Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
food yet again ;o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;o
  o=
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:46 pm
Baked smores

So I am thinking of trying to make this for the kids...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:41 pm
Make some for me. biggrin So what have you done this weekend my love? sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:41 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I took my little sister to see a movie -x-
I wanted to watch mama but she wanted to watch warm bodies....so I took her to see that I am now out 40 bucks D=

also she smashed my little toe and split it down the middle...so yeah I am in pain and walk weird on my right foot xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:03 pm
Ice cream o=  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
I took my little sister to see a movie -x-
I wanted to watch mama but she wanted to watch warm bodies....so I took her to see that I am now out 40 bucks D=

also she smashed my little toe and split it down the middle...so yeah I am in pain and walk weird on my right foot xD
GOD DAMMIT I REALLY WANTED TO SEE THAT DAMN ZOMBIE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying You shoul've told me you would've seen it. crying I wouldn't went. Was that zombie movie good?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:23 pm
Shikume
I hope it wasn't one of those 7 kids that did that to you? Cuz if it was, they need more freaken behavioral training cuz say to them that you have to get a job in the future ((WHICH THEY HAVE TO CUZ THE WORLD F_ING SUCKS) and if you did that to your boss or the ones who tells you what to do you will get fired/terminated and would be homeless.... tell that to her. sad If she is deviant who harms the one who looks after her, tell her she will live a horrible deviant life where she could go to jail and could suffer horrible punishment.

Disipline them NOW!!!!!!!!!! My mom says that littler kids are easier to control in stuff. Kids are still developing so TEACH THEM WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT WILL GET THEM HOMELESS OR EVEN KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:28 pm
Honestly, the 7 kids you adopted can't be that horrible....could they? sad

If I do get married I would give them a piece of my mind on how the world really works cuz I am sure as hell feeling how it works now............

TELL THEM TO ENJOY THEIR YOUTH WHILE THEY STILL CAN!!!!!!!!!!! CUZ BEING A ******** ADULT ******** SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to sub kids aged 6 to 18 years old, and to warn you all, I won't take crap from no one. If any kid or teen poses problems to me I WILL SEND THEIR ASSESS TO THE OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if I told them that being quiet and such will get them A's and B's they'll believe me. Cuz I did that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:09 pm
Being quiet. Boom. A plussu.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:30 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Honestly, the 7 kids you adopted can't be that horrible....could they? sad

If I do get married I would give them a piece of my mind on how the world really works cuz I am sure as hell feeling how it works now............

TELL THEM TO ENJOY THEIR YOUTH WHILE THEY STILL CAN!!!!!!!!!!! CUZ BEING A ******** ADULT ******** SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to sub kids aged 6 to 18 years old, and to warn you all, I won't take crap from no one. If any kid or teen poses problems to me I WILL SEND THEIR ASSESS TO THE OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if I told them that being quiet and such will get them A's and B's they'll believe me. Cuz I did that.
....it was one of the 7...she didn't mean to do it >.>
At least that is what I beleive so xD
Anyway, she just stepped on my foot and I felt a tingling pain >.>

Also....they kids have been in the system for awhile so it'd not a big shock on the way they act....We finally have the youngest saying please and thank you...also sorry.

That right there is a big deal because he was never taught to say things like that...so it was a big fight at first...but we are slowly winning that battle xD

It's going to be like that with the older kids...but they aren't bad kids....the system just failed them...I know they will grow up to be good people with time they will come around with my parents guidance and help form other people as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:09 pm
Yeah my mom says older teens are harder to control than young kids from elem and mid school. Cuz you know teens, they won't take crap from no one and feel like doing their own thing. sad I'm scared that since I look so young, the students from like high school won't take me seriously. Elem and mid school may be ok since I will be like extremely taller than them.

Cuz my mom only subs elementary school, she did a middle school once but was 6 grade.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:18 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Yeah my mom says older teens are harder to control than young kids from elem and mid school. Cuz you know teens, they won't take crap from no one and feel like doing their own thing. sad I'm scared that since I look so young, the students from like high school won't take me seriously. Elem and mid school may be ok since I will be like extremely taller than them.

Cuz my mom only subs elementary school, she did a middle school once but was 6 grade.
You'll be fine 3nodding  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff