Submit

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:48 pm
Post profiles here:

Must include (If pack wolf) :

Wolf name:
Wolf pack:
Wolf pack: [i](possible positions are on homepage, must request to start new pack or squad, and must ask commander if joining a squad. Don't need permission to join a pack.) [/i]
Appearance:
Weapon/power: [i](generally pack wolves wont have strong powers if they have any at all. ) [/i]
Status: [color=brown]This is optional.[/color] [i](It lets others know if your pack is trying to hire a squad, engaged in a war, and things like that.) [/i]
History:
mate:
Pups:
Other:
[i]You may also make another forum for a specific pack . [/i]

Must include (If Squad wolf) :

Wolf name:
Squad name:
Squad position: [i](possible positions are on homepage, must request to start new pack or squad, and must ask commander if joining a squad. Don't need permission to join a pack.) [/i]
Appearance:
Weapon/power: [i](This part must also be approved.) [/i]
Status: [color=brown]This is optional.[/color] [i](It lets others know if your Squad is for hire , engaged in a war, and things like that.) [/i]
History:
mate:
Pups:
Other:
[i]You may also make another forum for a specific pack profiles. [/i]

Must include: (If your wolf will be a Loner) :

Wolf name:
Powers/abilities:
Appearance:
Personality:
Status: [color=brown]This is optional.[/color] [i](It lets others know if your Squad is for hire , engaged in a war, and things like that.) [/i]
Other:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:49 pm
Wolf name: axel flamebreath
Wolf pack name: shadow pack
Wolf pack position: shadow pack alpha male
Appearance[img][img]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq261/Demon_gurl11/Anime Wolves/wolf2.jpg[/img]<-- wolf form
[img][img]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/IsNotHasNotWillNot/anime guys/anime_earth_warrior_zps8158f831.jpg[/img]<-- human form
Weapon/power: i use a specific weapon i had made myself it can onoy be wielded by myself and the blade can reach any target no matter how far it is from me and i can control fire but i cant conjure it i must have something already on fire to use it i can also teleport myself anywhere i wish to be
History: i was once a pack leader but we had a war with a rival pack and everyone was killed expect myself ever since ive been alone wandering trying to find a pack i can join or remake the shadow clan i had worked so hard to make
[img][img]http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu284/Mark789/Maeve138-1.jpg[/img][/img][/img] <---my weapons  

naprstek1997
Captain

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:16 pm
Wolf name: Diana Silverheart

Powers/abilities: Super hearing (Makes her a great spy she can listen to far off distances that most wolves can't. Side effect: Up close noises give her a major headache) Super speed (She's a lot faster then most wolves. It helps when the enemy figures out she's a spy.) Strong Instinct (She can sense things really well when trouble is around her she can tell and get away from it most of the time. Side effect: If she is caught off guard like when she's distract by one opponent in a fight another one can easily attack her because the sense will pick them up too late.) Make shift weapons (Made out of a silver energy. She can form any weapon she wants. Side effect: Can only have one weapon at a time and she can't keep switching over and over. It takes a lot of energy to switch. Only works in human form.)

Appearance:Human form:User Image Wolf form:User Image

Personality: Prideful, Loyal, Outgoing, Smart, Open minded, Only trustful to people she knows well, Loner, and Nice.

Status: Is willing to join packs but not for very long only as long as she is needed in a job they hire her for.

Other: Diana was born into a pack, but easily became distance and anti-social. Over the years she finally just lefted in the middle of the night and pretty much became gun for hire. Being a gun for hire she basically spies on squads and packs to get info on their plans for the pack or squad that hired her. She works for both sides of the group never giving her actual name so they can't hunt her down and kill her later on. She has never fallen in love with someone in fear that she might have to betray them one day. Being anti-social she's not one for talk and will pretty much ask what the job is and do her best to get it done. She doesn't kill unless she has to, but mostly she'll just injure the person so she can get away. She'll do jobs for free unless the pack or squad wants to give her something in return, but most of the time she just does a job and leaves.

approved  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:16 pm
Wolf Name: Corona (But most wolves just call her Dawn)
Wolf pack: Forest Claws
Position: Beta
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: The Burning Shadow
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Power: Can create and command fire. Whenever she fights, she usually sets her sword on fire which is how it got its name. She can be a bit arrogant and stubborn which can affect how well she controls her ability.

History: Dawn was originally born with a dark brown pelt, and she usually can be seen having a fur of that color. However, whenever her ability is triggered, her fur turns a light grey like ash. Her parents were killed but she doesn't know by who, so she doesn't think much of revenge. When she was playing in the fields one day as a pup though, she was ambushed by members of another pack. She used her ability and barely fended them off in time for her packmates, but she had completely incinerated one of the rival wolves. Dawn now knows that restraint is her greatest power. She is battle-hardened and is a magnificent fighter and strategist, although she still lacks in her hunting skill. Overall, she is a very loyal and understanding friend who you would want at your side through any situation.

Mate: None
Pups: None

Human form:

User Image
Also, none of this is my artwork, just sayin'  

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

Ah! New pack members? I am Ulra (The magnificent, the incredible, etc.) and I formally invite you into the clan. Technically, Axel says I'm not a member. Something about how I annoy him and haven't proven my loyalty yet. I can't say I blame him, although I don't like to think of myself as a traitor. I just... left... in the time of my pack's need. So, yeah, there's nothing wrong with that. Anyways, being a lone wolf is cool and all. Still, he just let Dawn join and I was an old friend of his. Pft... not like I care about being part of Shadowclan or anything.

Oh, you're still here?

Appearance: Black and White fur, Amber eyes, usually has a smug look on his face

Pack: Trails around with the members of the Shadowclan pack, although Axel hasn't officially made him a member.

Power: Teleportation, although he can only vanish for a couple of seconds and can only go a few feet

Weapon: Morning Star

User Image

Human Form:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:22 pm
Wolf name:Ethan "Silver" Raicose
Wolf pack: shadow pack
Wolf pack: Speed
Appearance:Human form:
User Image Wolf form:User Image
Weapon/power: Ethan has the ability to become invisible it only last for 6 post and has a 9 post reset,he can still be sensed if he is too close and once he is caught he has to stay visible until the fight is over or he escapes. His weapons,shown in human form, allow him to create fire by striking the blades together,doesn't work well in water and the fire can be helpful to someone that can't conjure fire.His tattoos give him more agility.He also uses a black sword as a back up weapon.(shown below) User Image
History: Ethan grew up as a lone wolf who during his travels met Axel and the two became friends. During the time Axel asked him if he wanted to join his pack. At first Ethan refused and told Axel he would think about it. Years later Ethan is now looking for Axel to take his offer.
mate: None
Pups: None
Other: Ethan once was an assassin for different clans but retired to join Axel's pack permanently.

naprstek1997

i like everything but the part where he teleports because thats already ulra's and axel ability i dont want people to have the same abilities because then the RPing would get boring with everyone having the same ability could you choose something else please

naprstek1997
Is this better?

put like a limit on your invisable power like say for a couple of hours and you have a deal (: is that fine with you?  

Star_Searcher_Beyond

Wealthy Genius

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:00 pm
approved your now approved to roleplay  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:26 pm
Name: Lightning
Weapons of choice: Sniper rifle.
Abilities: Can see in the dark for periods up to four hours but needs to rest his eyes afterwards as the ability takes a strain on his vision. Can bend lightning to his will but can't generate his own.
Appearance User Image

Personality: Not one for talking. Keeps to himself. But helps those in need. Doesn't stay in one place for very long.

Status: Travelling, open for recruitment if you can find and convince him to work for you.

Other known information: The kanji on his forehead means Soul. Doesn't have a human form. The necklace he wears is a remembrance of his dead parents. It is believed that he might have once been with a mercenary unit but these are rumors. It is also rumored that the name he goes by "lightning" isn't even his real name.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:34 pm
Zero the Razor
Abilities: Can see in the dark for periods up to four hours but needs to rest his eyes afterwards as the ability takes a strain on his vision. Can bend lightning to his will but can't generate his own.
Appearance User Image

Personality: Not one for talking. Keeps to himself. But helps those in need. Doesn't stay in one place for very long.

Status: Travelling, open for recruitment if you can find and convince him to work for you.

Other known information: The kanji on his forehead means Soul. Doesn't have a human form. The necklace he wears is a remembrance of his dead parents. It is believed that he might have once been with a mercenary unit but these are rumors. It is also rumored that the name he goes by "lightning" isn't even his real name.

" i love everything but for your weapon would it be ok if you make it so that you carry only a certain amount of magazines with you and with a certain amount bullet in each until you have to go back and restock ur ammo? other than that i love  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Appearance User Image

" i love everything but for your weapon would it be ok if you make it so that you carry only a certain amount of magazines with you and with a certain amount bullet in each until you have to go back and restock ur ammo? other than that i love

Edit
Weapon of choice: His sniper rifle carries Armor piercing rounds. Though because of their rarity and weight he only carries five of them at any given time. He also carries one "killer of armies" round which is a explosive round with a explosion radius of half a mile but their so super rare that he uses it only in an emergency situations or when he needs to do massive damage to a target.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

greatest rivals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas