Donation Queen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wallflower Disease

Lonely Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:12 am
So the only reason I'm left on gaia is that every now and then I log on and start collecting gold. Once I get a fairly good amount of gold I give it to a random stranger who is questing something. After a lot of doing that I don't have many rare items left to sell and give away but I still give away all my money when I get to at least 20k. Right now I'm at 21,090. I can give this away now to someone in the guild who is question or we can wait till I collect more gold and give it away then. The other option is to just donate all my collected gold to the guild for contest. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:59 am
Update: I now have 48,149 golds  

Wallflower Disease

Lonely Loiterer

Deel-Dough
Vice Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:46 am
Wallflower Disease
I say send the gold to the mule for the guild or you could help me on my impossible quest.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:54 am
Wallflower Disease
Well deel is questing pretty hard stuff so I would say her but more gold for contests is good too and helps the guild.  

A Diaped Mule
Vice Captain

Wallflower Disease

Lonely Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:59 am
WelI I didn't work very hard.today and only made up to 50k

So ill decied when i have.more  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:41 am
I love to give to strangers who want things but I also love group charities. Half and half?  

Wallflower Disease

Lonely Loiterer

Wallflower Disease

Lonely Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:02 pm
Split my donation up between Deel and the guild. now at 3,871 when it gets back up to a more donatable amount i will donate again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:26 pm
Wallflower Disease
Split my donation up between Deel and the guild. now at 3,871 when it gets back up to a more donatable amount i will donate again.
Thanks so much <3  

Deel-Dough
Vice Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Wallflower Disease

Lonely Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:50 pm
Deel-Dough
Wallflower Disease
Thanks so much <3

No problem heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:15 pm
I have 50k again. I donated 25k to the wrong place fo0r the guild but then I'm certain I sent the trade for 22k to the guild mule but who needs donations?
Edit: I have 65k now I'll have 80 when I'm done playing with these red crystals. Should I ask people if they want the items I'm selling before i sell them encase they want them?  

Wallflower Disease

Lonely Loiterer

Wallflower Disease

Lonely Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:28 am
114k I'm donating to the first person who posts here who is questing. If no one comes today I'm donating all to the guild mule. Although some of it will go there anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:05 am
Wallflower Disease
114k I'm donating to the first person who posts here who is questing. If no one comes today I'm donating all to the guild mule. Although some of it will go there anyways.
Send it to me for the guild or deel-dough or crystal soup to help with their quest.  

A Diaped Mule
Vice Captain

General news

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces