Submit

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:45 pm
Chizoba stepped quietly through the grass, a cool morning among the plants. She had left her usual companion, Celestyn, behind this morning to do some small hunting and exploring of the lands. Their travels had moved them through many grounds over the course of many moons. This area was barely different from any other they had been in; dying grass lay against the ground, bushes scattered the horizon, as well as small trees.

To her east she heard some sort of herd movement. As she looked over it appeared to be a watering hole. She moved toward it quietly. She wanted neither to scare the other creatures or impose a threat. She was too tired to take down a large animal, back down the path, however, was an area where rabbits roamed often and that is where she planned to head once her spring was in her step.

She had a feeling it would be a wonderful and strange day.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:52 pm
Quote:
User Image Sapir was Azraq's 'butler' of sorts. He did everything that he needed- always. He never left his side unless to hunt and prepare him dinner, breakfast and maybe brunch. Yet- Az never really ate all that much to begin with. This time- they had found themselves in a dead area. Az was a royal, and Sapir knew this- so having him help hunt was just a waste of time, and he wouldn't make him do it neither. In some sort of way- he adored the fact that he could take care of the midget like lion. Whom never grew in to his adult fur yet, still the size of an adolescent. This time he was out hunting and quickly he raced through the grass when he spotted a baby gazelle. He'd been chasing this one for about a few hours- having separated it from it's pack. Then just as it jumped in to the air- He followed and had grabbed it right out of the air!

What he didn't know- is the reason WHY it jumped because it JUMPED over a LIONESS!?!?!?!

But he didn't quite see the lioness nor register her. Likewise- as soon as IT jumped- he jumped- nabbed it then cracked its neck from the fall. His ears went up as he turned.. Looking at the lioness... Putting the gazelle down. "You look hungry."

Quote:

User Image
Where Sapir was- Azraq was NOT. He was left a few yards away- sun bathing. Thinking about how bored he was and he wanted to DO something. Maybe even have an intelligent conversation- oh and NOT with Sapir. Although he did love the attention at times, while others he was just bored with the other's existence. Until he needed him of course. "Where is that blasted dog." He growled to himself..

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:06 pm
Chizoba was startled as a small gazelle, and then a wild dog, flew over her head. She scuttled back a few paces, eyes wide and fur on her neck and down her spine, bristling up. She was slightly impressed by the kill, how the pooch quickly and efficiently took care of the creature, but still quite weary.

At his words, she calmed a small amount, but still had her guard up. It wasn't often she met new animals on her own. "Perhaps I am hungry," she said, cocking her head to the side and lifting an eyebrow as she spoke, "that would explain why I'm out and about in this area." She looked down at his kill, in her mind desiring nothing more than to ask for a share. Just a small amount... She was pretty weary from her constant travels. She shook these thoughts from her head. "You look hungry, too. Taking that down for yourself, yes?" She looked over her shoulder, "I am not so hungry," she lied, "I came out here to find a rabbit or two."

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:27 am
Quote:
User Image"What exactly is your name again."

The look he gave her was less than satisfied with her answers. "Come with me." He slowly picked up the gazelle and started off on the direction of Azraq. The prince. He was wondering exactly how he would prepare today's meal. In short- he knew that it would probably have to be extra amazing if he were bringing someone in without Az's permission. Well- he wasn't going to let the young lady stare. He was proper- too proper for that non sense. As soon as they came in range of the clearing where Az was. He announced himself. "Sapir- and I brought along someone who will be sharing your meal." Giving her some space. At this point he announced her, and let her come up to see him. "__Chizoba__ of the roguelands."

Which he then he went up to one of the clear rocks, his pouch he had traveled with, had an adornment of seasonings from plants that they had found around their travels. By this time he was like a chef- Cutting up the gazelle and started to stuff it.

Quote:

User Image
"Finally!" He growled at the dog- then it wasn't until he heard the next sentence that he stopped in his tracks. He was, -nonchalant and rather judgmental in his eyes. Looking the girl up and down. -Of the roguelands- damn dog was stupid- everyone here were rogues. "Lady _Chizoba_." He still hadn't forgotten his manners, for the most part.

"I hope you don't think you could take advantage of my dog and get away with it. What exactly did you come here for." Everyone was suspicious. Everyone was on trial the moment they meet him, Ears went back as his face was decored with a plastic emotion.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:33 am
She was a little flustered by everything, but responded nonetheless. "Chizoba. My name is Chizoba."

She thought it strange he asked her to follow, but she did so. A few paces back, eyes peeled for the first sight of danger. If she had to run, she would; she trusted no strangers. The wild dog seemed not too concerned about it though, almost happily introducing himself and announcing her presence as well. It was quite strange to meet those so willing in these parts. And before she knew it he was butchering the kill and getting to work. The lion however seemed much more ticked off by her arrival.

She took a few more steps forward and bowed her head politely to the lion. "I didn't! I didn't mean you any disturbance." She lifted her head and sat before him, curling her tail about her paws. "Y-your companion was hunting and found me. And then demanded I follow him." Her stomach rumbled as she finished her sentence, "honestly, I am a little hungry..." she added quietly, looking down at the grass beneath her feet. "I will leave if that's what you wish. I didn't know where the dog was taking me. I followed because he seemed willing to share." She realized just how stupid that sounded, but what was said had been said.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:51 pm
Quote:
User Image"Master Azraq, She is simply a rogue that looked rather fatigued and well- she is a lady." Looking up at his master. "I couldn't- not extend a paw to a lady. You wouldn't let a lady starve now would you~ Especially on our watch."

Quote:

User Image
With his 'butler' saying this- in addition and in front of the lioness herself. He gave a grumbling upset look. Rolling his eyes like the very notion gave him a headache or something. Then he looked at the lioness, bored. "You can't leave now~ It would be rude because he is filleting you some of MY dinner." Not sugar coating the situation that was made up in his mind. "Well don't just stand there in the grass- you look suspicious of something. Unless you ARE." Pulling back and looking her up and down then slitted his eyes as he leaned forward. "Hmph."

Quote:
User Image
"Make yourself comfortable, It will only take a few more minutes~" He announced, then looked up at how rude his master was being but this was typical of the lion that he had to serve. "Lady Chizoba, have you been in these lands often? When I found you- you seemed... down or lost? Or other, not that you need to say anything much at all but I must say. You did not look to comfortable." His ears panned back as he tore of and pulled the meat apart and cut them as he spoke.

Quote:

User Image
Azraq wasn't about to participate any information. Just sit back quietly and intently listen while looking uninterested.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:22 am
She listened to them bickering and giggled at Azraq as he gave her the suspicious glare. "You probably wish I was suspicious, then you could have reason to send me away!" She laughed again at the lion's actions, allowing herself to get more comfortable and sitting in the grass.

She thought back to before Sapir had leapt over her. "Hmm, I don't recall being upset over anything. I was just trying to pick up some food to eat. Just something small for myself. My companion I usually travel with, a leopard, can hunt for himself. He's probably still asleep currently though." She looked over her shoulder, slightly curious as to what exactly Celestyn might be doing right now. She was sure he was fine, regardless, but the poor guy needs a little direction sometimes or he doesn't get much of anything done.

"I thank you, Sapir," she said his name with obvious emphasis, "for inviting me to share in the meal. It was very kind of you." She again emphasized 'you', making it clear to Azraq that he was being slightly rude, even if she was just a rogue. "I am very grateful." She smiled at the canine, her tail flicking behind her in a relaxed manner. "And so we're on the same leaf, I'd only say it was MY dinner if I hunted it myself," she made an obvious remark toward how the little prince was acting, giggling to herself again.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:48 am
Quote:
User Image"Ahh I see.." Giving a nod and looking about. "It seems your friend then left you to hunt. Maybe its the traveler-estique I see in you. As you can tell- pride lions possess something..... different." Looking over at Azraq.

Quote:

User Image
"Hmph- you probably are up to no good, Rogues usually are." He huffed. Looking away, then his ears swerved at the wilddog's remark. "What- that we are better and we never look suspicious as rogues do." Prides were uniformed and he couldn't wait to 'come back home'. It would delight him so much to be in the comfort of luxury again.. but at the same time- the double edged sword of never solving a mystery again would haunt his lifesource to its core.

"A companion that hunts~ yet leaves a lady alone." He huffed and chuckled to himself. "Worthless." Although he was SUPPOSE to be pretending not to care. "I would have sent you away if he hadn't already invited you- likewise. I wouldn't have ever approached you anyways. You not having an suitable companion~ no a worthless one is non of my concern.. it is a poor choice then on your end." Looking over at her with an exhausted look of having her around in the first place.

Quote:
User Image
"They do not have to sustain themselves alone. I have seen many lions in prides and groups, you are alone. But if you wish, I can pack leftovers for your companion." A soft plastic smile like any butler would do. Then he glanced over at Azraq. He was still young and so new to this outside world... Even if they had been out of the pride for months now. Conforming was not apart of his master's strong suit...

"It is my honor to invite a beautiful lady in to our presence. It is WE whom should be grateful. Giving a nod to his head as he came up to them with their meals neatly and beautifully displayed on long leafs.

Quote:

User Image
"It is her ignorance to her species tradition and judge of character that lead her- why should we be gratefu-"

Quote:
User Image
RIGHT when Azraq was about to put another paw in his mouth- Sapir stuffed a delicious piece of seasoned meat in to his masters mouth. "Master you have to try this- It has to have been the finest seasons we have come across in the mountains~" To stop him from upsetting the female any further. The lion wiggled a little and looked rather upset as he couldn't be undesirable enough to talk with his mouth full. Instead he was stuck with being silent.

While Sapir took this chance to mend the path a little. "In prides, you generally find a nich in the structure and stick by it, like a family- everyone helps out to keep afloat. I believe what my master means~ It is you may want to rethink your company. Especially a companion. I know it would be the death of me to see my master alone and hungry. It should never happen.Especially on my watch. Likewise I extend the same respect as it is YOUR companion- it should not be of our business to judge." Eyeing his master to show him how rude it was, but still keep sensible when talking about others' companions... and beliefs and ways.

"Although I respect that you are lone- now and have the bravery to be out to hunt on your own. It shows character." Giving her some comforting words after all the nasty spillings of his master. Azraq wasn't always like this... but it would be hard to get anyone close to him with how he was now. They had to stimulate his mind, intrigue him in a way that would keep him busy and that's exactly why Sapir had drawn out information from her. Az couldn't just NOT retain or want to know more information as soon as he was given a taste, yet the roguelands had honestly put him rather grumpy and clouded as of late...

Sapir was TRYING to fix that... Now. He smiled to himself, hoping that maybe his master would make at least one friend out here... Or a lady that may change things a bit. His eyes hopeful upon the girl he fed.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:54 pm
She giggled at how the two interacted. It was refreshing to meet creatures as comical as these two. It was apparently true that pride lions were quite different than herself. As Sapir presented the food, Chizoba was in complete awe, it looked delicious. She almost felt bad eating it. She had time to take a few bites before speaking again.

"Well, I am very independent," she started, trying to defend herself and her companion. "I could travel completely alone if I so desired. My companion generally patrols in the evening to be sure that the area we chose for camp is safe." She took another small bite of food before resuming. "Unless we plan on traveling that day, we will go about our business as we see fit and then reunite around sundown. He is far from worthless." She paused again, thinking about what they said about prides and how they function. She had never been a part of one, and as of yet hadn't planned on being in one. "I have never been part of a pride, so I didn't know any of those things. That's very interesting. I don't think I could get along with that many other animals, though! I think on that scale I prefer to be alone. I'm definitely a leader, I prefer to make decisions than to follow someone else's. That's another reason the leopard and I get along so well; he follows my every command. And I like to think that I am a pretty well rounded creature; I can hunt, dig, fish, travel long distances, and even dance. Thank you for the compliment, though." It was rare that she got such compliments. She and the leopard were friends, but they took each other for granted quite often. It was silent appreciation always.

"I guess I do look pretty suspicious though. Out on my own, being independent, fending for myself... Who would have guessed a lioness could do such a thing! Must be a trap." She gave a little wink to Sapir. "And I would love to bring back a small portion for my friend, I'm sure he'd appreciate it, it's absolutely delicious, Sapir." She thought about Celestyn, probably out lazing in a tree for the moment, enjoying the sunshine, or hating it, depends on the day. She looked over to Azraq then, adding, "And thank you for tolerating my presence. I know how difficult it must be to taint your air with mine, that of a rogue. What do you all consider yourselves? What are yous doing out here?"

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games