15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:39 am
Polette

User Image

:Name || Kali
:Bio || Living up to her domain, Kali is free-willed and destructive, doing whatever she pleases whenever she pleases. She understands very well the fragility of mortals and likes to take any chance she can to harass the living daylights out of them. Her powers include:
Temporary:
+ Falling skies: Can create hazards wherever she goes, like pitfalls, falling trees, rock slides, etc.; areas affected can see remnants of this for up to three days
+ Witchy Woman: Can create an aura that naturally causes slight or moderate hazards to become more apparent and dangerous; as in, “see that teetering rock up there? *in walks Hazards* Oh no, it’s falling on us!”; this tends to not linger for more than a day
Permanent:
+ Bane: Can curse someone so that they will constantly be around/encounter natural-born hazards; i.e. wherever they go, they will be in contact with some sort of hazard, be it pitfalls, hidden potholes, or things like trees and rocks having a tendency to fall towards or on top of them.
:Looking For || General RP; I'm entertaining ideas for flings as well

Would Kali be up for the possibility of a fling?

I have a male who would be right up her alley ... literally XD

User Image

Mlinzi here is blind.

So he's a walking hazard.

Seems like he would be the perfect subject for Kali to stalk, because he tends to get himself into trouble quite frequently. Falling into trenches, getting stuck in bramble, getting lost, etc.

Mlinzi is a kind soul, but he wouldn't be opposed to a fling with her, regardless of whether she introduced herself as a god. He likes to try and find the good in others all the time. So despite how terrible she may be to him, he'll still find something about her to like.

If you want more information on him, just let me know C: Mlinzi has a pretty extensive history and story, so I could try to let you know some of it, or all of it. Whatever you wanna know!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:30 pm
Depawsit

Ah~ c:

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it. : D He'd for sure be someone that, if she saw him and saw that he was blind, would just have a hay-day messing around with him. But I'd be up for it, yeah. ^^

Polette
Crew

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:20 pm
Polette

Ah~ c:

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it. : D He'd for sure be someone that, if she saw him and saw that he was blind, would just have a hay-day messing around with him. But I'd be up for it, yeah. ^^

Awesome.

Yeah Mlinzi wouldn't have a clue why he was having such a terrible string of luck. Unless Kali admitted to it, then he'd likely just try to point out the good in her. So that he could more easily forgive her for messing with him C:

Mlinzi has 2 or 3 RPs at the moment, but I can crank his out pretty easily. Since I love him so much XD

Would you like to start an RP between them or should I?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:28 pm
Depawsit

Pehe~ I dunno if she'd ever own up to it, but it'd be so much fun~ c: I'd have to dig and look at her rps, but if you start one for them, I can go ahead and start one or two with her. : D

Polette
Crew

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:08 pm
Polette

Pehe~ I dunno if she'd ever own up to it, but it'd be so much fun~ c: I'd have to dig and look at her rps, but if you start one for them, I can go ahead and start one or two with her. : D

Let me know how many she needs!

I'll be glad to help you build them up! I've got a few SoA that need breeding RPs .. and some that could just use the fun C:

You can expect a topic to be set up tonight. I've got it on my list!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:31 pm
Depawsit

Depending if I'll be able to continue some pre-existing RPs, she...may or may not need all of them. >o>;;

Polette
Crew

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:33 pm
Polette
Depawsit

Depending if I'll be able to continue some pre-existing RPs, she...may or may not need all of them. >o>;;

xD

Well! Like I said, I would be glad to help with as many as you need! Just poke me anytime.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:36 pm
*bumps up*

I am actively in need of rps for Kali, since my attempts at SRPs are kind of failing. x3

Polette
Crew

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas