User Image
(Click the Picture)

Here's the place to rave about your fave shops!

The purpose is to let you, the customers, give Kudos to the shops and resources you like so we can find the best ones easily.

Here's how it works. All reports are kept in the
MRC Records Thread in the order in which the shops are added to the MRC. I give each shop listed a Record Number. The Record Number is the way I tell where I'm keeping the Kudos for this shop. The number before the dot is the page number in the records thread. The number after the dot is the post number on that page.

You can easily view the record of any shop you are interested in by finding it in the indexes below and clicking the "#" link. If you Press "Ctrl" and "F" together, you can search this page for any given shop you are looking for.

Also, you can check
this alphabetical list of ALL shops currently listed in MRC.

Shops that have closed will be moved from the index to their Record, and from the above list to

this alphabetical list of shops previously listed in MRC.

The handy indexes let you find just the right shop, guild or resource for whatever you need or want. Shops may be listed in up to three index categories. Click the shop name to go to the shop. Click the "#" link to go to the record I am keeping of that shop. The number of Kudos given in green lets you know how many happy customers have taken the time to give Kudos to that shop!