Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:17 pm
Meet Atsuko!

User Image

She's a Lady in the Mwez'johari - Born under a full moon, she's in the high class! Her mother, on the other paw, woke up a slave when she joined the pride, making her a slave. Because of this, Atsuko has a soft spot for slaves, and she's well aware that HER place in the pride will determine just where her mate ends up.. And for this reason, she specifically wants a slave as a mate. She's very coddling of slaves, feeling a gentle and somewhat adoring pity for them. If she could, she'd absolutely spoil them all.

She is, in fact, unrelated to most of the pride - Though her grandmother is the former Swamp goddess, her father was born after Mama'bwawa stepped down and thus she holds only blood relation to a chunk of the Jini-msemi, plus her brother, sisters, and mother. Chances are slim to none of a slave being related to her, so this is more for your curiosity, I suppose wink

There is no form, and I am REALLY sorry if I'm slow at all ^^;;; Work likes to eat me emo First RPs will be pretty much her getting to know each slave, and she IS well aware that her rank would make her desirable to them - Obviously, he has to be a lion xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:18 pm
I haven't got any slaves for you, but good luck! 8DDD  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:45 pm
Andranis

User Image

I'm not so sure about mates but I've been looking for more pride interaction with Mvushi. As far as the meta goes, he'll be supporting Shangyue very strongly. Details are foggy. -runs-

Anyways... Mvushi is bitter and a fairly old member of the pride (he was just getting into adulthood when the war with the neighboring pride happened) and wasn't always a slave. In fact, he used to be head guard at one point. Due to some unfortunate circumstances it was decided that his punishment would be to lose the great lion's favor, etc etc and he's been a slave ever since.

For a long time he was actually trying to woo a high-class lady so he could climb back out of the 'slave pit' so to speak... and recently started giving up on that notion, hence why he's siding with Shangyue. ANYWAYS I figured that Mvushi isn't the sort of male Atsuko would be interested in buuuut some good general rp could be fun?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:57 pm
I'd be happy to have some general RP for Atsuko! heart Did you want to start something up? heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:01 pm
sure can! Hopefully by tomorrow morning! But now I am off to sleep <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 am
-Hip bumps this- heart