Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Masters Profiles
Alice's Mistress

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image
Kora Shin
Race: Human
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 112 lbs.
Body Type: Slender

Eye color: Light violet
Hair color: Chocolate brown
Orientation: Strait (Submissive)
Seme,uke, seke: Acts dominant, but is really submissive (when her pride isn’t on the line).

Personality:
Due to her position at home and society, she has a hard exterior, keeping her emotions bottled up and hidden behind a passive mask. Not wanting to get hurt, she avoids love and trust, only trusting a person’s abilities and not their heart or loyalty. She acts like a mature, responsible adult but isn’t above using leverage to make people do what she needs. Deep down, she’s a little childish and sometimes inexperienced with her own emotions. She can become easily embarrassed under certain circumstances, usually involving handsome men.

• Peace and quiet
• Finishing her work
• Comedy, historical, and or fantasy movies/shows
• Her hair

Dislikes:
• Annoying, stupid, or Lazy people
• Spicy food
• Her uncle
• Most insects

Fears:
• Horror movies
• Insects
• Clowns

Bio:
Kora’s grandfather, Chiba, owns Shin Network, a company which works to produce special AI technology for the country’s defense and other high-tech technology for the military, government, and public use. Normally, company heads give control of their company to the eldest child, however, Chiba’s younger son was the only one with a child on the way, so the company was intended to go to him rather than his older brother. This didn’t make the elder son very happy. When Kora was eight, her father died in a car accident, though there was some suspicion that it wasn’t an accident. Rather than turning the company over to his only living son, Chiba remained as the head, planning on giving the company to his granddaughter when she turned eighteen.
Since the decision, there have been a few attempts on her life. She grew up learning to be cautious and untrusting of most people. Kora focused on her studies rather than going out with the few friends she had so that she could run the company well. She has also never been in a school club, though deep down she's probably like it. Fed up with worrying about his granddaughter, Chiba decided that getting her a slave to protect her would be a wise decision. Kora on the other hand, thinks a slave would just get in the way.

Note/other:
Kora is to inherit her grandfather’s company. She doesn’t trust her uncle who she knows wants to run the company. She likes cherries and strawberries. She can blush all kinds of red under certain circumstances and she can’t cook to save her life (other than boiling instant noodles)

Shin Co:
Currently run by Chiba Shin, an experienced business tycoon. Shin Co is one of the top ten most successful fashion companies in the world with stores in Japan, America, France, South Korea, and England. Ranked fourth, they sell a variety of goods for both men and women; Clothing, shoes, makeup, perfume and cologne, skin and hair care, and jewelry. They've bought out a few smaller chains, including Maco Coffee which has several coffee shops around Japan. A portion of their profits is donated to various charities.

Slaves: Jolon
Preferred Collars: Brown, may be purple later on, but preferably brown for the first slave.
Preferred Charms: A shield, two fists, Laptop, and a Chef hat. Other charms may work as long as the slave can fight and protect her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:52 am
Alice5130
User Image
Kora Shin
Race: Human
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 112 lbs.
Body Type: Slender

Eye color: Light violet
Hair color: Chocolate brown
Orientation: Strait (Submissive)
Seme,uke, seke: Acts dominant, but is really submissive (when her pride isn’t on the line).

Personality: Due to her position at home and society, she has a hard exterior, keeping her emotions bottled up and hidden behind a passive mask. Not wanting to get hurt, she avoids love and trust, only trusting a person’s abilities and not their heart or loyalty. She acts like a mature, responsible adult but isn’t above using leverage to make people do what she needs. Deep down, she’s a little childish and sometimes inexperienced with her own emotions. She can become easily embarrassed under certain circumstances, usually involving handsome men.

• Peace and quiet
• Finishing her work
• Comedy, historical, and or fantasy movies/shows
• Her hair

Dislikes:
• Annoying, stupid, or Lazy people
• Spicy food
• Her uncle
• Most insects

Fears:
• Horror movies

Bio: Kora’s grandfather, Chiba, owns Shin Network, a company which works to produce special AI technology for the country’s defense and other high-tech technology for the military, government, and public use. Normally, company heads give control of their company to the eldest child, however, Chiba’s younger son was the only one with a child on the way, so the company was intended to go to him rather than his older brother. This didn’t make the elder son very happy. When Kora was eight, her father died in a car accident, though there was some suspicion that it wasn’t an accident. Rather than turning the company over to his only living son, Chiba remained as the head, planning on giving the company to his granddaughter when she turned eighteen.
Since the decision, there have been a few attempts on her life. She grew up learning to be cautious and untrusting of most people. Kora focused on her studies rather than going out with the few friends she had so that she could run the company well. Fed up with worrying about his granddaughter, Chiba decided that getting her a slave to protect her would be a wise decision. Kora on the other hand, thinks a slave would just get in the way.

Note/other: Kora is to inherit her grandfather’s company. She doesn’t trust her uncle who she knows wants to run the company. She likes cherries and strawberries. She can blush all kinds of red under certain circumstances and she can’t cook to save her life (other than boiling instant noodles)

Slaves: None yet
Preferred Collars: Brown, may be purple later on, but preferably brown for the first slave. (male slave only and I'd prefer a dominant one.)
Preferred Charms: A shield, two fists, Laptop, and a Chef hat. Other charms may work as long as the slave can fight and protect her.

he would be perfict for her
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24229671  

black_hawks1991

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:34 am
black_hawks1991

Sure. 3nodding I've been looking forward for someone to rp with her. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:31 am
Alice5130
black_hawks1991

perfict, dose she know about the world of vampires, werewolves, and Dragons ofdose the think its all fantacy.... also he is the perfict body guard for her  

black_hawks1991

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:52 pm
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991

perfict, dose she know about the world of vampires, werewolves, and Dragons ofdose the think its all fantacy.... also he is the perfict body guard for her
She doesn't believe they're real.
Also, do you want to start the rp at "the Center" (in the guild) where her grandfather buys him, or in the gaia forums?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:43 pm
Alice5130
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991

Also, do you want to start the rp at "the Center" (in the guild) where her grandfather buoxys him, or in the gaia forums?

Well I was thinking that he was picked out a head of time and put aside and he was to be dropped off at the event of his death so I was thinking the rp would start with him showing up unexpectedly. But what is ever easier for you  

black_hawks1991

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:39 pm
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991

Also, do you want to start the rp at "the Center" (in the guild) where her grandfather buoxys him, or in the gaia forums?

Well I was thinking that he was picked out a head of time and put aside and he was to be dropped off at the event of his death so I was thinking the rp would start with him showing up unexpectedly. But what is ever easier for you
lol. Her grandfather isn't dead yet. He's got a few years. He will be retiring once he hands over the company, though.

Anyway, did you want to rp in the guild, or in the forums? Either is fine. I assume we can use the housing thread as more than just a confined place. (aka, make a home but treat it as a world/town rather than just a living space)

Oh, I should add some more info about the company to my profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:14 pm
Alice5130
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991

lol. Her grandfather isn't dead yet. He's got a few years. He will be retiring once he hands over the company, though.

Anyway, did you want to rp in the guild, or in the forums? Either is fine. I assume we can use the housing thread as more than just a confined place. (aka, make a home but treat it as a world/town rather than just a living space)

Oh, I should add some more info about the company to my profile.

Sure if you want I was thinking that we could use the pm's but its up to you  

black_hawks1991

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:43 pm
black_hawks1991

My pm box gets filled pretty quickly, and pming will result in most of the story getting lost. Forums are neater, and allows others to read the story if they find it interesting enough.
What shall the title be?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:07 pm
Alice5130
black_hawks1991

My pm box gets filled pretty quickly, and pming will result in most of the story getting lost. Forums are neater, and allows others to read the story if they find it interesting enough.
What shall the title be?

Perhaps in the guild would be better  

black_hawks1991

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:00 pm
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991

What shall the title be?

So sorry for the belated reply. I've been busy with work and other things. Still up to rp or no?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:14 pm
Alice5130
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991

What shall the title be?

So sorry for the belated reply. I've been busy with work and other things. Still up to rp or no?

yes  

black_hawks1991

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:44 pm
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991

What shall the title be?

yes

K. I'll make a thread tomorrow after I get back from the dentist. Been rather busy again and I just got back from a friend's b-day party (well, me, her, and one other isn't much of a party. More like a get-together/reunion). Anyway, I'm too tired tonight. Any idea for what the thread should be called (aside from the company name. It'll be easier to use the thread like a forum (not just a house or company, but the rest of the town as well.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:46 am
Alice5130
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991
Alice5130
black_hawks1991

What shall the title be?

yes

K. I'll make a thread tomorrow after I get back from the dentist. Been rather busy again and I just got back from a friend's b-day party (well, me, her, and one other isn't much of a party. More like a get-together/reunion). Anyway, I'm too tired tonight. Any idea for what the thread should be called (aside from the company name. It'll be easier to use the thread like a forum (not just a house or company, but the rest of the town as well.)

dosnt matter to me all yo have to do is send me a link  

black_hawks1991

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:08 pm
black_hawks1991

Le link!
I'll make a post tomorrow and start us off at the company. Up to you if you want him showing up in her office, or riding in a car on the way there after being bought and learning what his job will be.  
Masters Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games