Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Lost it

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;o
  o=
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:21 pm
So tonight I lost it...and started to yell at the kids...(the girls...) They were hanging out with this girl who is a trouble maker....I know she is...because she went and step on a boys shoes...and then she tripped one of the boys when he was getting up.

So after 10 minutes...I got onto them....and the girl....

made them sit down....and I glared at the other girl the whole time...was it wrong of me yes...but do I care HELL NO!

So after the game my little brother...that wanted me to hold during the whole game...wanted to say good game...so I took him over and his brother gives him a rice crispy...This starts out a fight between the kids because all of them want it xD

My thoughts were "oh ******** we go now"
I pick up my little brother and start to carry him outside...as soon as I get there my mom is looking for the 7 year old...she told mom she was going to use the bathroom....she really went outside...I saw her and started to call her name...she runs off..(yes, that did make me panic...she is running and it dark outside and we are near a road.)

I told her when she gets home she has time alone...and she gets mad....so we start walking to the car and my dad gets out a box of rice crispy...he hands it over to the oldest girl and she throws one and tells the brother that is annoying her to fetch....my dad gets pissed off an takes the box away. He gives the boys theirs and she storms off the the cry pouting...so I have to get pass the cars with my 2 little sisters that are still beside me...because I hand over my brother to dad..so as soon as I get over the two girls that are with my mom are having a melt down...because they don't have a rice crispy...I get in the car and try to tell them that I have them one....but the younger one is just so loud...and it went on for a good 3 minutes....I lose it and start yelling and told her that she is being silly and I have one for her. Also that she wouldn't be getting it till she was done acting silly with the crying act....that made her cry more because she only heard "wouldn't be getting it" So I yelled her name....and said you will get one after you calm down....so she calmed down and the second to oldest girl told me I was mean...I told what is mean is stepping on people's shoes. That is when she got all pissed off and said she wasn't doing it....it was the 2nd to the youngest girl that did...So I went on and then she said " I only stepped on my brothers." So I said yeah, that is what I call being mean....he doesn't do that to you...and she told me out flat that "I really hate you." I said good, and if that's the case I will just return the birthday gift. (I wouldn't do that it was just something I said in the heat of the moment)

By this time the girl is calmed down after me yelling a bit sweatdrop
I give her the rice crispy treat and the oldest theirs....so the car is all quite and I know it is awkward because it is so quite....oh but lucky us...there was a drunk skate board guy...riding in the middle of the road....he flipped us off and that started the talking xD

anyway....we we got home I felt really bad for yelling at them....because I am thinking "Oh...crap I just messed up things for mom and dad...all these kids need to do is say they hate it here..."

I cried for awhile and called my mom to tell her sorry for blowing up on the kids....and when she picked up all the girls wanted to say sorry...mainly because they were shocked that I blew up like that XD

So yeah, everything is better now....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:01 pm
Aoi: What did you lose? Can I help you find it.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 pm
Roisu
Aoi: What did you lose? Can I help you find it.
What does this mean? I don't get it. Their not my kids. sad

If it's this bad how the hell am I going to make elementary school kids be quiet and do their school work? My mom does say that she think littler kids are easier to control than like teens.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games