Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:51 pm
User ImageHe had been the ideal image of what a 'right hand' should be. They had their sights on him, but likewise, he continued to do his duties with extremely loyalty. But the bottom line, was there was another he was loyal to. Bashira. A mother-like figure to him whom had brought him here, he helped care for her young and watch over them but he was not all of fame. No, he was quiet, surreal, loyal and determined. Merely a tool for their disposal, but today, the mission was simple. 'Enjoy yourself'- Emi had told him. The new Boss Lady to the pride. He didn't know how to figure out how to do so, Bashira urged him on fore her children were pushing adol hood and thus didn't need him nannying them anymore. He wasn't much for kids, so the idea still didn't strike him as content.

One of them however, told him that he remember a wooded area they had passed long ago. Segurue didn't know where else he would find himself in, so he left the pride to 'search' for said place. It was odd- being alone.. His tail waving to each side as he blankly followed suit of his mission. He was nothing but a tool.. Blank to this world, detached for the most part.. He didn't know how to appreciate the small things- everything since this point was dry and lifeless to him. Meaningless.

Finally he arrived, the sun was in front of him, and had sunk already half way in to the far away mountain peaks. Darkness was slowly creeping up his back, with dashes of purples and reds.. The wind was forceful, and had made nothing but his fur move with an equal flow.. While the trees dances madly to the wind's mercy.. The place seemed quiet.. He lifted his head over the small hill and the shadows were already out to play, but he greeted them with an emotionless stare...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 am
User Image

Over the past few weeks, the heat was seriously starting to get the best of her. And no matter how much she loved the open savannahs and skies with all of her heart and soul, she occasionally needed to give her body a break from the direct heat and sunlight every once in a while. Over the past few years, her body had begun to adapt and harden to the living conditions of being under the wide open skies, but there was still only so much that her body could handle, trained or not. Which, long story short, had lead Arashi to seek out the closest wooded area she could find; a place still rich with prey, yet sheltered enough to basically keep her out of the extreme heat.

And to further frustrate her on having to be temporarily living away from the open skies that she loved so much, the wooded areas were always much more dangerous than the savannah was, with felines of all kinds seeking refuge of the shades the wooded areas brought to the world. And that
meant that if she were to ever stumble across another predator's path, she would have to put up a somewhat aggressive act, which she despised doing. She personally thought that fear and anger didn't have to be the base line to drive others away, and rather, why couldn't it be a serious or businesslike talk for a few brief minutes other than hissing and spitting until they thought you were mean enough to not be worth their time.

And just on cue, she was correct. The figure was a little hard to see, the blacks camouflaged with the trees, and he was much closer than she had scented him. And he had an odd kind of air about him; he didn't look like the usual visitor to these areas, yet Arashi knew that you could never judge another by their coat. Oh well, time to act the part she supposed...

"What business do you have here?" she called out to the feline in a firm, bland voice.

Chi Sohma

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:02 pm
she spoke and he bowed his head respectfully. "Merely a vistor. If that is unallowed, I would have to ponder my next move." Slowly he approached and closed the distance between them, he was not interested in leaving yet. His stride was slow though, and precise and delicate, but not at all feminine.

Upon closer examination, he saw exhaustion written all over her face and body. Tilting his head just slightly, then returned it. They lived in a crater, and the wastelands he had to walk through to get there- the sun took no prisoners and killed many.. She looked as though she wouldn't be able to make the trip, not with how rough she looked. But thankfully he lifted his head, and easily spoke. "The sun is giving you a rest. I doubt you'd be able to take me on right now... not until you had some rest." It had been the most he spoke, in the roguelands that is.

Examining situations, and others was his expertise.. That's why he was about to be promoted to the second most important cheetah in his pride because of his observations but they had yet to know his cruel and sometimes twisted judgement calls. No one knew, not yet...

If it were not for his constant orders, he hadn't developed his self judgement yet. Maybe that was a good thing, and maybe.. one day he would find flaw in it. But who cared enough to look deeper anyways? As he came up to her, he stopped a few away, but close enough for one kick stride to get to her face. What would she be, someone he could speak to and possibly lead to water- or someone as dim-witted to leave to death. He would make his judgement soon, that is what he knew.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 am
The male cheetah didn't seem to pose a threat to her or her surroundings, and if anything since she had initiated the greetings, or more or less of what one may call her initial interaction with the male before her. And although he didn't pass as aggressive or a threat to her, she made sure to naturally keep her body somewhat tense and her gaze trained upon his body, keeping eye contact but doing her best to judge his body language. Yet she knew she was too tired to put up a fight, the feeling of the sun's rays still digging into her back, yet a fight was something she always did her best to avoid with absolutely anyone; and if anything, she still had the energy to merely run away.

Even to run away was not something she was planning on doing. She would hold her ground for as long as she could, even if it meant she had to share rude and uncharacteristic words, but this, too, was far from her intentions. This gentleman seemed neutral enough, and depending on certain situations, could possibly even grant her some knowledge of the landscape or neighboring prides or some of the common herd's movements in the area. Besides, it was refreshing to occasionally converse with other felines.

"I do not wish to do that at all, Sir," she spoke in return to him, her words steady and smoother from her first sentence. "I don't wish to start a fight. It is just how some must initiate conversation out here in these rouge lands, as I'm sure you understand already, Sir." Her voice became much quieter and gentle from before, especially with each pawstep closer he took to her. Naturally and unintentionally, her words were still quite bland and emotionless, but they still carried a dignified and gentleness in their tone as every syllable rung out. Now, she relaxed her body and slowly lowered herself onto her haunches, sitting down as she stared at the new male.

Chi Sohma

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:48 pm
"I was once in your shoes- yet those words seem logical. Not to me." Eyeing her, then let himself relax for a moment. "Your breathing suggests you hadn't had water in some time." Analyzing like a computer, if he knew what one was. Likewise, he saw every fiber of the female in front of him, every detail... The look in her eyes. "With the sun being relentless- I would suggest you make it to water with haste.. or... you will die within the next few hours." It was the wasteland around his pride, he knew that well. THAT was why their pride was so secretive- some never made it out of the wastelands immense heat. They'd get caught up and mangled by the rest of them. But- they had enough distance for a call to alert the pride, but far enough to not be seen immediately.

This girl was riding on thinner ice.

He didn't know whether to help... or let die. He tilted his head... Question his next move which then flowed out of him naturally.

"What's your name." Maybe something to remember her by if she did die. Or- if anyone came looking for her. Although he could doubt and dispute that. Not with how far out they were. Little game would linger this far neither, how she got here- could be anyone's guess. Her nails suggest she had been in many places, and the tares in her pads- with long walks and rough terrain. All these things, he took note of, especially body language which he was relieved to find out that she had calmed from her protective stance, he moved forward a bit more til he was close enough to take another few steps and be at her face..

He looked gentle, but he had nothing inside. No remorse, and no morals.. Something that those would find as restrictions. He wondered what she was like, even if he had guessed that maybe she wasn't as dimwitted as he may have thought. Surviving this long, was a feat afterall.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:17 pm
Like many others that approached her, she didn't trust this new person; especially with his odd demeanor and way of speaking to her (as well as his acute note taking senses). But more than anything, she could actually somewhat relate to him so far. Just like her, he focused on his company's body languages and words as well as kept his voice rather plain and serious, business oriented it seemed. Logical. Actually, this was the very first predator of any species that seemed to be the most similar to herself. Perhaps this would end up being somewhat interesting, after all. But still, something about his words seemed to be threatening, and each step closer that he got put her more and more on edge internally, for they both knew that she was winded from the sun and very dehydrated. They may both be cheetahs, and she may be a formidable sparring partner for your average cheetah, but if he decided to do something harmful or negative to her, she knew she would be very out of luck. But she had already tried her unnatural firm and somewhat aggressive front with this male, and with both of them just starting to relax themselves, she simply just wanted to return to speaking with her natural civil, bland tone of voice.

"Yes, Sir, that is correct," she admitted with ease in a respectful tone. She kept her mouth shut to avoid panting in his face, although her body moaned at her for not letting out the excess heat, and simply widened her nostrils to allow more air to enter and exit through her nose, instead. "The sun has indeed been beating strongly upon the earth recently. My goal has been to seek out something to drink, for it's been a few days since I've had the chance to drink some water. In my search, however, I've seemed to stray a bit farther than I expected, and now this area of the rouge lands is unfamilar to me." She briefly shook her coat, inwardly cursing her odd genetics to have given her extra fur. Cheetahs already had a sensitive body to heat, especially when hunting and running or any strenuous exercise for that matter, and occasionally shaking it helped to let some trapped heat escape from her body for a swift second or two.

After giving her fur a second or two to settle itself back down to an appropriate enough volume and flatness, she let her eyes rest daintily upon her new company, nonthreatening yet serious. "My name is Arashi, sir," she responded in a sort of bland monotone voice, however still being civil. "May I know your name, as well, sir?" she asked him in return in a polite yet businesslike tone. Even without having something to drink, it would be relaxing and still beneficial to her body to simply rest in the shade of the trees for the time being.

Chi Sohma
I'm so, so sorry for the wait! RL decided to pounce up on me like crazy these last 3-4 weeks!

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:46 pm
Watching her cause herself more strain was giving him a headache and pushing to firmly walk away so she could possibly die alone. See, the circle of life did that, this was around his land- not too far off and this wasteland was unforgiving. He knew that there were tunnels, maybe a few yards away that she could possibly take a drink but she wasn't moving herself to even attempt to save herself. Would she, if he hadn't been there? No, regardless. She wasn't moving, therefore- she was simply going to die here.

He waited for her, analyzed her speech and honed in on her specific details. They way her body was. How furry it was- how much more difficult it was to breath. Although he took these in to account, his own morals wouldn't allow the circle of life to be interrupted, not at least for a VERY good reason .

So far- she wasn't the best reason.

"Segurue." He stopped just a few feet away and sat on his hunches. "Although you don't have to remember- not in the condition you're in." He looked full, and lush. As if he were pampered where ever he had been. That was the pride life. Struggling wasn't natural- training was. "So... you are willing to die alone here than ask for directions- or a waterhole or even a spring." He didn't ask- he told her. As if to give her a hint. "Then it's worthless to hear another word. I apologize for the inconvenience, it is. I just do not understand how one does not fight- for survival. What I will do- is if I do happen upon your body and anyone asks, I will notify them. Thats- if anyone comes to find you." Bowing completely. "Good day my lady- I hope your instinct kicks in soon." Then started to walk away, it was in his nature- something had to interest him or entice why he would help someone if they already picked their path. She was at dangerous levels of heat... At least she was intelligent enough to talk with, but her actions were that he couldn't comprehend.

[.Silvr-Moon.]
Sorry for the late xD; so much has happened irl X3X

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces