Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Anyone know how 7 to 8 year olds act?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do 7 to 8 year old kids act?
  Horrible....just horrible....good luck
  Pretty bad....
  So so....sometimes good sometimes bad
  They could act good if they could
  They are not that bad.
  Pretty good. ALl they want is to play in stuff.
  AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kids are awesome.
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:15 pm
Cuz that's the first job I accepted to substitute teach at. crying Even at the worst rated school in the district. I even went to that school, didn't like it cuz some kids called me and my brothers horrible names.

What did I do to deserve this? crying Kinda got stuck with the leftovers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 pm
I observed a 3rd grade class at Heights Elementary and there weren't all that bad. I'm surprised they weren't like really loud or something.

I'm just scared they will be really loud and won't listen to me or something...or like I will make them cry. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:27 am
It depends on the group of kids, generally speaking small children aren't that bad. And theoretically 7 and 8 year olds know how to use a bathroom by themselves.

Besides being a teacher gives you some authoritative power so if they misbehave you are allowed to use Authoritative power.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Cuz that's the first job I accepted to substitute teach at. crying Even at the worst rated school in the district. I even went to that school, didn't like it cuz some kids called me and my brothers horrible names.

What did I do to deserve this? crying Kinda got stuck with the leftovers.
Stop being a wimp....I told you yesterday it all depends on how the kids feel like acting -x-

You don't know what you will get till you meet them....I would feel sorry if you ever got my little siblings class because the younger girls are really rude...but they go to Oregon >.>  

Shikume
Crew

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:43 pm
I had crying kids in my class before when I was a sub... Totally not my fault, of course.

And kids suck. They will eat you alive and spit you back out. So my advice? Don't take their s**t. ANY OF IT. Especially if they're just like 'oh our teacher always lets us sit by each other and talk quietly. please, we'll totally be quiet'. That is always one hundred percent bullshit. First of all, no teacher allows that. Second of all, those kids are lying cunts and they're going to be loud. ... and you can't smack them so that really sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:32 am
I'm just glad it's only half day til noon. But my mom said the Sacramento kids are pretty good. And she subbed a 2nd grade class there to so it shouldn't be bad.

I'm sure subbing for Mrs. Hesters class at the high school for thursday and friday this week will be much better. O.O I'm sure my girlfriend knows who she is.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:35 am
Why would any of your kids go to Oregon? That's too far away. I'd think they'd all go to Sacramento since it's the closest to boles acres. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:08 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I'm just glad it's only half day til noon. But my mom said the Sacramento kids are pretty good. And she subbed a 2nd grade class there to so it shouldn't be bad.

I'm sure subbing for Mrs. Hesters class at the high school for thursday and friday this week will be much better. O.O I'm sure my girlfriend knows who she is.
Yeah...I know her ;o

Had her all 4 years XDDDDDDDDDDD  

Shikume
Crew

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:09 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Why would any of your kids go to Oregon? That's too far away. I'd think they'd all go to Sacramento since it's the closest to boles acres. sad
weird as it may seem but the school district for Boles is Organ and Chaparral....

Dog cannon is yucca xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:08 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
weird as it may seem but the school district for Boles is Organ and Chaparral....

Dog cannon is yucca xD
But Mountain View and Sacrament are closer. THat's stupid. Those are the areas for the Walker area.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:10 pm
But yeah the elementary school was like kinda a challenge.

If you want a bore as a sub, do the high school and if you want a challenge where you will not be bored then do elementary school. The lower the grade the higher then challenge, the higher the grade the more boring it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:05 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

If you want a bore as a sub, do the high school and if you want a challenge where you will not be bored then do elementary school. The lower the grade the higher then challenge, the higher the grade the more boring it is.

Depends on the subject you have to teach, and how interested you are in the subject. Subbing is interesting since you get people not qualified to teach a subject in high school having to teach, even worst if they have to be there for an extended length of time.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:28 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

Depends on the subject you have to teach, and how interested you are in the subject. Subbing is interesting since you get people not qualified to teach a subject in high school having to teach, even worst if they have to be there for an extended length of time.
Well usually the main teachers have them do easy stuff or something. Not much teaching.

Like my brother Blaine never trusts subs to teach his lesson plans in high school Math. So he just has them pass out papers in stuff and take roll.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:02 pm
I would never trust my sub to actually teach the lesson. Regardless of the subject, I think a sub should basically just hand out an assignment that is pretty busy work so the kids have something to do so they aren't bouncing off the walls, but something they already know to do. Basically, review days.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:05 pm
CaptainTeaTime
I would never trust my sub to actually teach the lesson. Regardless of the subject, I think a sub should basically just hand out an assignment that is pretty busy work so the kids have something to do so they aren't bouncing off the walls, but something they already know to do. Basically, review days.
XD

Yeah...I remember my teachers doing that ;3

We would always knock it out of the way fast x3
Well we would all split off and do 1/4 of the work and just past around the answers...>.>  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games