Certs: Should we...
  Keep them how they are
  Get new ones
View Results

Tangled Puppet
Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:46 pm
I love our current certs but I'm really wanting a change with the shop.
I want something that's not as dark as our current ones.
So I've been thinking of taking my funds and the shop's funds and finding a new cert maker.

I want to get your opinions on this.

If we had the certs redone they'd be condensed a bit more, lighter in color.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:26 pm
I know I'm not around much, but I LOOOVE the certs as they are. Though I see your point with wanting lighter ones. So perhaps have a few certs, and let the person chose between them which one they want their pet certed on? It would be a shame to lose such beautiful certs.  

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100

Tangled Puppet
Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:36 pm
Lolli-pop Psycho
I know I'm not around much, but I LOOOVE the certs as they are. Though I see your point with wanting lighter ones. So perhaps have a few certs, and let the person chose between them which one they want their pet certed on? It would be a shame to lose such beautiful certs.
I love them too.
However, currently I feel they are way too dark.
Not to mention I'd love to be able to save the certs as pngs but because of a large file size, I can not.
So I've been thinking of downsizing the cert.

I don't know. It's something I'll have to think on...and it all depends on if I can afford to too.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:44 pm
Tangled Puppet
Lolli-pop Psycho
I love them too.
Not to mention I'd love to be able to save the certs as pngs but because of a large file size, I can not.

I don't know. It's something I'll have to think on...and it all depends on if I can afford to too.
Hmm...that is a problem. But I would love to get at least ONE pet on the old certs before you change them. crying Certs are just so beautiful!! I drool every time I see them!  

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100

Graceangel
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:13 pm
I'd like to clarify that I did vote for new ones, but only to the extent that ... the current ones look like night time? I Know probably cuz we have the lanterns? but... maybe also have some that reflect other times of day? Or maybe certs that represent their regions or towns they are from? that'd really lend itself towards the rp enviroment aspect of the shop.

you know who's kick a** at certs? Chibizoo... but she might be super busy with her TiH stuff.

There is another really good banner place that might be able to make us some bitchin certs. lemme go get their link  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:14 pm
Lolli-pop Psycho
Tangled Puppet
Lolli-pop Psycho
I love them too.

Hmm...that is a problem. But I would love to get at least ONE pet on the old certs before you change them. crying Certs are just so beautiful!! I drool every time I see them!
But...You DO have a pet here?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23657491
xP

I love the tree part of the cert...the background has just been really irking me lately. -.-;  

Tangled Puppet
Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

Tangled Puppet
Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:15 pm
Graceangel
I'd like to clarify that I did vote for new ones, but only to the extent that ... the current ones look like night time? I Know probably cuz we have the lanterns? but... maybe also have some that reflect other times of day? Or maybe certs that represent their regions or towns they are from? that'd really lend itself towards the rp enviroment aspect of the shop.

you know who's kick a** at certs? Chibizoo... but she might be super busy with her TiH stuff.

There is another really good banner place that might be able to make us some bitchin certs. lemme go get their link
Ohhh.
I'd love links. Haha.
Anything to look through to get ideas of what I could get.

Like I told Lolli...the background of the cert has what's been really making me think about changing them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image  

Graceangel
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Tangled Puppet
Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:45 pm
I love her work but one of her rules makes me say no...

"You're buying graphics, not templates; please don't ask for the
.psd files or anything -- it's such a pain in the neck to do."

That'd be kind of a negative with a cert.
If I had someone make me a cert I would want a psd file of it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:35 pm
I only voted get new ones with the condition that you keep the older one as well XD. I agree with everyone else who posted here and said that maybe we should have options! I have to take another look at the certs again, but maybe I could help. Maaaaaybe XD recoloring shouldnt be hard i think  

MayaMage2
Crew

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:20 pm
Tangled Puppet
But...You DO have a pet here?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23657491
xP

I love the tree part of the cert...the background has just been really irking me lately. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh wow, I do!! I forgot. x.x Probably because I didn't get quoted that he grew up, I wasn't alerted to it. I only remember to go places if a person quotes me. He's so beautiful.

I love the starry background though! Very beautiful!  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:32 pm
Lolli-pop Psycho
Oh wow, I do!! I forgot. x.x Probably because I didn't get quoted that he grew up, I wasn't alerted to it. I only remember to go places if a person quotes me. He's so beautiful.

I love the starry background though! Very beautiful!
Hmm.
You were quoted when he was dropped off/certed. Beyond that, it's up to the owner to check up with the thread and see if their pets have grown. xP

I like the cert design as well but I just want something brighter.
I was thinking maybe having something that had both a light and dark side...since some of the pets can go over to Ferren's side. That way if they do...their cert won't be all bright and cheery.  

Tangled Puppet
Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

Lior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas