Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rp Market ((Where Active Rps are Always Free))

Back to Guilds

Are you tired of rps dying out before they even begin, and you feel like your just a tester for people who have ideas, Then Come join us 

Tags: Active, Literate, Romance, One x One, Freedom 

Reply Group Rps
Winter Cabin O/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:26 pm
This is basically an under one roof type of roleplay. I love these because they're simple and I haven't roleplayed in a while so hopefully this can get the ball rolling. All I ask of you is to be literate(I don't encourage one liners to join), be nice, and have fun! Romance can be involved, drama, fighting and all that crazy stuff. Profiles must be realistic(no anime).

House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girl's Rooms

Room 1:

Room 2:

Room 3:

Room 4:

Room 5:

Guys Rooms

Room 1:

Room 2:

Room 3:
User Image

Room 4:

Room 5:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:47 pm

PLOT
You and a couple of friends and some of their friends were invited to live in a luxury cabin for the winter. Some of these people you know, and some you do not. Tensions may rise, being as hot as the fires you try to keep warm with, or romances may bud, being as warm and sweet as the hot chocolate you sip on in the mornings. No matter the circumstances, you'd better make the best of it for you will only be here for two months. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

ρяσғιℓєs

[align=center] [img]Realisticpic[/img]

Don't wear it out { ✹ } Name here

I'm the young age of { ✦ } Agehere

What's In My Pants? { ✹ } genderhere

I'm interested in { ✦ } Sexualityhere

I can be { ✹ } Personalityhere

room number {✦ } roomnumerhere

I love { ✹ }
-
-
-
-
-

I hate { ✦ }
-
-
-
-
-

Me, Myself, and I { ✹ } biohere [/align]

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Don't wear it out { ✹ } Hannah Rauhl

I'm the young age of { ✦ } 21

Isn't it obvious? I'm { ✹ } Female

I'm interested in { ✦ } Guys

I can be { ✹ } Generous, Attentive, Naive, Shy(Outgoing once you get to know me)

room number {✦ } 5

I love { ✹ }
- Books/Reading
- Writing
- Terriers
- Smores
- Snow
-Shopping
-Kids
-Indie music
-Alternative music
-Action/Horror movies
-Coffee/Hot Drinks
-Pasta
-Sleeping

I strongly dislike { ✦ }
- Spiders
- Heights
- Bugs
-Rude people
-Dumb guys
-Too many sweets
-Romance movies
-Alcohol
-Math
-Snobs
-Country music

Me, Myself, and I { ✹ } Hannah was born on May 23rd. As a teen she was always reading books, writing essays for all the popular kids, and working her butt off to keep her parents happy. Because of this she had very little of a social life. On top of that, Hannah was the nerd in all her classes and would always be picked on by the cheerleaders and sports players. However when she graduated from high school, started college, and met some new friends, Hannah's looks began to change, but her personality was static. From first encounter you may find her to be quiet and boring, but once you bring up her interests, she can talk to you all night and can be surprisingly funny. Currently, Hannah is working on becoming a pediatrician, but writes for her hobby. Her current job position is tutoring kids in chemistry.

Don't wear it out { ✹ } Ryan Jacobs

I'm the young age of { ✦ } 22

What's In My Pants? I'm obviously { ✹ } Male

I'm interested in { ✦ } Ladies

I can be { ✹ } Funny, Outgoing, Extrovert, Witty, Loyal

room number {✦ } 2

I love { ✹ }
- Snowboarding
- Making others laugh
- Pizza
- Huskies
- Music
-Sleeping
-Parties
-Snow
-Videogames
-Skateboarding
-Cars

I hate { ✦ }
- Drama
- Cats
- Boring people
- Politics
- Sitting around all day
-Judgmental people
-Cigarettes
-Drugs
-Country Music
-Chick Flicks
-Mushrooms
-Bananas

Me, Myself, and I { ✹ } Ryan was born on December 16th. He's just your average guy. You need a laugh? Call Ryan. You want to throw the sickest party? Call Ryan. You need to bury a dead body? Call somebody else...
Ryan makes a great friend and he's always there for you when you need him. Although sometimes he can make a fool of himself and put his foot in his mouth, you can't really stay mad at him. In his spare time, Ryan likes to watch movies, play video games, and skate. Growing up in Ohio, he loved the snow and would play in it with his friends until his mother scolded him to get inside the house. He has two sisters, a husky named Brody, and both his parents. At the age of 18, Ryan's father had him working at his car repair shop in order to save up money for college. He has a handsome amount saved away, but he's just not sure what he wants to study. Even though he has his own place, Ryan's parents still nag him and bug him about his lifestyle and how he needs to get a career instead of partying and hanging out all the time. He promised them that he'd do so after this winter vacation.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:20 am
If you guys can, please don't give me paragraph upon paragraph. You can write as much as you want, but I'm looking for your skeleton profiles to be concise and as straightforward as possible.
Your profiles format does not have to be exactly like mine, just make sure you include Name, Age, character traits or a quick bio on your character and the desired room that you want. I'd also like you to post your profiles here. It's easier for me to keep track that way.  

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:39 am
User Image

Don't wear it out { ✹ } Sophia Johnson

I'm the young age of { ✦ } 21

What's In My Pants? { ✹ } Female

I'm interested in { ✦ } Men

I can be { ✹ } Well, I've heard a vast array of rumors and stories about me, ranging from "She's a sweet heart" to "She's totally rude and mean and..blah blah blah". But I'm the only one that can really credit what I truly am like. I'm a bit of a hot-headed tempered kind of gal, not one for taking an insult and can most defiantly stand up for myself. I'm not one to sit back and take whatever crap is thrown at me. I usually end up fighting back twice as hard. I usually scare them away, and truthfully, that is the most satisfying thing ever. Although I'm a bit fiery and tempered I know when it's time to settle down, calm my farm and roll the sweet talk off the tongue. I can be nice and kind when I want to, although that usually is a rare event. If I like you and your nice to me, I'll be nice back. I guess you could call it Karma. It's a simple procedure honestly, although, a lot of people just can't seem to pick it up. I don't mind though, I love getting into a good ole debate, fight, arguments, whatever you want to call it, it's always satisfying seeing them sulk away. Overall, I guess I'm a fiery little cowgirl who won't take anyone's crap and hate in general, people.

Room number {✦ } 1

I love: { ✹ }
- Winter
- Reading
- Soft Music
- Nature
- Being alone
- Herbal Teas
- Being cold

I hate: { ✦ }
- Summer
- Jerks
- Irrational People
- Loud music
- Energetic People
- Seafood

Me, Myself, and I { ✹ }
Well, how do we start this? I guess from the beginning. I was born in a small country town to my ma and pa 21 years ago. I wouldn't call it an accidental birth but, well, they didn't really see another baby coming to change their already 5 children to 6 anytime in their future, but well, it happened. They weren't completely devastated, in fact my ma was overjoyed at finally having another female in the house. I understand, boys are annoying I mean, I was living with 5 of them for 18 years. Anyways, my childhood was pretty decent, just like any other country girl's childhood ought a be. I rode the horses on our acreage, worked around the farm and hell, rallied at every football game at the local stadium. I started getting bullied soon after I started high school. Sure it did't exactly hit my sweet spot but it opened me up to who I am today.

I was a weak child back then. I couldn't handle the bullying. The names. The pushing around. I made up excuses to get out of school a lot. They worked for a while, but eventually it was obvious what I was doing. It wasn't long till my eldest brother Jordan caught on, sensing my uneasiness and bruises. When he saw them and confronted me, I spilled everything. I mean, I trust Jordan. But he just stood there after I told him with a disappointed facial expression. I wasn't sure why, but he looked unmoved nor sympathetic. He just knelt down and took my shoulders and whispered in my ear, "You've got to stand up for your own battles. The only way your going to shut everyone up is to win". Then he left. Of course I didn't understand, but still to this day, they were the best words ever spoken to me. And I am eternally grateful

So the next day when I got bullied I was going to stand up for myself. I knew they didn't like me, they despised me, although I never quite knew why, in fact, still to this day I don't know why, I just don't question it anymore. But I wasn't going to cry anymore, or back down. Taking my brother's words in heed I pushed back, much to the surprise of Blondie. It felt, refreshing. I knew at that moment I wasn't going to take any crap from anyone. I mean, I didn't care what they said about me but if they thought they were going to get away with it, I think not. Of course I got in trouble but when my pa and Jordan walked into the principle's room, I knew they were proud of me. I didn't get bullied physically after that, I mean, verbally and especially over the internet, that kept going but I could handle that.

Nowadays I'm just living day by day, yelling at idiots and reading. I intended to go to university, but well, nowadays, the idea doesn't sound as appealing as it did before. I rent a small apartment further North of my country town, closer to the city, further away from the town, for obvious reasons. I had no reason to stay there anymore. It was like a hollow town, no purpose for me to stay, so I left. And now I'm here, which I'm not so certain is where exactly. Just a girl, reading too many books, not sure where she wants her life to go and packing for a winter vacation. Who knows where I'll end up? Hopefully somewhere good.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:43 pm
User Image

Don't wear it out { ✹ } Niko Brooke

I'm the young age of { ✦ } 25

What's In My Pants? { ✹ } Male

I'm interested in { ✦ } Girls

I can be { ✹ }
A bit of a pest at first, but once you get to know him he's fun to be around. Niko would be ready to defend his friends and those he loves with a fist fight, if it came to that. And one shouldn't really mess with him, since he doesn't quite take that well. Niko's passion for dogs makes him about as loyal as they are to those he cares about, and he is very funny guy. But his humor can go a little too far, and can get others very pissed off at him. He can be a very outgoing person and would be ready to do anything fun with those around him. Although, Niko likes to have his privacy and secrets, plus he likes to learn some secrets about others that could maybe be used as blackmail.

Room number { ✦ } 4

I love { ✹ }
- All dogs
- Some country music
- Cooking
- Tattoos
- Snow
- Pranks
- Spiders
- All forms of art

I hate { ✦ }
- Kids(somewhat)
- Sleeping
- Parties
- Rudeness
- Being alone
- Shopping
- Cars
- Repetitive things

Me, Myself, and I { ✹ }
So this is like some job interview, right? Oh. No? OH! Just a questionnaire about my past and all that crap. Hah. Alrighty then. Well I am Niko, obviously, and I grew up in a small town in the mountains. I've got an older brother and sister, who are probably off in their own lives already. They both basically raised me on their own, since out mother and father always worked at weird hours, plus their work was down in the city. I got used to it, however, and am glad that I had my siblings to bring me up the way I am now. In school, I guess you could saw it had it rather easy. I did get bullied everyday as sport, but I just shrugged it off and it didn't bother me much. With a huge group of friends at my side, though, things were almost always on the bright side.

After graduating I went straight into a four year art college and got my degree. Doing many different kinds of arts for family and friends, I've gotten popular and other people have asked me to make them things. It's awesome, really, because I get to do what I love. Oh! Also, while growing up we had four dogs, all who picked their one favorite person in my family. Our little pug Pops was my best friend until we had to put him down after he got very sick.. But that didn't top me from getting my own pug! Her name's Echo and why wouldn't I bring this cute little girl with me to the cabin? I'd also like to add the fact that my siblings had no idea how to cook, I made the food for us all. I didn't care, still, however, because the food I would always make would be freakin' delicious.

After moving out on my own with the money I got from the art I make for people, I thought that I should stop working at the town's grocery store and get a spot at the tattoo parlor. Which I did, I mean just look at these sick babies. If ya ever want to get a tattoo, just come to me, I'm sure I could give you some sort of discount.~ Anywho! I guess I'm looking towards being one of the best tattoo artists in the country, but if not I'd still want to be known for whatever art I do.

((Niko's eyes are green, since you can't see the guy's eyes in the picture.))

Yuiki the Bone King

Obsessive Astronaut

Group Rps

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces