Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Entourage of One (Ruth and Piper)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:47 am
Ruth hadn't left her room since she woke from Wonderland. There had been one too many things she couldn't properly process at the time, and even after a few days, the paranoia agent was still twitching from the excess of emotions. The smile on her face was brittle, and a if she ever brushed her bangs aside, creeple could see the jumble of confusion and terror and panic brimming in her eyes.

No, this wasn't working. Staying cooped up was not helping. And so that was why the blonde reaper was strolling through the campus, searching for something or someone to distract her. She had to focus her attention and mind on something else. A flash of blue caught her attention from the corner of her eye, and memories bubbled up to the surface.

She remembered meeting her, from Christmas, remembered seeing her in the boil Brenley's memories of Wonderland. And that seemed reason enough for her to silently trot after the ghoul.

Mediciner
FINALLY~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:32 pm
Piper was listening to her brand new eyePhone shuffle, a product of all her savings from the past . . . Jack, she didn't know how long she had saved for this on her meager allowance. That's why it was so sweet.

And that's why she was also so broke, but it was whatever. Music helped get her mind off things, like freaky doors and stupid nightmares.

Hati was being walked at the moment; he had grown so restless even with his owner out of it for just a day, and it showed by the way the grumpking fought against his leash. Piper didn't mind whatsoever, blissfully singing along to St!nk as they strode across the grounds. Who needed all that memory mumbo jumbo when you got some good beats to bop your head to?

"So, so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you~"

She actually did try doing a few of said moves while on the walk.

Huni Pi
SORRY I forgot to mention my sn on aim and on gaia are different but <3

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:04 am
Oh, yes, a singer, right. That definitely explains why Brenley saw her future that way. Ruth isn't sure why the boil would think she would win any other awards, or why she would actually return home once she graduated. She'd been here for almost a year and knew she didn't want to go back home. She would have to, however, if only to submit an annual report as agreed. The Wonderland adventure would certainly be something Superiors would be pleased to learn she experienced.

But that wouldn't be for a few more Octobers. Right now, Ruth simply trotted up behind the blue-haired ghoul, silently like a second shadow until she was mimicking Piper's pace and gait. There were no dance moves, however, Ruth isn't certain she understands the rhythm and movements enough.

She keeps a step behind, in case a stray elbow or hand or foot decides to acquaint itself with her face or torso or shins.

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:33 am
She continued to sing all the way through, proudly disturbing a few students who had been trying to studying outside on a nice day. Piper didn't notice them giving her weird looks when they saw she was being tailed by some odd ghoul (she was used to getting attention, what with her amazing personality and fabulous hair and all), too wrapped up in her own fun to care. Well, that and Hati was overeager to stay on the move, almost making her trip over herself to keep up. He kept sniffing at the ground (she wondered what that was like, with all the students around and all), investigating something interesting--and then stopped. She nearly ran him over and made something close to a squawking sound as she stopped herself from tripping.

"Hati, what the--?"

But the minipet was turned around and eyeing something behind her. She turned. Someone.

Piper yelped again, fire sparking in one of her hands on instinct as she back pedaled. "Hell you want?" she demanded out of surprise.

. . . Wait a sec, she was familiar. Hold on. Piper squinted at her as she waited for an answer.

Huni Pi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:03 am
Ruth had not expected to be noticed so quickly, she was sure she was staying downwind, unless it suddenly shifted? The weather was an unpredictable beast. The spark of fire doesn't faze the blonde reaper, outwardly at least. Oh she was sure it would hurt like a candlejacker but pain was one of the few feelings she knew how to deal with.

At the demand for her purpose, Ruth began to pat herself. Absently, in one of her pockets, she discovered she had a penstrictor (paralyzed but functional) and a small and equally immobile batbook on her person.

She held out both items to the blue-haired ghoul, all the while plastering a dazzling and hopefully awestruck smile on her face.

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Uh . . .

. . . Uhhhhh . . .

Piper blinked, absentmindedly, popping her earbuds out in case she missed something. No? Oh okay, just keep . . . smiling. Sure.

"Uhhhhhhh." Piper was at a loss, her eyes flickering between the objects and the ghoul. Then it clicked. "What, you want an autograph?" she asked as she took the pen and pad.

(This was clearly the most logical assumption: having her own stalker was very flattering.)

You know what, that was a good idea anyway--she didn't bother waiting for an answer and promptly signed a big cursive PB with a star attached on the first page, smiling at her work. Just like that, her hostility was gone. "Who should I make it out to again?" Piper asked. "Swear I've seen you before."

Huni Pi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:52 am
The blonde clapped her hands happily once Piper graced the pages of the batbook with her signature. At the question to her identity, Ruth simply shook her head, as if her identity was unimportant. What was important was that she retrieve the autograph and preserve it for the future, in case that vision Brenley had during Wonderland came true (and this piece of paper would be worth a small fortune on Eek-Bay). She did think the other ghoul could be given a hint, but how does one pantomime Brenley? She pursed her lips in thought, then began to motion a certain level of height. The exact height of the Reaper boil actually.

Ol-j-man
I also don't remember if I showed this to you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:39 pm
. . . Okay, so she was a quiet type? That was cool, she gueesed. But the hand motion didn't answer Piper's question, causing the mage to squint at the ghoul with some confusion. "Uhhhhhh. Tall?" she guessed, wondering why she didn't simply open her mouth. "You want it for someone taller than you or somethin'? Like family?" Ooo, that'd be cute.

This was good practice, she figured. One's fans would always have . . . strange ones among them, especially once they got popular. Piper herself had once tried to call Justin Timberwolf eighty-six times when she heard his actual number had been given out on a show. She never actually got to his voicemail since it was full, but she would have figured her efforts would have gathered some attention.

Such was the nature of showbusiness: passion and drive.

Huni Pi
/lies down on the ground and laughs omg perf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:37 am
Ruth just nodded, because really, you can't get that sort of miscommunication if you tried for it and it was golden to the paranoia agent. Her smile widened and she raised her hands, shaping her fingers to form a heart. Okay maybe she was trying to make things even more confusing, it wouldn't be the first time Ruth did something like that.

And after the heart, she gestured to her throat, before finishing the whole act by looking down at her feet in what she hoped was a shy, if not embarrassed, manner.

Ol-j-man
I am so horrible at being timely x.x I am so so so so sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:16 am
Well she still didn't have a name to write it to, so Piper just stuck to her usual swagalicious signature and offered it to the semi-familiar ghoul. Her name was somewhere beyond the tip of her tongue, and it was starting to piss the mage off a little. What good were fans if you didn't remember your first? And what was with the silent deal anyway??

"Okay, uhhh . . . Heart . . . Throat . . . Feet?" Wait, no, she backpedaled. "You heart . . . throat . . . You like throats??" That didn't sound right either. Piper scratched her head for a few moments before it clicked.

"Oh! Oh oh oh, you like to sing too?" That . . . was a little bizarre coming from someoen who had yet to make a peep. "Or didja mean you like my singing? That totally makes more sense, ohmyjack." She grinned. "That why you were stalking me, to listen?"

Huni Pi
so am I it's okayyyyyy

medigel

Anxious Spirit

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out