Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
So I just asked a girl...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Battlefield Angel Mercy

Dangerous Smoker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:39 pm
If she was NSA

NSA = no strings attached

no strings attached = DTF

DTF = down to $#@% without being in a relationship

so the question is, have you ever or is currently in one of these situations where you just want to get it in without being attached?

p.s she hasn't responded in txt, but shes my co-worker, which ill see next week  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:17 pm
I've never found myself sexually attracted to acquaintances, let alone strangers, so no.

As far as I'm concerned, knowing myself, unless I've established a strong emotional and/or romantic relationship with someone, that someone has the sex appeal of a potato to me. Meaning, for me sexual attraction doesn't even begin to register as a result of appealing physical appearance. There's no connection, at least not until I've gotten to know someone after a long time and feel very emotionally involved with them. Then, it may manifest, but it still could depend on other factors.

I got no issue with casual sex in general, though. I think as long as people protect themselves, if casual sex is something they enjoy then more power to them. I'm just not wired that way. Never have been.  

Sea Thrift

Hygienic Browser

xXbelovedXxx

Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:25 am
Sea Thrift
I've never found myself sexually attracted to acquaintances, let alone strangers, so no.

As far as I'm concerned, knowing myself, unless I've established a strong emotional and/or romantic relationship with someone, that someone has the sex appeal of a potato to me. Meaning, for me sexual attraction doesn't even begin to register as a result of appealing physical appearance. There's no connection, at least not until I've gotten to know someone after a long time and feel very emotionally involved with them. Then, it may manifest, but it still could depend on other factors.

/quote]

Pretty much the same here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:24 pm
Sea Thrift

I got no issue with casual sex in general, though. I think as long as people protect themselves, if casual sex is something they enjoy then more power to them. I'm just not wired that way. Never have been.
Same  

Raeiko

Battlefield Angel Mercy

Dangerous Smoker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:05 pm
we flirt, and I choose wisely who to ask, just had the vibe you get when you're with a girl that's super chill. She txted me back asking if I was drinking lol. Didn't reply back to her. blaugh  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games