Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] When did you grow up? Stop that! (Danny/ Andrew)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:01 pm
Andrew had finally figured out why every fire mini in the school had invaded his room. Someone had moved out. It also might explain why he hadn't seen her. Not that he was actively looking. He wasn't actively looking. He hadn't at all, most certainly he had not trekked up to her room, found it empty, and then spammed Danny's phone with texts until he had secured her new address. Nope.

And he wasn't really coming just to visit, or to make sure she was ok. It defiantly had nothing to do with nightmare of drowning hands reaching up and dragging her down into the dark cold water. Nope. It was because the damn Minis were driving him up a wall.

He had found her apartment with the assist his phone and strolled up and knocked... and waited for half a second before confirming with his phone once that this was indeed the place. Another half a second before knocking even louder.

chimarii

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:18 pm
Danny lazily opened the door, swinging it with a cantankerous sort of air. When she saw who lurked behind the doorway, she lit up with recognition.

"Andrew!" she cooed, pulled him in the doorway (even if he protested), and giving him a noogie. "Long time no see lil cousin!"

Well not so much little anymore- he'd grown up quite a few feet! Behind the door he'd walked through was a complete mess- neither Danny really did cleaning unless it suited their mood. "What's up!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:37 pm
Really, he should have expected it. "Hey!" His hands flew up in protest but it did nothing to stop the hand that messed up his already messy hair. Once it was over, he smoothed it down in a haphazard way to where it usually sat, like a mess on his head.

"You moved on me." He grumbled and glanced around the room, not moving in from the doorway, it was a mess. Mind you he had his own messes in his room, but this was a bit beyond that.

"You moved and every fire mini in the school invaded my room, I swear. It's all your fault." Still she seemed ok. Yep everything was still attached, and she was still on fire. Ok, good. His tail might have glowed just a bit as he sighed to himself in relief. It wasn't that he was happy to see her, he just would have been annoyed if she was dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:00 am
"Ah, did I?" she asked, not having realized the consequences of her actions (but then, when did she ever consider those?).

Her eyes squinted into crescents and she smiled a smile far too wide for her face. "Oooooh. You missed me." She was on to you Andrew.

phantompanther13

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:54 am
"I have not. I was just making sure you were not dead." and he had assessed that already.

"What are you doing with yourself out here? How did they let you escape the school grounds?" The logical conclusion was that she graduated, but he didn't really believe that. They hadn't been there that long had they?

chimarii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff