Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Valentine's Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wtfffff
  D:
View Results

Tree_Spirit 5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:18 am
I get on when I get on. Life happens you know.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:08 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Tree_Spirit 5
Well, we went out for Italian food, there was wine, chocolate cake, valentines day cards, roses. It was a nice evening.
I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying And Well.
Oh, and for the record. I know how your last conversation ended with her.  

Tree_Spirit 5

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 am
Tree_Spirit 5
Aoi the Crossdresser
Tree_Spirit 5
Well, we went out for Italian food, there was wine, chocolate cake, valentines day cards, roses. It was a nice evening.
I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying And Well.
Oh, and for the record. I know how your last conversation ended with her.
Of course you do. You know her in real life.

She's stupid for not coming back. I miss her. I thoguht she was gonna be my friend til the end. So much for that.

We all need to just listen to this song and all get along. crying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKg6QgIVSw4  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:33 am
You know, if you wanted her back, calling her stupid and saying things like how she's not really a true friend doesn't seem like a good incentive for her to return.

I can see why she left if you're a lot better now than when she left here.  

Tree_Spirit 5

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:21 am
Tree_Spirit 5
I don't understand what you meant? She left in like 08, when I was really mean and evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Tree_Spirit 5
I don't understand what you meant? She left in like 08, when I was really mean and evil.

Is this an example of you being nice and trying to persuade people? It sounds like every time you try and ask her to come back, you yell at her and call her stupid. Not a very compelling argument.
Aoi the Crossdresser
She's stupid for not coming back. I miss her. I thoguht she was gonna be my friend til the end. So much for that.

Have you gone to the doctors to see if there's anything wrong with you that could be solved with some therapy? I think you know what you want, but you're really bad at taking steps to achieve what you want.  

Tree_Spirit 5

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:42 pm
I took a guy to see It's A Good Day To Die Hard, bought him a rose and chocolates and dinner.

It was one of my best Valentine's ever, because I took initiative rather than waiting around hoping someone else would do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:45 pm
Tree_Spirit 5
Aoi the Crossdresser
Tree_Spirit 5

Is this an example of you being nice and trying to persuade people? It sounds like every time you try and ask her to come back, you yell at her and call her stupid. Not a very compelling argument.
Aoi the Crossdresser

Have you gone to the doctors to see if there's anything wrong with you that could be solved with some therapy? I think you know what you want, but you're really bad at taking steps to achieve what you want.
Doctors? Can't go to the doctors since I Have no healthcare and no money.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Tree_Spirit 5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:02 pm
I think you missed the more important part of my message in favor of responding to the suggestion that you had an explanation for why you weren't doing anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:49 am
Tree_Spirit 5
I think you missed the more important part of my message in favor of responding to the suggestion that you had an explanation for why you weren't doing anything.
You are confusing me again. Why are you always so confusing? crying Reminds me of well.

I should finally be getting money soon since I just got my sub license in the mail so I can finally be in the system and start accepting sub jobs. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Tree_Spirit 5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:25 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Tree_Spirit 5
You are confusing me again. Why are you always so confusing? crying Reminds me of well.

I should finally be getting money soon since I just got my sub license in the mail so I can finally be in the system and start accepting sub jobs. biggrin

Since I'm on my lunch break, now's a good time to explain this.

My message had two parts. you, chose to respond to the second part. Which without the first part, loses some context. In the future do I need to separate them into two different messages? And if I did that, would you respond to both of them, or just whatever last part I wrote?

Try responding to the whole message. It's going to help.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:25 pm
Easier if on different posts. But I ignored the first part because there isn't really any use since it's sad that she is probably never gonna come back. crying So I just thought I just shouldn't even bother with her anymore. emo  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces