Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre
Disney Character Cosplays

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:10 pm
I've noticed lately that their are a lot of Disney character Cosplayers at the cons that I go to. Their are a lot of animated Disney features which has a lot of characters to Cosplay. I have taken photos of a lot of Disney cosplayers including Alice from Alice in wonderland, Disney Fairys including my favorite Tinkerbell, Jasmine, Ariel in human and mermaid form, and many others.

Feel free to check out my Deviant Art page to see the Cosplay photos that I have taken of Disney character Cosplayers. Some of the best photos that I took were at Jafax 18 last year and are in an album called Jafax 18. A link to my DA page is in my signature.

Recently the Disney Movie "Frozen" won an Oscar for best animated feature and best song!! I Love that movie a lot. Btw I can't wait to take photos of Anna and Elsa Cosplayers this year!!

Have you ever Cosplayed a Disney character and why did you do so.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:55 pm
I've made a lot of cosplays, but, believe it or not, I have yet to do a Disney cosplay (I don't count my Star Wars cosplays). I'm SLOWWWLY working on a story-book version of Captain Hook, so I guess you could count that, and I'd like to do a Tiger Lily (she needs more love. She's a Disney Princess, too!). A couple of my friends want to do a Tangled group, and I'd make Maximilian for that.

So, stay tuned, I guess.  

xinitia

Crew

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:35 pm
xinitia
I've made a lot of cosplays, but, believe it or not, I have yet to do a Disney cosplay (I don't count my Star Wars cosplays). I'm SLOWWWLY working on a story-book version of Captain Hook, so I guess you could count that, and I'd like to do a Tiger Lily (she needs more love. She's a Disney Princess, too!). A couple of my friends want to do a Tangled group, and I'd make Maximilian for that.

So, stay tuned, I guess.

I can't wait to see what you come up with. smile Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean is a popular character and the Disney Princesses are very popular characters to cosplay. Captain Hook definitely counts as a Disney character. I Love the movie Tangled. That would be an awesome group Cosplay to do. Yes, Tiger Lily is a rare cosplay to do. I'm trying to setup a photoshoot with a group cosplay of the Disney Princesses. Wish me luck on setting that up. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:40 pm
smithers456
xinitia

So, stay tuned, I guess.

I can't wait to see what you come up with. smile Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean is a popular character and the Disney Princesses are very popular characters to cosplay. Captain Hook definitely counts as a Disney character. I Love the movie Tangled. That would be an awesome group Cosplay to do. Yes, Tiger Lily is a rare cosplay to do. I'm trying to setup a photoshoot with a group cosplay of the Disney Princesses. Wish me luck on setting that up. smile

That would be awesome! I can't wait to see how it comes out!!!  

xinitia

Crew

spanksthellama

Generous Conversationalist

10,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 pm
smithers456
I've noticed lately that their are a lot of Disney character Cosplayers at the cons that I go to. Their are a lot of animated Disney features which has a lot of characters to Cosplay. I have taken photos of a lot of Disney cosplayers including Alice from Alice in wonderland, Disney Fairys including my favorite Tinkerbell, Jasmine, Ariel in human and mermaid form, and many others.

Feel free to check out my Deviant Art page to see the Cosplay photos that I have taken of Disney character Cosplayers. Some of the best photos that I took were at Jafax 18 last year and are in an album called Jafax 18. A link to my DA page is in my signature.

Recently the Disney Movie "Frozen" won an Oscar for best animated feature and best song!! I Love that movie a lot. Btw I can't wait to take photos of Anna and Elsa Cosplayers this year!!

I'm interested in doing a genderbent frozen cosplay group where I'd be the fem!Hans... it's just.. hmmm who to do it with lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:04 pm
spanksthellama
smithers456

I'm interested in doing a genderbent frozen cosplay group where I'd be the fem!Hans... it's just.. hmmm who to do it with lol

I have seen a lot of drawings and both Elsa and Anna cosplayers on the internet from the movie Frozen. Today I've read future plans for Crossplays of the Frozen characters as well. Have fun with your outfits and group cosplays.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

spanksthellama

Generous Conversationalist

10,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:20 pm
smithers456
spanksthellama
smithers456

I have seen a lot of drawings and both Elsa and Anna cosplayers on the internet from the movie Frozen. Today I've read future plans for Crossplays of the Frozen characters as well. Have fun with your outfits and group cosplays.
Thanks! First thing is first, finishing my Big Daddy cosplay.  
Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games