tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:11 pm
ALRIGHTY.

It's about time I created somewhere to get all my little bunbuns together so I can plot for them and get some of them into prides.

Essentially, unless otherwise stated, these guys are up for whatever you want to throw at them that isn't death. I'll probably chat with you a bit first, just to clarify things, but I'm pretty reasonable.

Post Order:
1. Lions
2. Cheetahs
3. Leopards
4. Wild Dogs
5. Hybrids
6. Familiars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:12 pm
Lions

User ImageName: Kizalia'buga
Meaning: "From the swamp"
Pride: Rogue
Past: Born into the swamplands, she was part of a loving family. But someone let their eyes off her for a little too long and she had followed a hare right out of the swamps! She is presumed dead by her pride, but since then she has searched for them endlessly.
Present: She has a new-found desire to move forward, and quit thinking about where she came from and who she left behind so much. She's still wandering the rogue lands, and could be anywhere.
Personality: An excitable girl, she likes to hear stories about places she hasn't been and lions she hasn't met. She needs a "prince" like figure to sweep her off her paws, someone she can idolize and create a future with.

Wants: RP, pride, friends, flings, mate

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

User ImageName: Chepechepe
Meaning: "Soggy"
Past: Born into the Kusini, her family was exiled from the swamps when she was young. She stayed with them a short time, but as soon as she was able she parted ways, bitter they had been thrown out and missing her wet grounded home.
Present: Wandering the rogue lands. (Haven't RPed her in a while, so she's kind of just there.)
Personality: Slightly bitter and a tough shell to crack, but once you do she is a passionate and loyal friend. She doesn't open up easily, however, as she feels even her family had betrayed her when they were exiled, and if her family would do allow that to happen then everyone is untrustworthy.

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

User ImageName: Chizoba
Meaning: Unknown
Past: Has been traveling the rogue lands for a long time with her companion Celestyn. The two have been together for as long as they can each remember, walking around and creating stories.
Present: She and Celestyn have decided it's time to part ways after some arguments regarding travels. He wants to settle down somewhere, where as her paws still urge her to move forward.
Personality: Sly, leader, sassy. She will raise an eyebrow at you and give you the side eye when you say something dumb. She's a natural born leader, hates having to be second-in-command, and can definitely fend for herself, no saving this girl.

Planned: One fling with Azraq, owned by Chi Sohma

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

User ImageName: Sethatta
Meaning: "Solid" or "Grounded"
Past: Grew up as a slave to the Firekin where he endured a lot. He was always there for his siblings, and the one who often asked them again if they were okay even after they said they were. He always hated how his siblings were treated, as it made his stomach hurt to see them in pain, and also hated how some took the blame for things they didn't do just to keep him out of trouble. Now, with the slavery abolished and his freedom, he doesn't know what to do!
Present: Wandering the rogue lands. Looking for anything, friends, family, etc, or nothing at all. He is mainly enjoying the lack of sand and his freedom.
Personality: Caring, a family lion. He is still on guard whenever he meets new creatures and often still has a "slave-like", "yes-man" attitude because of his traumatic past. He needs someone who can put up with his strange turns in attitude when he has his 'slave days" and who can break him out of that same slump.

Wants: RP, pride, flings, mate

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

User ImageName: Ramitiiz
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
...................Rank: Freeborn
Past: N/A
Present: Fought his way into the Stormborn where he is now trying to find his place in their society.
Personality: Cocky and arrogant. Ramitiiz believes that he is the bee's knees. He is everything you could have asked for, and then some. He is very egotistical and not very good at listening to someone else's problems.

Wants: RP, flings, mate, Stormborn excitement

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

User ImageName: Mmoloki'nane
      Chinese Name: Zongxiàn
      Meaning: "Wisdom of the Ancestors"

Meaning: "Born in the Evening"
Pride: Tianxia - East House
...................Rank: Student
Past: Was originally the Simulizi, a very important positon, in the Aali'makabila. Story telling and passing down of histories was his first love and he took so much pride in being in such a position in his pride. When it broke up, he was never quite the same.
Present: He has recently come to the Tianxia lands and hopes that those here will relish in his abilities as those in the Aali once did.
Personality: He's a somewhat broken lion, currently. After his tribe broke up, he lost a lot of passion to live since the stories of their history was his life's work. He isn't mean, cruel, or anything remotely close to that, but he can come off that way because he needs someone to break him out of his sluggish ways.

Wants: RP, someone to listen to his stories [perhaps some cubs?], friends, mate

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

User ImageName: Odhiambo
      Chinese Name: Chéng-gong
      Meaning: "Success"

Meaning: "Born in the Evening"
Pride: Tianxia - West House
...................Rank: Trader
Present: Recently ventured north to the Tia lands. He's here to create a new life that he never found with his family.
Personality: Blank slate. Could fit most plots. He is well intentioned.

Wants: RP, someone to show him what trading is about, friends, mate

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

User ImageName: Letobe
Pride: Zizimisha'Mwili
...................Rank: Hunter
Past: Letobe was a rogue before joining the Zizimisha. He was a member beofre Queen Elsa took rule, and was an adolescent at her birth. He has watched the ups and downs of the pride with a careful eye.
Present: Doing his duties to keep the pride alive and promote the thriving. He will leave for several days or even a week or so at a time to hunt for the pride and is renowned for all he does. He is a friend of Elsa and she seems to think highly of him.
Personality: Strong in his belief in the pride and Elsa. Letobe is a hard working, burly lion, and enjoys the area very much. He hopes to see the pride blossom, and knows that this will take much work. He is very loyal to Elsa and thinks the "curse" isn't real, as white and blue lions had always been around with no issue. He thinks the snow was a sign that Elsa was the rightful heir and was born to rule, often saying he thinks a god is watching them somewhere.

Wants: RP, friends, enemies (Who doesn't like the "snow pelts"?!), flings, mate

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

User ImageName: Jabulani
Meaning: "Maker of Rain"
Pride: Zizimisha'Mwili
...................Rank: Summer Light
Present: Was recently injured and found by Letobe. Letobe helped keep him alive and Jabu then decided to join Letobe back at the pride.
Personality: Generally blank slate, could fit any plots. Timid.

Wants: RP, friends, flings, mate

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:13 pm
Cheetahs

User ImageName: Iluba
Meaning: Unknown.
Pride: Rogue. Mlima Tuokoa when open.
Past: ---
Present: Spending a lot of time with a baboon who goes by Mama Moo learning about herbs and their healing properties.
Personality: A passionate, upbeat, carefree creature. She's very down to earth and, as she learns more about it, has a lot of interest in herbalism. She thinks it's absolutely astounding that these plants grow that allow us to help others, and that someone somewhere created the plants. She thinks that creatures need to have respect for the land they walk on and the "spirits" of the land.

Wants: RP, friends, flings, mate
Planned: Fling[?] with Silver's Bozi.

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

User ImageName: Katomya
Meaning: None.
Pride: Kuroi'nera - Fighter
Past: Being born.
Present: Playing. Trying to prove to everyone around her that she is a great fighter and, to be quite frank, her whole generation is. Her brothers are all entertainers, she was the only one who followed in her parents pawsteps. She thinks that some others might look down on her generation because almost none of them chose the path of a fighter, and she plans to change that.
Personality: Tomboy, confontational, prideful.

Wants: RP, friends
Planned: Arranged marriage

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

User ImageName: Fujo
Meaning: "She completes the family"
Pride: Kuroi'Nera - Fighter
Past: Born.
Present: Playing, angrily. She has a lot of questions about who she is and where she came from, especially since she doesn't look so much like her parents and looks almost identical to her grandmother. She sometimes wonders if she really is the daughter of her parents or somehow a daughter of her grandmother, perhaps illegitimately. She has a lot of trouble connecting with her siblings due to this internal drama.
Personality:Questioning, suspicious, stubborn, desiring of outcomes.

Wants: RP, family interaction, friends, future flings, future mate

✖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:17 pm
Leopards

To be added.

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:18 pm
Wild Dogs

To be added.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:22 pm
Hybrids.
To be added. It's so late D:  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:24 pm
Familiars.
To be added.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:25 pm
8/8  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:21 pm
Technically open while I finish getting images and putting things together and writing abouts!

Feel free to post away~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:11 pm
For Iluba: Bozi is my skittish lion. He was a slave in the demon pride that is now no more, so he's just kind of creeping through the rouge lands at night, trying to find some place to live, but he's so terrified of lions that are dark in color that he's too scared to look too hard XD Light pelted lions/other felines he'd be less skittish around, although he'll still be a bit flinchy and nervous.
User Image  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:10 pm
For Chizoba

I present to you.....

User Image

Rae'lilongass'ame who's in the pride Schnee la Neige'milima.

Rae is kinda awkward, but he tries to impress. He can come off as cocky at times, but he means well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:56 pm
I Lady Kiya I
For Chizoba

I present to you.....

User Image

Rae is kinda awkward, but he tries to impress. He can come off as cocky at times, but he means well.

WHY DID I JUST SEE THIS

Yes, all the yes!
Technically Zoba has a breeding planned with Chi's Azraq... BUT CHI IS TAKING TOO LONG.
So yes!
Do you mind starting? Or would you like me to?  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:55 am
tani duh!
I Lady Kiya I
For Chizoba

I present to you.....

User Image

WHY DID I JUST SEE THIS

Yes, all the yes!
Technically Zoba has a breeding planned with Chi's Azraq... BUT CHI IS TAKING TOO LONG.
So yes!
Do you mind starting? Or would you like me to?

I am just that ninja. I can start it. Just might be later tonight or tomorrow. Still at samus's  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games