Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Naraku's Lair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

Kino giggled at the young girl. "I'm not sure what they'll have. But it does smell good, whatever it is." She turned to the door and sniffed. She couldn't make out the smell to save her life. She smiled at Lorelai and helped her up. "Well, who spiked your drink?" Kino couldn't hold in the laugh. She wrapped an arm around Lorelai's shoulders and led her to the door. "Come on Lori-chan. Let's figure out where this food is." She sniffed, unable to remember which way the dining room was. She vaguely remembered how oddly they both felt before bed, but brushed it off as a result of the ambush.

GreeneyedPhantom

((Sorry! I totally forgot about Gaia for a bit sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:08 pm
Tsuki7893

Lorelai was still merely half awake and slightly out of it while giving her friend a lopsided grin as she replied, "Eh? Nobody spiked anything far as I know." Lorelai gave a cavernous yawn as she explained, "Reckon I just had a bad dream last night. Doesn't happen very often, but it's not th' first time I've woken up groggy from a bad night's sleep. Can never seem to r'member what I dreamed about that put me in such a state either." Lorelai gave another yawn as she managed to put one foot in front of the other without tripping thanks to Kino's help. She grinned at Kino in thanks as she joked, "I just hope I don't fall asleep and do a faceplant in my plate. That'd be embarrassing."

(( blaugh That's okay, life happens.))  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:48 am
---NARAKU---
User Image

The fake Naraku settled in wait. Finally, he summoned a servant to direct the ladies to the room. Settling, back, he closed his eyes in thought. The original would definitely not want to exactly lure this out to long. Perhaps he would lure the full fox out and put her under, marking her as his intended. A feral smile appeared briefly. He would enjoy that. Afterwards, he'd complete his taint of the halfbreed. He knew they were coming. Oh to destroy their minds...

the real Naraku was settled watching the others through Kanna's mirror. He smirked darkly. Oh they would make this fun. Perhaps he needed to pull in a few more pawns. Hm... Perhaps. Rising, he raised his voice. "Kagura. You go with Kanna to the village. Take all they care for the most. Bring them." Kagura appeared, appearing sullen. She bowed before fading away. Their end was coming. Turning, he rose and went to Kohaku. "Go to your sister boy. Pretend you remember." He cackled darkly. Kohaku nodded and went to his sister. As he entered, he rushed towards her. "Sister..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image
Sango the Demon Slayer

Sango had been on the verge of passing out, her body shaking from exhaustion and agony as she stood there. Her gaze lifted though as she heard Kohaku's voice and she smiled slightly before saying, "Kohaku, we both need to get out of here before Naraku comes back. Unbind me and we can get out of here." Although Sango was doubtful she could make it out of here, she'd make sure that Kohaku had one hell of a shot of getting out of Naraku's grasp. Sango looked to her belongings that were piled in the far corner of the room and then looked to Kohaku, so glad that he remembered her and that he was here and talking to her. Although she couldn't hug him like she desperately wanted to.  

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:49 pm
Kohaku moved next to Sango and gently touched her almost afraid. Suddenly tears appeared in his eyes. "Why did you give in sister? Why didn't you protect me from him?" His hands had clamped down on some of her wounds in his pain. He slumped to the ground. The chains came loose to allow Sango some movement. His sobs filled the dungeon chamber.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:46 am
User Image
Sango the Demon Slayer

Sango looked at Kohaku as he began to cry and he questioned her giving in and why she hadn't protected him. Tears began to appear in Sango's eyes before she said, "I did everything that I could Kohaku, I'm sorry but I can help you escape him now. Just unbind me and we can go." Sango had felt her chains relax a bit without Kohaku even touching them but her focus returned to Kohaku as the sound of his sobs filled the room and Sango spoke with concern but a sense of sternness, "Kohaku, we need to get out of here. What would father say if he saw his only son acting like this please." Sango started to pull harshly on the chains, or at least as much as she could muster with her fragile arms.  

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

Kino smiled and gave Lorelai a half-hug. When she felt like she was completely lost, someone rounded a corner. He approached the two girls. "My lord sent me to fetch you for breakfast, but I'd feared the worst when I found your rooms empty." He offered a smile. "Follow me please." Kino wasn't too fond of the way this servant looked, but the ache in her belly was too much to ignore. She looked at Lorelai and nodded toward the servant. "Let's go." She smiled at the fox girl.

GreeneyedPhantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:07 pm
Tsuki7893

Lorelai wasn't certain whether or not she liked the looks of Onigumo's servant either, but shrugged it off. Perhaps she was simply overthinking things and was still a little on edge after being jumped by demons. Shrugging it off as paranoia and the fact she wasn't entirely awake yet, Lorelai put her arm around Kino's shoulder's in a friendly one-armed hug of her own to show comradery as she kept pace with Kino and followed after the servant. She gave a small yawn as she absently stated, "I wonder how Gramps and the others are doing. I hope they aren't too worried about us."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:08 am
User Image
__________xxKeita Hideyoshi
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ _____________________

"Everyone tells me I'm a reincarnation of some Hakushin guy, but their wrong. I am me."

Possessions: 1 Jewel Shard (Constantly being purified)
With: Sango

Having been knocked unconscious once Kagura had taken him, all he could remember was Kouga's face as he was taken away. Kagura had taken him underground through one of the secret entrances, thus keeping him away from the girls who had been kidnapped. However, Kagura did have to drag his body past Sango's cage before smirking wickedly at the girl and her predicament. Once Keita was chained to the wall, Kagura left his bow and arrows in separate corners of the room away from where he could even remotely reach. His head hurt badly and as he slowly came into consciousness he began to yell. "Let me out of here! Kouga and Inuyasha will be here any minute to get you!" Only his arms were cuffed and he couldn't move his feet enough to even think about trying to climb backwards up the wall like he had done in school to get past a prank.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:37 pm
Kohaku pulled back. "No sister. You failed me. You failed your people." Kohaku reared back and slapped Sango across the face. His eyes had gone blank once more. Stepping back, he turned away and left.

---NARAKU---
User Image

Naraku stepped out of the shadows chuckling towards Sango. How fun that was to see her brother turn his back on her. Now though, he had a new toy. The boy had a shard of the Shikon Jewel. He released his miasma, soaking the jewel with his darkness. Pulling it back, he watched as it began to purify itself. This would not do. Suddenly, his gaze moved to the bow in the corner. He remembered that bow. Closing his eyes, he summoned an old... tool. The spirit of Hakushin suddenly appeared. The darkness of the spirit was almost as bad as his own aura. "See your reincarnation Hakushin. He claims a life that belongs to you." Naraku motioned to Keita. He chuckled as the ghost surged forward and entered the boy. Naraku sent some of his miasma toward him to help taint the jewel shard. Soon they would all die. He glanced toward Sango. "You'll be next dear Taijya." His gaze turned back to Keita to watch the show.

Upstairs the fake Naraku had eaten a nice meal with the girls. He had played a story about one of his enemies finding him this morning and had played a sad story about everything. He was glad they had bought it. He was now out walking with Kino and wooing her. He had told her that he had been wishing to find someone once again that could be a mother to Kanna and a companion for himself. He was playing it pretty good. "As you can see Lady Kino, I have been entirely alone so much, I do not exactly know how to speak with a female anymore."

Angel_Arianas
Captain

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 am
User Image
__________xxSaint Hakushin

"Everyone tells me I'm a reincarnation of some Hakushin guy, but their wrong. I am me."

Possessions: 1 Jewel Shard (Defiled)
With: Sango and Naraku
Keita - Possessed by Saint Hakushin's Spirit

Watching as events unfolded between Sango and some boy, he stared hard at the boy and quickly took note of the shard within his neck. It was hard to tell the state of the shard itself, but what was strange to him, was that a human was using the shard's power, but wasn't corrupted or showing any strange signs. However, when the boy slapped Sango across the face, his expression grew worse. "Sango! Sango, are you okay?" Everyone in their group had said her name enough times for him to memorize it, but she was chained up and being attacked while she could not defend herself. How low could that boy possibly steep. Even if she was a prisoner, she did not deserve that type of treatment. Unfortunately, before he could ask to see if Sango could try and remotely grab one of his arrows, an ominous dark presence caused his body to tremble for a moment before the figure came out of the shadows. "I'm shaking..Get a grip Keita..."

Mentally repeating those words, he managed to stop his shaking just as the male walked over to him. The Sacred jewel was in his pack, and as the male took it from him, he was quick to hold his breath as a purple gas filled the area around him and the shard. Looking at the shard itself, he watched as it was slowly defiled, yet when the male pulled it away, it purified itself almost immediately. Smirking at the males dissatisfaction, he followed his eyes over to his bow. What was he planning, and why did he need him? As he prepared to question why he was brought to the strange location they were in, a dark ghost-like figure appeared in the room besides the male. The darkness around the spirit was enough to make him want to throw up, but was truly frightened him was the name the male spoke. "H-Hakushin...?" questioned Keita quietly as the specter began to move closer and closer to him. Immediately in a state of panic, he began to struggle and pull his arms back and forth in an attempt to break free from his chains, but as the spirit got closer, it seemingly began to enter his body.

Unable to stop the spirit from entering is body, he could hear the vicious screams for control inside of his head, and as he fought to keep conscious, his head slumped downwards as his eyes closed. The Shikon Jewel Shard turned a dark black color as Keita's body no longer moved. Within his subconscious, Keita remained in a feeble position with his arms wrapped tightly around his legs. It was dark and he couldn't see anything, and the cold space around him was enough to make him not wish to open his eyes. When Keita's head finally lifted upright again, his blue eyes had gone blank to show that the boy had been completely taken over by the spirit of Saint Hakushin. A small breath was taken, as though he ha never breathed before in his life, before a voice that did not belong to Keita came through.

"This body.. It's power rivals that of my own. With it, I shall strike those who willingly offered me up in order to save their own lives.." The voice was lined with hatred and betrayal, while his facial expression conveyed that of a deep pleasure for what was to come. As a corpse he had developed a remote telekinesis (taken from the wiki), and within Keita's body, it was limited to what he could touch. The shackles binding his hands were broken and as he brought his arms back down, he looked to Naraku before grabbing his bow and arrows. The feel of his bow was enough to bring a wicked smile to his face. "To live is to die and to die is to live. Pure has become Impure, Impure has now become Pure...Naraku. For reestablishing that which I had lost, I shall lend you my aid. Possession over this body informs me that a group of demons, and a priestess are headed for you now. Shall I put an end to them?" questioned Hakushin as he gripped his bow tighter.

Now more than ever, he wished to test the limits of his Spiritual Powers. The boy's body was young, and with this great mobility, there was no telling what he could do with his powers now. For once in a long time, he would feel the joy of living, by taking the lives of those who were in pursuit of the girl Naraku had chained up. The once pure priest, had been completely defiled and sought retribution. For now, he would wait for an answer until moving on his own.

OOC: This was fun to write...^^ Hope everything is okay.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:37 am
---NARAKU---
User Image

Naraku couldn't stop the laughter that escaped as Hakushin took complete control. He breathed in deeply. Ahh, he loved this horror that would befall the small group advancing. "I know very well of the group that advances towards us. I have been awaiting their arrival quite eagerly. Not only do I have this lovely slayer here, I have their two other dear friends upstairs. Taunt them for now. Lead them closer. Their end will be soon. As night falls, they will reach my palace and their end will come then." Naraku's eyes glittered maliciously.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:55 am
User Image
Sango the Demon Slayer

Sango lowered her head at her brother's words, they were true; she'd failed them, all of them. She winced as he slapped her but she remained silent. Sango was drawn out of her self pity when Keita was brought in and she watched as the spirit appeared and soon after disappeared into Keita, taking over his body in a matter of moments. Sango was trembling violently, partially in pain as well as anger. She pulled as hard as she could on the chains that bound her but all that did was leave her exasperated and tired. Being bound here and unable to do anything was the hardest on Sango aside from everything that her brother had done. Sango slumped forward in the chains as though she'd passed out but she had a plan. Surely Naraku would want to antagonize her some more but he'd have to come closer to make her look at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image
__________xxSaint Hakushin

Possessions: 1 Jewel Shard (Defiled)
With: Sango and Naraku
Keita - Possessed by Saint Hakushin's Spirit

It seemed as though the male was always ready for everything that came, and for that, he could not help but sneer as he adjusted his bow on his shoulder. "Consider it done then." spoke Hakushin as he walked out from the area and up to the very top of the castle itself. It was time to play with his new body and friends. Once he was on top of the roof, he took a good look at his bow, and then pulled an arrow out of the quiver to examine it as well. Notching the arrow back, he waited for the demons to reach the castle to begin his assault.

OOC:

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash