Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Dwarves, Singles, and a Viking Lady who needs RPs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:39 pm
Would Skouru Prizma possibly be open to a fling plot with Ashta?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:52 pm
I'll have to pass. ;<  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:54 pm
Ok thanks Fayth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:50 am
Hey Fayth. Not sure if you've got someone or not, but if you're still looking for Domevlo, I can offer Isolde. She was originally a queen in a pride that was trapped up in the mountains after a flood. They were isolated by choice after generations - only the royals and their chosen few servants knew how to escape the mountain. Only a few seasons after her mother died and she came to power a landslide cracked a huge hole in the side of the bowl they were in in the hills, and the pride dispersed. She's been wandering since, but I've been pondering sending her to join the dwarves.

She's got a good strong head on her shoulders, an ear and good sense for political issues, and after being responsible for a whole pride, she knows how to handle most sorts of personalities. She isn't prone to being terribly flighty at all, but she has the compassion for great love. She did once have a mate in the works, the king to her queen in the mountains, but his player left before we got more than...half an RP? So I'm sort of just...scratching that.

I dunno. Let me know! If not it's cool, just trying to reenter the scene, and since she's heading that way...*shrug*  

ShinosBee

Nerd

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:32 am
I believe has has something now. X3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:37 am
Sure thing hon!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:45 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 pm
any idea of what you're doing with Kiangazi? O:  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:53 am
F a y t h - x
<3

I would love to toss someone at Domevlo. I've always admired him, and really like the character, mrft, also, I'm an absolute sucker for redemption. I sadly... don't have any Dverger, or anyone to help in that sector. What I DO have are a lot of still rather blank slate females that I can mold.

http://s253.photobucket.com/user/daffusoa/library/stuff/soa big?sort=3&page=1

If anything strikes your fancy in here, gimme a poke? I'll let you know if it's unattached (chances are that yes, she is), and if she's in a pride or not. If you want to spiffy things up, and specially since you're looking to god-ify him in the future, I also have a couple of unattached female gods which just might be fun *shrug!* We can always rp, no strings attached, see how it goes and er, well, go from there if we feel a spark (or not)!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:53 pm
If all goes well, Dom has something lined up. =3 Always up for random RP with him though. =3

I largely need RPs for Hethur right now, for her breeding with Ulfric.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out