Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 am
User Image

Hi Guyssssss! I am looking for both Challenge joining in the Viking pride and Viking-pride gen rp for Kenna here *points up* I have permission/this has been plotted out and while the actual joining will still take a while, I want to start the joining process because I doubt the dice are going to smile on me on the first (or second, or third) try xD haha.

So yeah please throw any lion(ess) that you can offer for challenge rps? I'd be really grateful!

I also want her to have some random, gen rp (or plots too!) in roguelands, or bordering prides. She will be making a stop near a couple of prides on her way to the vikings, so... yeah! Gen rp (or if you have ideas, toss them at me!).

I also want some in pride, viking rp with her, now that I managed to get her inside - I think it'd just be interesting, funny, to have such a large female around. It'd cause for some pretty funny and/or interesting rp!

For now, she'll remain a Freeborn, since she can't be a reaver atm. She'll be fine with that, given the fact for a long while... she wasn't even allowed to be a hunter over at Simo, and remain 'on probation' xD before she climbed ranks to the nearly the top. She's patient and happy to wait.

So yeah! Toss me ideas, interactions, etc!

-----

A bit of info on Kenna:

Look-wise, she's larger than most rogues. She's a pureblood firekin, and a bit of a bulldozer of a lioness. She's not old, per se, but she's clearly not 'young' any more. Mature, you could say, and tends to be a bit regal.

She's not out looking for fights (though she will not shy away from them either - she's fierce, and was brought up pre-rebellion in the Safi, trained to be queen). She can handle herself in a fight, though she feels she might be a touch rusty due to her position in the pride requiring a touch more talking than action; she plans to remedy this and train if the occasion presents itself.

Despite everything, Kenna is an honorable fighter; she won't pick fights on those she deems weaker (unless she's given good reason to), and she aims to better herself. Losing just means she needs to better her skills, and is not a dishonor as far as she's concerned. She's intelligent, and though her passion often makes her impatient and prone to action... she's learnt a bit of restrain with maturity.

COME AT ME, BRO! Toss me ideas! And stuff!

QUOTE me to snatch my attention <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:41 am
Dark Fire Angel

I can offer my Reaver Lesedi for a JRP. He's a done a few already. He generally believes that males will always win against females but he has lost one duel against a female once, ahah (serves him right).

I also have the wife of the Warlord, her adolescent son who should be going on his first raid soon, a juvenile Freeborn and a slave. All open for any kind of rp! =]  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:51 am
Mogami
Dark Fire Angel

I can offer my Reaver Lesedi for a JRP. He's a done a few already. He generally believes that males will always win against females but he has lost one duel against a female once, ahah (serves him right).

I also have the wife of the Warlord, her adolescent son who should be going on his first raid soon, a juvenile Freeborn and a slave. All open for any kind of rp! =]

I would love to give a try at him! Might be fun to set a female that's possibly almost as large as he is against him, just for the shock value XD *chuckles*

Would you like to start it now? I already have my 'okay go' to do so, so I can post the opening if you wish?

I would also love rps with the rest XD (I can't till I am 'in' though unless they meet in roguelangs, I believe)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:08 am
Dark Fire Angel
Mogami
Dark Fire Angel

I would love to give a try at him! Might be fun to set a female that's possibly almost as large as he is against him, just for the shock value XD *chuckles*

Would you like to start it now? I already have my 'okay go' to do so, so I can post the opening if you wish?

I would also love rps with the rest XD (I can't till I am 'in' though unless they meet in roguelangs, I believe)

Sure! I'm still at work (^.^') but in about na hour I should be home and I'll have lots of time to rp. I might also get a post in from here. XD

Also, I just realized why Kenna looked so familiar to me and it wasn't due to all the time I spent stalking the Firekin forums. I once did a little fanart of her! <3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:14 am
I never got that fanart! Aaaah, I love it! It's absolutely wonderful! *Saves it*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:16 am
I can offer some gen RP! I'm waiting for Sebor to be officially admitted into the Stormborn, I think I need one more post in her JRP, but we could have them meet up in the rouge lands before she attempts her fight. And maybe later they can meet up once they're both properly among the ranks.

Also, if you wanted to do that Ela RP I can totally set something up
-has nothing to do today =w=-

Dark Fire Angel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 am
It's oooooold. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:30 am
SilverLutz
I can offer some gen RP! I'm waiting for Sebor to be officially admitted into the Stormborn, I think I need one more post in her JRP, but we could have them meet up in the rouge lands before she attempts her fight. And maybe later they can meet up once they're both properly among the ranks.

Also, if you wanted to do that Ela RP I can totally set something up
-has nothing to do today =w=-

Dark Fire Angel

Please and thank you! On both accounts! I'd love that XD  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:56 am
All right XD I'll get them started then.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:34 am
Updated the first post since Kenna managed to win her Challenge rp, Woohoo!

This means I can seek out some pride interactions and plots, hence... bump xD  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:52 pm
I need some RPs with my Viking girl, so I can offer Hethur for random Viking RP. She's not the right rank for challenges though. ;<<<

User Image
She's a real firebrand, tiny but mighty, and full of competitive fighting spirit. She wants sooo badly to be a bard, but the Vikings don't allow for female bards, and this irritates her greatly. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image

So I have Berkus here, and he's not the smartest of men in existence. He's also obnoxious and never knows when to shut his trap. So I was thinking that it'd be really funny for him to follow your girl around for a couple of RPs and just gawk at how huge she is for a female.

And maybe, just maybe, somewhere in there he says something really stupid and possibly gets the snot kicked out of all that jiggly bulk.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items