Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:45 am
Plots Wanted ~

User Image
Aziz is the son of the Sultan of the former pride (Ukuucha'wafalme) - he grew up with the idea of harems being totally normal, however as his pride has disbanded, he has been thrown into the rogue lands.

He left the pride on a whim, to explore the rogue lands and on return, the pride had been disbanded and he could not find his banu.

He is now looking for anything - including a new pride, a new mate (or an old one, if any of his former banu are interested. He will always be a polygamous.)

User Image

Uzi'hiana is an anxious, water-phobic lioness who is about to experience an extremely traumatic incident involving her mother (the lioness below) and will be lost in the rogue lands.

She's after anything

User Image

Lari is a flirtatious, gypsy grandmother who is going to be injured by her wayward son and become lost in the roguelands. She will have lost her memory and therefore will be extremely vulnerable and so her plots can be a bit more...rough.

She is after anything - including a fling but I will be picky about personality/plot/looks, but please offer. I love Lari so I want something amazing for her c:

User Image
Liran can't talk normally. He can only sing - literally. He is an extremely musical lion.

He is headed towards the Vikings to become a reaver, but I am super keen to find him something fun along the way, or in the vikings.

User Image
Lahaula is a blind lioness who is currently hanging around the Bahari'mtoto - not inside, but mostly around the fringes at the moment.

I...don't know what's going on with her, but offers would be nice? She's a stubborn, middle age lioness that's blind (but not completely, just unable to make out faces - she can see blurry outlines mostly).

User Image

Kiun has MASSIVE daddy issues. Her father hates her appearance because she reminds him of his own father, and that's some drama to be had. She is training to be a Soldier, but has a fairly haughty attitude.

She is looking for anything - even leaving the Firekin.

(Her father is unrelated to anyone in the pride, though her mother may have blood lines throughout the pride )

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:48 am
Blank Slate Plot Fillers!

Does your character need a fling? Or an enemy? Or someone to kill?

Throw me the plot and I may be able to oblige. I have a LOT of blank slates that need a story - many are without personalities or histories, and so they can be moulded to your purpose.

Species available: All main species, and some familiar species

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:02 am
Reserved.  

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:03 am
Open for posting! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:15 am
Velvie! Lahaula was to meet my Ur'ahava in Bahari. Were you still on for this? (I remembered her, but couldn't recall who had her or what her name was, but I've been holding Ur for her!)  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:45 am
Oooh! I knew she had some reason to be in the Bahari - C: Thanks for letting me know Tally! We'll have to RP them soon - I think I already applied for her to join?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:20 am
Eski ;-; Staph tempting me like this <3  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out