Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:43 am
-MoomoolatteCha-
Baby Pandah

Hiya, I know you'd like this roleplay to be finished fairly soon. But I am working all week besides two days out of the week and its every week. I don't always have the strength to get onto the computer or reply to roleplays. I tried getting to them this past weekend but I just wasn't able to. I'll try to get to it as soon as possible. Sorry.. :/
No rush at all, I was just curious if you still wanted to continue. I'm not worried about finishing it right away, I just didn't know if you wanted to try still or not. :3 nO rush, I understand. <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:48 pm
Malaki started running off away from her. He noticed that she was getting more cracks in her skin.He was confused with why her skin started cracking like it did.Malaki didn't like the thought of her being hurt."Why does it do that?"He questioned her because he was a bit concerned."We should, I don't want Risti hurting anymore." He gave a slightly pouted face.Shaking his head he tried to think of a game."I don't know many..." Malaki was happy to see that she gained a smile on her face,it made him feel a lot better. She was alright,but her cracking skin still concerned him.

Baby Pandah

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:05 am
"It doesn't hurt...at least not all the time...I don't know why it happens," she said and blushed more. She could see the concern on his face and felt embarrassed because of it. She hadn't met many others yet, and she wondered if this is what she would continually have to face throughout her life. Was there no one else like her out there? For a moment she envied Malaki and his perfect appearance. His family was probably perfect, too unlike hers. But that wasn't his fault. She smiled at him again, stifling her curiosity about their differences temporarily. "We could look at the clouds and see what shapes they form?" she suggested. That sounded safe and even relaxing.

She looked at the sky, trying to spot a fun cloud. "Look! That one looks like a...." she tilted her head and frowned, deciding not to tell him what she had seen in the cloud. It looked like a knife. She had seen one of her mother's before. She wasn't sure if he'd ever seen one, but if he had she was sure it would scare him if she pointed out the cloud shaped knife. "It looks like a carrot!" she said, searching for a similar image and feeling a little less on edge after doing so.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces