Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I just realized I missed Aoi's 2012 world ending rant

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mep
  sleepy
View Results

Protedgy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:46 pm
How'd it go guys? Did you run for the hills?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:34 am
No, whatever Ideas Beau had for end of the World got butt raped by Space Marines before even reaching our solar system.

So nothing happened.  

Patmoto

Protedgy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:33 pm
Hmm...not sure whether to be bummed by the lack of excitement there or not  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:08 pm
THERE IS NO FREAKEN SPACE MARINES PATRIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our planet sucks in technology to have something like that. Goku could beat them all with a single kamehameha wave.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:37 pm
That chinese show!?!?!

>I am fully aware that it's japanese.<  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:41 am
Dannyxcores
That chinese show!?!?!

>I am fully aware that it's japanese.<
Dragonball and Dragonball Z are Japanese with mixing sci-fi and fighting shows in stuff. It's awesome. sad

We first bought Dragonball Z season 1 for x-mas then we decided to watch it to see how it was then we saw how good it was in stuff...............then we wanted more. O.O

Can't believe this. We always thought it was a stupid action show where it was nothing but fighting when we were younger and stupid, like how could ppl like that crap? Then we watched season 1 in like late 2008 to early 2009 then loved it and wanted more........ guess we didn't know. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:48 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dragonball and Dragonball Z are Japanese with mixing sci-fi and fighting shows in stuff. It's awesome. sad

We first bought Dragonball Z season 1 for x-mas then we decided to watch it to see how it was then we saw how good it was in stuff...............then we wanted more. O.O

Can't believe this. We always thought it was a stupid action show where it was nothing but fighting when we were younger and stupid, like how could ppl like that crap? Then we watched season 1 in like late 2008 to early 2009 then loved it and wanted more........ guess we didn't know. crying
I watched dragonballs and dragonballs z. I didn't really follow up with dragonballs gt. All I remember is that trunks got his arm cut off and brolly killed his dad.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:39 pm
I remember accidentally watching both the very first and very last episodes of GT. I figure, that's good enough.

DBZ was really the only one I liked, but Dragonball had its moments, too.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 pm
Yeah, we never gave DBZ a chance until like 2008-2009ish, then we bought eventually all 9 season box sets, and then we got GT, then Dragonball when funimation started releasing those box sets.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games