Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombiez

Back to Guilds

A zombie role playing guild with multiple types of role plays. Also, a place to talk everything zombiez with your fellow members. 

Tags: zombies, roleplaying, survival, romance, killing 

Reply A Long Way from Home
A Long Way from Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image

Graphics Made by: Rizzarr

Roleplay Made by: Missy Skylar

Inspired by: The Walking Dead, Resident Evil, and all that other zombie stuff.

Currently : accepting 4females 5 males

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:26 pm
User Image

It all started in June 2020. It was an average day, people going to work, kids riding on bikes or doing whatever they wanted. It was the start of an actual summer. You could hear the kids laughing and adults bickering among themselves. It was a hot day, hotter then usual. Made a record for the hottest day there in Colorado. It all began that day. The end of the world.

They all throught the person was mad. Maybe a bad hamburger or something caused by the mad cow disease. There was also that rumor about bath salts. So what was actual the cause of people eatting people? Well, we'd never know. Scientists were the first to go, no chance for a cure right...

So now, a group of people, five women and five men have found each other. Each with special abilities, something they do the best. Everything is a possibility. But what will happen if one of them is keeping a secret? Will it break the group apart, or make them stronger?

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:28 pm
User Image

Basic Rules
Follow Gaia's set of rules. That means no cybering among everything else. Romance is recommended, but please, this is a survival roleplay, so just keep that in mind.That also means I am the god of this roleplay, you have to answer to me if you break any of these rules.

Characters
Two people max per person. One male and one female. I mainly made this rule because alot of times people will take a lot of people then stop posting which kills the roleplay.

Profiles
Just fill out the profile and send it to me. Name the message whatever character you are taking. Please pay attention because there are real people profiles. If you send me a profile with an anime character, you'll be banned from the roleplay. Sorry to be so strict but i'm tired of people not reading the rules.

Posting
Please have some sort of layout , even if it's just your characters picture and their name, along with location. mood, company, wearing, and lastly equipped. This is a semi-lit to lit roleplay, so no one liners. I expect at least seven sentences, but everyone has bad days so I'd understand, just don't make it an every post thing.

Weapons/Items
So, keep in mind, no one will start with guns. Also, keep in mind that not everyone will end up with a gun. So use your imagination to figure out weapon, from a broom stick, to a baseball bat, to even a frying pan. First Aid is okay for cuts and bruises and such, but only the medic can deal with more serious injuries like stitches and such.

Zombies
So, zombies, how do you fight them? I never myself figured out the whole dice to attack crap. So you can hit the zombie, and be very descriptive about it, but you aren't a bad*ss. I'm sorry to seem rude and such, but no one plans a zombie attack to actually happen.

Add More Later
So if you have any questions, fill free to pm me smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:29 pm
User Image

Normal Zombie - This is an average zombie, it's kinda slow, but don't get to cocky, they will catch up. They get hungry pretty quickly, and loud noise only attracts them. Gunshots attract mods of them.
The easiest way to kill - Hit in the head, pretty normal.
Distance of attack- Average, will lunge at three feet away.
Distance of attraction- 35 feet, gunshots will attract all.
Average speed - 2.5 feet per 10 seconds
Easiest escape- Running, or killing them off.

Runners- These zombies are EXTREMELY fast, but are pretty stupid. These rarely get hungry, but they usually eat alot each time. Any noise attract them, but they lose track of what they were doing if something else makes a noise.
The easiest way to kill - headshot from a distance, will attract to any around.
Distance of attack- 1 feet, death.
Distance of attraction- 50 feet, noises attract.
Average speed- 9 feet per 10 seconds
Easiest escape- throwing a brick or bottle or anything.

Screamers- They see you, or hear you, they scream a super high pitched noise, that will attract zombies from long distances. As long as their back is toward you, and you don't make alot of noise, you'll live.
The easiest way to kill - headshot, if you can get close enough, but chest shot works just as well.
Distance of attack- they don't attack, they just attract
Distance of attraction- they sense you at 10 feet away, they attract from 1 mile distance, depends on how long they scream.
Average speed- 1 foot per 30 seconds
Easiest escape - don't been seen. At all.

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image

Females

Ms.Medic
This girl is a doctor wanna be, well, if she ever got to collage. This is a teenage female. She doesn't like to fight but she would love to be of some assistance by stitching you up, and stopping infections , other then zombie bites. She has a crush on Mr. Perfect
open - taken - reserved

Ms. Immune
This girl is answer to all the problems. This is a teenage female. She loves to fight and can do basic first aid. She secretly has a bit on her left side. She is immune to the zombie disease, so sending her on missions is her skill. She's secretly in love with Mr. Hero.
open - taken - reserved

Mrs. Druggie
This girl has a serious addiction to drugs of all kinds. This is an adult female. She loves to try to sneak off so keep a close eye on her. Her special skill is thinking outside of the box, mainly due to her drugs. She is married to Mr. Bad*ss.
open - taken - reserved

Ms. Shy
This girl is super smart, if you get her to talk. This is an teenage female. She loves to read books but never has the time. She's good at escaping since she is so silent. Her special skill is getting through areas with tons of zombies. She's crushing on Mr. Badboy.
open - taken - reserved

Ms. Gamer
This girl is your typical gamer. This is a teenage female. She loves to shoot things, but also likes to attract hordes. She's good at coming up with plans . Her special skill is Headshots . Shes crushing on Mr. Pervert.
open - taken - reserved

Males

Mr. Pervert
All this guy can think of is sex. This is a teenage male. He loves to Flirt with all the girls, and is hardly serious. He is best at Lightening the mood. His special skill is distracting. He is crushing on Ms. Shy
open - taken - reserved

Mr. Badboy
This guy like to think he is a bad*ss... but he isn't. This is a teenage male. He loves to play hero. He is best at killing with melee weapons. His special skill is protecting team mates backs.. He is secretly crushing on Ms. Gamer .
open - taken - reserved

Mr. Perfect
This guy does not have a flaw, maybe besides the fact he won't fight. This is a teenage male. He loves to cook. His special skill is making food out of random stuff. He is openly crushing on Ms. Immune
open - taken - reserved

Mr. Hero
This guy loves to someone play hero. This is a teenage male. He is best at rescuing his teammates from sticky situations. His special skill is throwing melee far to rescue teammates. He is secretly in love with Ms. Medic.
open - taken - reserved

Mr.Bad*ss
This guy can kill with anything. Literally. This is an adult male. He is best at gathering and killing. His special skill is killing zombies in the most ridiculous ways. He is married to Mrs.Druggie.
open - taken - reserved

[align=center][img]real life picture ONLY[/img][/align]
[color=color]☢[/color] Quote

[color=color]☢[/color]Name: (Please insert name)
[color=color]☢[/color]Age: (Age written out. ex: Seventeen)
[color=color]☢[/color]Role: (Self explanation)
[color=color]☢[/color]Couple: (Who you are CURRENTLY liking, it will change, just go with what your role character explanation is)
[color=color]☢[/color]Carrying: ( What you are carrying to start out with, remember to keep this updated on your layout for roleplay)
[color=color]☢[/color]Likes:
[color=color]☢[/color]
[color=color]☢[/color]
[color=color]☢[/color]

[color=color]☢[/color]Hates:
[color=color]☢[/color]
[color=color]☢[/color]
[color=color]☢[/color]

[color=color]☢[/color]Personality: (In paragraph form)

[color=color]☢[/color]Biography: (Please don't make them perfect, explain what happened before and at the start of the zombie attack.)

[color=color]☢[/color]Puppetmaster:(your username)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image

This is were that status of all the characters go, once the roleplay begins

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

This is where the relationships will go once the are more clearly seen.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image

This is where the rumors that will be found on walls and such will be posted. Also, rumors between the ten teammates will be also here.

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image

please support

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/a-long-way-from-home-a-zombie-roleplay-u-c/t.90216567/][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z1/RizzaMay_photo/ms12_zps1b0d8017.png[/img][/url]

Love zombies, but this roleplay just isn't enough? Click the picture below to view an awesome guild!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:37 pm
User Image

Open for profiles smile  

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image
Recommended speech color is #2A9399

HONK BEEP BEEP crash

I sat up quickly due to the terrible noises coming from outside of my bedroom window. I took a quick glance at alarm clock on the bedside table. 12:01. I rubbed my eyes and slowly stood up. The moment I touched the floor there was a high pitched scream from outside my window and my eyes widened. I ran over to my window. Nothing could prepare me for what I saw.

Blood.Blood.Blood. It was everywhere. On the streets,sidwalks, even on my window. I covered my mouth so I didn't scream from the horrors. "Oh... my god. Is that person eating that women?" I squinted toward the window and when I finally saw and understood. I ran straight for the bathroom.

I rubbed my sleeve over my mouth and sighed. I leaned against the sink and stumbled my hand around looking for the mouth wash. Once I had found it, I took a quick swig and swooshed it around my mouth to get the awful taste out of my mouth. I closed my eyes and just took a deep breathe. People were dying... getting eaten. 'has anyone called the cops?' I laughed at myself. Probably so. "I've seen enough movies to know what's going on..." I looked at my hand and noticed how much it was shaking. I crawled out of my bathroom, and to the front door before locking it. I was crawling around, due to having so many windows. If they see me, then they will get me. Simple logic wasn't it? She crawled back to her bedroom and grabbed her cellphone.

Five missed calls, Eight texts

I gasped. I clicked on the calls, and scrolled through who I missed calls from.
-Jace
-Jace
-Jace
-Jace
-Jace

I frowned. I tabbed on Jace's name and it began to call him. "Hey... Jace?" I said as soon as there were no more rings. "Oh my god.. Sky you're alive. Stay where you are, I'm are on my way. Lock the doors and stay away from windows." I nodded to myself knowing he couldn't see me. "A-alright... pay attention to driving. Call me when you're here. I love you." I could almost feel him smile. There was no byes though. He was in a hurry , I knew. He hung up and I crawled over to my bed and pulled out a box underneath it. This was a box of my father most prized possessions. I opened it and grabbed his knife. He taught me to use this. I can use it to protect myself if one of those... things come in here.

buzz buzz buzz

My phone began to go off, and I quickly picked it up. "J-jace what's going on?" I whispered with a shaky voice. "I need you to run outside, and get in the car quick." I hung up. I grabbed my wallet, and made sure to put my phone in my pocket, and began to run to the door. The electricity was out. I quietly opened my door, and the horrors became real. Blood on my sidewalk, blood on my grass. I covered my mouth, in hopes not to throw up. I ran quietly to the car. I jumped onto the seat, and closed the door as quiet as possible. "What is going on, Jace?" He was biting his lip, like he was in deep thought. "I'm not too sure myself. All I know is that everyone we knew is dead. We need to get out of here, i'm getting you out of here." I nodded and took a deep breath. "Dead... It's barely pasted midnight, how did this happen so quickly." He shrugged. "No one knew. There was a radio station though, there are other survivors. We are going to the grade school. They say there hardly any of these things." I nod. "Alright, let's get the hell out of here."

'It all happened so quickly. We were driving, Jace and I. We weren't talking. It was so silent. It happened so quickly... I tried... I tried so hard to save him. I guess... we crashed? Yeah that had to be it... We both passed out. The car was a wreak, literally. By the time I woke up... It was too late... He was bite. It infests just like that. He was bite and then... he wasn't himself. He started growling... blood dripping from his mouth. I was so terrified I didn't even heard the thing behind me. It bite me. It hurt so... bad. But i'm still... me. I had grabbed my knife, and dug it so hard in the things head, it fell. God my side her bad. Jace growled again. I knew what I had to do. He wouldn't like to be this... thing. He tried to save me... I put an end to him.

I bandaged my side. It just looked like a normal bite, like a human bite. I rubbed my eyes. I am so tired. It's been two days since the whole thing started. He said something about the grade school before.. yeah... before that happened. I'm almost there, I see it so at least that's a plus. I hadn't seen one of those things in almost a day. Maybe I repel them or some crap. I'd have to keep the fact that I was immune a secret. People wouldn't react to keen I can bet. I appeared at the school.

WearingMood:Then- Confused Now- Immune...?/color]Location:Then- House Now- StreetCompany:Then- Jace Now- No oneEquipped:bandages, military knife ,cellphone wallet

A Long Way from Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games