imagine a lot of Uther's kids will be part of his army, so we could probably plot some family stuff, Conrad!

I think Afriti would be interested in meeting Pythagoras, Z, and seeing if she couldn't make him an accidental battle spark, outing his merchandizing practices between the two bloods.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:01 am
OHHH Lithia that would be so Awesome. Cus he is not bad nor good he just out there to make a sell and it would be neat to have his need to sell and find thing to sell the reason a battle would start sounds neat to me  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:59 am
User Image Kandaĵa would help the druids anyway she can.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image
Sybbyl will fight and kick Toka butt.

User Image
Vahrall would defend the toka with his life!

User Image
Sercy, I imagine, wouldn't be allowed to fight, but she would be rooting for the Toka!

User Image
You're damn right Uthgerd is going to fight for the Toka.

User Image
Merlin would want to help the Toka. He would either try to spy on the druid, or attempt to join up with the Toka directly. He's also a seer, which could be interesting.

User Image
Malenga would do whatever it takes to beat those stinking Toka!

User Image
Though she is Toka, she would not fight against her father in an actual war. She would only hope to talk to them to try and get her father to reconsider.

User Image
Hamasa probably wouldn't fight.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:29 am
User Image
Boom! lol Got him certed, he's the dutiful, working Prince kind wink lol
I really want to breed him sometime soon, maybe by the end of this? Perhaps that could be the point of some plot? I don't know lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:42 am
I do have Ta-lem - he's Talfrid and Umeme's son. Being an adult he's supposed to be joining the Tokakinji now but I never got his JRP or application done. Can this count as his JRP?

He's blind, and a seer, and I'm not sure how Talfrid would feel about him fighting. He wouldn't really understand what's happening, since he's just arriving, but he would to help his father. He'd probably offer to fight and get turned down - which I'm more than okay with - so anything he can do to help.

Quote:
Since the two brothers are essentially glued together, I figured I'd poke you and see if you want in on this. I fully expect Simba to be super against Ta-lem's involvement.

I really want the two to do their JRP together, so if you can't/don't want to do it with this we can figure something out. Do one that's set IC before the meta "explodes"?

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:31 am
Rennekae
The rules were updated not that long ago, and JRP are no longer required unless specified by the pride. (since some still have battlers and such to join) <3 You just have to post in the pride's member approval thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:00 am
Znaruto

Sure thing!
R4gn0r0k IV

Afriti or Morgana would love to talk to her, then! =D
Cajanic

Yes.
Conrad The Mighty

He is the best! Uther will need to speak with him about his allegiance to the Toka and get him geared up for the fight =D
Rennekae

Caj is right, no JRP is needed!

Whatever plans you make with Depawsit might need to be altered, but we would need to speak about that privately. But Talfrid would definitely not allow his blind son to fight, ahah, though if he could stop him or not is another question.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:11 pm
Hey Ren!

Sorry I haven't been able to get back to you sooner, despite it being Summer, life is eating away at me XD

I would love for Simba and Ta'lem to have some interaction in this meta! I just remembered you sent me a PM a few days back, so i'm gonna go ahead and talk to you through that and we can work out a plot that way <3

Rennekae
I do have Ta-lem - he's Talfrid and Umeme's son. Being an adult he's supposed to be joining the Tokakinji now but I never got his JRP or application done. Can this count as his JRP?

He's blind, and a seer, and I'm not sure how Talfrid would feel about him fighting. He wouldn't really understand what's happening, since he's just arriving, but he would to help his father. He'd probably offer to fight and get turned down - which I'm more than okay with - so anything he can do to help.

Quote:
Since the two brothers are essentially glued together, I figured I'd poke you and see if you want in on this. I fully expect Simba to be super against Ta-lem's involvement.

I really want the two to do their JRP together, so if you can't/don't want to do it with this we can figure something out. Do one that's set IC before the meta "explodes"?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:36 am
Lithiasaur
Caj is right, no JRP is needed!

Whatever plans you make with Depawsit might need to be altered, but we would need to speak about that privately. But Talfrid would definitely not allow his blind son to fight, ahah, though if he could stop him or not is another question.

That's fine, you can pm me any time. (:
If Talfrid was against Ta-lem fighting, he would definitely not fight - though he'd be grumpy and insist on helping otherwise (treating wounds?).

Depawsit
Hey Ren!

Sorry I haven't been able to get back to you sooner, despite it being Summer, life is eating away at me XD

I would love for Simba and Ta'lem to have some interaction in this meta! I just remembered you sent me a PM a few days back, so i'm gonna go ahead and talk to you through that and we can work out a plot that way <3

It's not a problem, Hon! I understand completely.

Alrighty, that sounds wonderful. (: Let me know whenever you get the chance.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:49 pm
I had an idea!

In the end battle, Catharix is badly injured and taken to the rogue lands and left at the outskirts of another pride. The aggressors would hope he is found and taken as a slave. But instead, he will be found by another lion(ess) traveling through the pride territories to her own. Then he'd experience a long spell of amnesia and try to jump into this new life. But eventually, with the help of a sibling (I don't think his twin is around anymore), he would get his memories back. Ultimately, he would be torn between his old family and his new pride. No telling which way it'll go.  
[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games