Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attack on Titan

Back to Guilds

A hangout for fans of series "Attack on Titan" / "Shingeki no Kyojin". 

Tags: Attack on Titan, Shingeki no Kyojin, Manga, Anime 

Reply Attack on Titan
AoT tribute game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSlyFoxNinaXx

Mewling Pup

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:07 pm
Anyone play it? And, if so, do you know how to set up a server? I need some kind of help and people to play with. Anyone wanna play with me? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:13 am
I've been trying to set it up, both normally and with Hamachi, but it won't work;; I'd like to know how to get it to work too.  

Spikemuth
Captain

A Cat

xXSlyFoxNinaXx

Mewling Pup

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:09 am
RivaiIIe
I've been trying to set it up, both normally and with Hamachi, but it won't work;; I'd like to know how to get it to work too.

I used to use Hamachi all the time. The only thing I know is that you have to use Hamachi, but it's been really buggy for me lately. I've re-installed it twice and it still doesn't work well. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:50 am
I actually played in a server using hamachi I dont think there is a better way at the moment .But Im always open for suggestions >.> sweatdrop  

Samael Lightbringer

Seeker

IsaSamu

Handsome Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:06 am
Haruka_Opranta
Anyone play it? And, if so, do you know how to set up a server? I need some kind of help and people to play with. Anyone wanna play with me? biggrin

I've played it and it's a pretty rad game. The controls are really..bad. if you play it be prepared to get eaten by titans a lot. They're still fixing the game, so that problem may be solved soon enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:29 am
Red SoIdier
Haruka_Opranta

I've played it and it's a pretty rad game. The controls are really..bad. if you play it be prepared to get eaten by titans a lot. They're still fixing the game, so that problem may be solved soon enough.

I always change the controls to how I feel fit. I always have to. The controls are always too confusing when they're default. stare  

xXSlyFoxNinaXx

Mewling Pup

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Spikemuth
Captain

A Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:21 am
Katanerds

I actually used Hamachi but I still couldn't get on my friends server, and they couldn't on mine? So that's strange. v_v  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:39 am
RivaiIIe
Katanerds

I actually used Hamachi but I still couldn't get on my friends server, and they couldn't on mine? So that's strange. v_v

Well there were so many stupid stuff on hamachi servers anyways..  

Samael Lightbringer

Seeker

GrayLove45

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:04 am
I play it! and its AWESOME!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:18 pm
Thanks to The new updates its simple and easy just hit create ya know Its so much better xd  

Killerkiller457

Attack on Titan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff