Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
The Emperor is not in Kuat!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:14 pm
Just in case anyone is wondering...Raven has not been able to join us - he took ill last week...after a trip to the ER, he was sent home with what they thought was bronchitis and pre-pneumonia - he is going for X-rays on Tuesday, but they now suspect he has fullblown pneumonia. I know all our prayers go out to him and his family for a quick and full recovery!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:30 pm
Sheesh, pneumonia isn't fun, been there would not do again 0/10.
As for me I might have to take a leave as well if my shingles doesn't clear up in the next week. But I will certainly let you know if it comes to that.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:34 pm
scuttlefish
As for me I might have to take a leave as well if my shingles doesn't clear up in the next week. But I will certainly let you know if it comes to that.

UGH...still bothering you? I'm so sorry...I also apologize for not saying something about Rahl earlier - didn't want to violate his privacy without his okay. Hopefully everyone will be in tip top shape soon!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:39 pm
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish

UGH...still bothering you? I'm so sorry...I also apologize for not saying something about Rahl earlier - didn't want to violate his privacy without his okay. Hopefully everyone will be in tip top shape soon!

Yeah it's been over two weeks and it looks like it's starting to heal but the pain is just getting worse, like I haven't slept in two days because of it. But I shouldn't complain about these things hahaha. It might become a chronic thing I'll have to live with for years so I better just get used to it.
But yeah it's good to know where Rahl is, I was beginning to grow concerned as well.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:00 pm
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish

Yeah it's been over two weeks and it looks like it's starting to heal but the pain is just getting worse, like I haven't slept in two days because of it. But I shouldn't complain about these things hahaha. It might become a chronic thing I'll have to live with for years so I better just get used to it.
But yeah it's good to know where Rahl is, I was beginning to grow concerned as well.

That really sucks! I hope it clears up soon! It doesn't help that you have to spend spend so much time on your feet, but I have heard it takes a while to go away, so hang in there!
I know..we're so used to his chatty little self around...except for updates on his health, I haven't talked to him either.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:18 am
Thank you ladies very much for your concern, it was pretty rough for a while there. Yes, I did end up having pneumonia, but the doc gave me some great stuff that finally cleared it all up and I'm back to my old self again (now to see what I've missed in the RP lol ).

Scuttle, I'm very sorry to hear about your shingles, I know that can be painful. I, myself suffer from eczema on my hands which sometimes makes it really hard to type, but I know shingles is worse.  

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:20 pm
Raven Rahl
Thank you ladies very much for your concern, it was pretty rough for a while there. Yes, I did end up having pneumonia, but the doc gave me some great stuff that finally cleared it all up and I'm back to my old self again (now to see what I've missed in the RP lol ).

Scuttle, I'm very sorry to hear about your shingles, I know that can be painful. I, myself suffer from eczema on my hands which sometimes makes it really hard to type, but I know shingles is worse.

Yeah I had pneumonia as a kid, but I hear that it's worse if you get it as an adult. In any case I'm glad to see you're doing better.
As for me yeah I decided not to go back to the doctor. I'm going to try to pull through this without any more meds, since they were really brutal on me a couple weeks ago. Thankfully it's not on my hands, that sounds awful! It's on my leg so it's still an awkward spot, but hey, at least I get an excuse to not wear pants! emotion_awesome
You haven't missed too much in the RP though, honestly. Aside from a certain Sith going off the deep end and almost killing a Jawa. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:01 am
scuttlefish
Raven Rahl

Yeah I had pneumonia as a kid, but I hear that it's worse if you get it as an adult. In any case I'm glad to see you're doing better.
As for me yeah I decided not to go back to the doctor. I'm going to try to pull through this without any more meds, since they were really brutal on me a couple weeks ago. Thankfully it's not on my hands, that sounds awful! It's on my leg so it's still an awkward spot, but hey, at least I get an excuse to not wear pants! emotion_awesome
You haven't missed too much in the RP though, honestly. Aside from a certain Sith going off the deep end and almost killing a Jawa. XD

I did go back and read a little about that. LOL

Oh and I haven't forgotten about what I said in regards to sending you that code. LOL  

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:35 am
Raven Rahl
scuttlefish
Raven Rahl

Oh and I haven't forgotten about what I said in regards to sending you that code. LOL

W8w 90t16 re13l39 2716l!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:00 am
scuttlefish
Raven Rahl
scuttlefish
Raven Rahl

W8w 90t16 re13l39 2716l!
102t 56d 1921?  

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Raina Meiffert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:56 am
Raven Rahl

My Lord Rahl, it does my heart well to see you back on your feet. Just out of curiosity, will you still be planning on doing a Sword of Truth RP in the future? Of course there's no rush, I was just wondering.

By the way, your new outfit makes you look like John Snow. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:07 pm
Raina Meiffert
Raven Rahl

My Lord Rahl, it does my heart well to see you back on your feet. Just out of curiosity, will you still be planning on doing a Sword of Truth RP in the future? Of course there's no rush, I was just wondering.

Omg you're right he does look like Jon! rofl  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Raina Meiffert

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:48 pm
scuttlefish
Raina Meiffert
Raven Rahl

Omg you're right he does look like Jon! rofl
I know, right? haha I'm so excited for the season finale tonight!  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games