Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] - Water Watchers - Pachua and Llyr Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:15 pm
Llyr was still staring at the feathers with a mesmerized expression, happily running his fingers up and down the length of them. After a moment, he realized that Pachua had joined him in the water, and Llyr clutched the feathers tightly before tucking them into his hair, weaving the long strands around them to keep them in place.

He gave Pachua a wide eyed look.

A swimming club?"

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:39 pm
Pachua nodded: we like swimming, we could meet other boils and gouls who like swimming, it would be good, and I bet all of them like blue and white because those are some colors water has!"

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:45 pm
Llyr looked utterly starstruck. He latched onto Pachua's arm, eyes wide.

"Could we really do that?" he asked breathlessly.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:59 am
kuroopu

"I… I don't see why not?" he said turning red, perhaps after all he'd misspoken and there was some school rule that might prevent such a gathering. But there were K9 clubs and such things last time he had attended, weren't there??  

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:03 am
The whole world was now open to Llyr. He let go of Pachua's arm and clasped his hands together joyfully, his hair swirling in the water around him like dark clouds.

"Let's do it!" he said decisively. "Surely there are others in the school who are as appreciative as water as we are!"

endejester

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:40 am
“There must be… there really must, I wonder if we could offer to teach some of the non water oriented students to swim as well.” He looked thoughtful and flicked his fingers through the water for a moment.

“I bet we could. I wonder if any would like to learn. I bet… I bet it’d be good to teach flying students because really, where are you going to get a better landing? I mean some will have to be careful because waterlogged wings if they don’t have the natural protections.” He rambled enthusiastically.

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out