Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Off Topic
Exodia Defeated by Book of Life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image

And that is why Exodia needs to run cards like Burial from a Different Dimension or Necroface. I think Necroface would be the best choice since it would return all the banished pieces back to the deck and it itself can be brought back to the hand with cards like Dark Eruption and Monster Reincarnation which are pretty much Exodia Staples anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:15 am
Just a heads up. Once the subforums are reopened, threads like this should go in Off Topic 3nodding  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:12 pm
Marsuru
Just a heads up. Once the subforums are reopened, threads like this should go in Off Topic 3nodding

I know that. B4 I knew Off Topic was closed, I tried to put it there and found it locked so I checked out the New Management Sorta Thread and saw that I was just to post it here for now. I've posted other YGO Topics in the Off Topic SubForum back when it was the Fandomness Off Topic SubForum so I know already, but thanks for informing me anyways. Feel free to move it there once that SubForum is open once again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:30 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Marsuru

I know that. B4 I knew Off Topic was closed, I tried to put it there and found it locked so I checked out the New Management Sorta Thread and saw that I was just to post it here for now. I've posted other YGO Topics in the Off Topic SubForum back when it was the Fandomness Off Topic SubForum so I know already, but thanks for informing me anyways. Feel free to move it there once that SubForum is open once again.

Thanks dude, I appreciate it.  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:36 pm
Marsuru
Kor Saiyajinkami
Marsuru

Thanks dude, I appreciate it.

No problem. We definitely do need to get this Guild Active again, but I think the problem really isn't the Guild, but is the popularity of Guilds at the moment being very low. People aren't participating in Guilds very much lately because they aren't anywhere near as popular as they usta be. I think the reason is that they are in need of major updates and Gaia won't update Guilds except for extremely minor stuff that doesn't have to much effect unless the updates pay for themselves and make them a profit and the only way I see that happening is if they include some Gaia Cash Pay to Use Optional Features that aren't needed with the Free Necessary Updates so that they can make money from the updates.  
Off Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games