Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs
[cursedandwandering] I've got a phony idea (Event QC DONE!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:45 pm
yay quest thread!

ToC
0- Intro
1- Beta Test
2- Less than Three
3- Mystic Fate (She is for a paired quest with Astra for twins)
4- Sinners Fall
5-
6- Little Lamb
7-
8-
9- Sanity (QC THIS ONE PLEASE)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:13 pm
Name: Beta Test
Type: Unicorn
Body: Dark Gray (CHANGED THIS)
Eyes: Teal with fluorescent green sclera
Hair: A neon/fluorescent green that's shoulder length and straight, a few strands fallen across his face.
Cutie Mark 8D: A red circle with a white X inside it (error symbol!)
Brief Character Description: A clumsy game designer. This coder is an introvert that loves video games. He is extremely dedicated to gaming, aiming to increase his knowledge in coding, while struggling to try and do the art as well. When he's not gaming or playing games, he likes to adventure to gain inspiration. His social skills are poor and he cannot manage to talk to those he isn't comfortable with. His self-esteem is on the low side, but he manages to appear arrogant in situations where he is forced to interact.
+ Ref pics where possible: User Imageerror symbol

Fireflight: Let me know if he still has a pupil or not please, so I evaluate the details right! Re: the body colour - our 'black' is essentially dark grey and has light outlines, while a 'dark grey' would be lighter, light enough for a black outline. Just to let you know if you want to change any more details while you clarify the eye situation.

He still has a pupil. I JUST TOTALLY FORGOT TO DRAW IT WHEN DOING THAT CRAPPY SKETCH. sweatdrop Ha ha. Honestly, I don't care that much about the exact shade, though i think i am leaning towards the lighter dark grey, but you guys could just tweak it if the color was a problem and i wouldn't mind. Or rather i probably wouldn't even notice. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to green sclera.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:34 pm
Name: Less than Three
Type: Flutter (Winterwings in a periwinkle blue color)
Body pale pink
Eyes: periwinkle blue
Hair: Pale yellow and short like a pixie cut
Cutie Mark 8D: <3 in periwinkle blue
Brief Character Description: A mare with poor social skills, rather than doing the customary dance about to get to know someone she just acts like they're already familiar. She spends a good chunk of her time imagining relationships between herself and others, particularly romantic ones.To those she believes she has romantic entanglements with she will create cartoons/comics in hopes to curry their favor and will otherwise spend her time drawing.
+ Ref pics where possible:

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to being a flutter. smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 pm
Name: Mystic Fate
Type: unicorn
Body Teal
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Deep purple, wavy, Style up to you. Maybe a side bang?.
Cutie Mark 8D: either a crystal ball or a skull with glowing eyes or something else fortune telleresque
Accessories: A purple sash around the waist with circular gold beads. (I'd want to get this with a gold slot <3)
Brief Character Description: A phony who claims to be able to tell ones future. It's questionable as to whether or not she and her brother can actually see the future or are just talented con phonies. Observant and overly enthusiastic, she is very insistent that what she "sees" is the future of her client.
+ Ref pics where possible: colors  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:05 pm
nghhh, i'd love to get an alicorn one day. A girl can dream for a crazy RLC quest. XP Haven't really figured out what i'd want yet though.

Name: Sinners Fall
Type: Alicorn
Build: Super Model
Body: Crimson with bat wings
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Black, short wavy hair. Short in the back like a pixie cut, but with long wavy strands on the sides.
Cutie Mark 8D: A tiny demon or some sort of scroll you'd sign your soul away on. I dunno.
Brief Character Description: A seductress. It's generally safe to assume that she's manipulative and has the goal of bringing out the worst part of everyone. She encourages infidelity in monogamous couples, points out the selfishness of others, and generally just wants the world to succumb to it's darker desires. All around, she just wants people to be bad and to maybe acquire a soul or two.
+ Ref pics where possible: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 pm
Name: Dead End
Build: Average, even on the short side maybe? Though then i'd want him to be thinner/daintier.
Body: Pale clay with TAF dappling (basically bigs blobs, not those tiny spots) in a slightly lighter color
Eyes: I was thinking a pale gray purple *see the ref* (you are welcome to tweak the color if you think it looks better)
Hair: Shaved on one side, long and brushed towards the front on the other in dark gray with thin (basically) white streaks.
Cutie Mark 8D: a small (and simple) maze would be great.
Brief Character Description: Dead End has a knack for solving and making mazes! Perhaps this is because his bleeding emo heart feels so lost as he stumbles through life. Ok, he just likes to whine a lot about how awful life is, when he's actually had it rather easy. This comes out especially when he's put in charge of designing mazes, because (you guessed it) he likes to make sure there are lots of dead ends (because life sucks and he hates you). Or! When he's writing bad, mopey, poetry.
+ Ref pics where possible: Hair ref
color ref
Dapples  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:50 pm
Name: Little Lamb
Type: Unicorn? *cough* sort of? I'd like him to have ram horns.
Build: Draft
Body: Warm brown, like a suede color (see ref pic)
Eyes: Dark brown (though not particularly visible in adult form due to long hair)
Hair: Brush and grow hair. It's wavy and almost dreadlock like. off white with a darker off white stripe. (see ref pic)
Cutie Mark 8D: a sheep or i dunno. *derp*
Brief Character Description: Gullible and passive, he gives up easily and hates violence. Lamb claims to be a spiritual healer and sells a variety of things that are supposed to cleanse your soul. From healing crystals to books about all about your chakras, Lamb will be convincing anyone who enters his shop to try a meditation class in his monotone voice.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:47 pm
Name: Witch Hazel
Sex: Female
Build: Super model
Body:
Eyes:
Hair: Brush and grow
Cutie Mark 8D:
Brief Character Description: A clueless witch hunter. Witch Hazel is an eccentric who likes to spend all day galloping around phony land in search of clues that will point her towards the witches and warlocks causing mischief in phony land. It's not surprising to see this overzealous filly jumping out from behind corners shouting "COME FACE ME AND MEET YOUR DOOM!" to any phony she considers suspect. Be sure not to let her near your newborns folks! She might try to perform some "tests" to make sure they aren't demon spawn.
+ Ref pics where possible:  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:48 pm
Name: Encore
Build: Super model
Body: saddle brown with a fuchsia circle around one eye
Eyes: olive green, long lashes
Hair: Very angular. Straight bangs, thick stripes so as to resemble the striping on a circus tent. Base color is pale yellow, stripes are a dark desaturated purple.
Cutie Mark 8D: I was thinking maybe three poke balls with movement lines in a circle? Like they're being juggled almost. But i'm terrible at cutie marks so i'm sure you guys could come up with something more clever. @_@
Brief Character Description: Encore runs a circus troupe in which all of the performers are pokemon! She travels from city to city performing and catching more pokemon to add to her troupe! A cheerful girl with a love for slapstick, Encore will gladly slip on a banana peel or take a pie to the face to incite some giggles. Within the troupe she mostly takes on the role of clown with her favorite pokemon companion by her side- Mime Jr!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:49 am
QC THIS PLEASE

spooky one for spooky time of year

Name: Sanity
Type: Earth
Build: model
Body: gray with cream TAF skull facial markings, slightly darker ones under the eyes so she appears tired.
Eyes: very pale gray
Hair: wavy gray based lavender with a grayed out salmon bow for an accessory
Cutie Mark 8D: a raven
Brief Character Description: Sanity is an easily stressed out survivalist. She loves crafting gear to help save her from the apocalypse, but the more she works the crazier it makes her. She thoroughly enjoys puzzles, but is easily frustrated by them. Whenever things get too hard for Sanity she has the tendency to freak out, randomly scream, and claim to see creatures lurking in the shadows.
+ Ref pics where possible: I'd like to note that I'd like the phony version to be less mutant-y than my OC version. So no glass neck and the skull would just be changed to a TAF marking.
https://grauorchidee.deviantart.com/art/Sanity-688503635 https://grauorchidee.deviantart.com/art/Absence-of-Sanity-705709351
Grau Orchidee is my DA account, I can edit in my gaia name somewhere if you'd like for proof. <3

Fireflight: Please confirm what you want for the eye: white sclera or non-normative pale grey-pupil eyes. Please mark for QC again after clarification!

Sorry Maxx! It's just gonna be pale gray for this. The white was just for if i tried to RLC at some point. <3 Thank youuuuuuu.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to Twice-as-Fancy skull marking, non-normative eyes (pale grey pupils) and Phonywear hair accessory.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items