Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halo/Red vs Blue: New era of Soldiers

Back to Guilds

((This is not the mainstream RvB, this is about 100 years after that old spartans died that means all original RvB character are dead)) 

Tags: halo, redvsblue, Roosterteeth, Adventure, Action 

Reply Freelance HQ
Recovery freelance HQ: The Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:15 pm
hunter-eagle

User Image

Adam stood there, he had heard stories like that before people going to amazing lengths to get revenge. He listened to every word with an indifferent expression, he had known Elena for 8 years and never once asked her why she did it. He lowered his head and looked downwards not noticing Elena covering a tear that had fallen, "I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure he was an excellent father" he said with a hint of concern, he wasn't looking at Elena, his arms crossed and he was still leaning on the walk. Looking up slowly, he heard her make a joke to lighten the mood, a smirk started on his face "Only if the tank was low on fuel and didn't have treads" he teased walking past her and turning the treadmill off as it had be running this entire time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:24 pm
DarkBlaven

User ImageElena giggles lightly. "Well, real Spartans wouldn't even need a tank anyway." Then she looks at her feet. "It's just that every time I've reacted in my typical fashion, I've wanted to tell you why. I've wanted to get that off my chest for the last four years." Elena lays down on the bench, covering her eyes with her arm. "Well, I'm emotionally drained. I think I'll take a nap now."
She looks over at Adam one more time and speaks in a serious tone, "He was a good father. He taught me everything I know about flying and mechanics. That's why I needed to avenge him. He deserved that much from me." Elena then goes back to covering her eyes with her arm.

((Last post for tonight. I'm tired so the above post may not make any sense. I'm not really sure right now.))  

hunter-eagle

Dapper Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:36 pm
hunter-eagle

User Image

Adam grabbed a towel he had lying on one of the handles on the treadmill whipping it over his shoulder and shrugging as Elena continued her usual snarky response, "I always figured you were the mysterious past kind of person, you know like all those soldiers on the field are acting like lately?" he replied, musing to himself about the people with unknown pasts and watching as Elena placed her head on the bench, shaking his own head, grabbing his bottled water off of the same bench and walking to the door, he didn't want to disturb Elena's nap, she had a tendency to sleep in just about every room in the base, although then again he usually made his nest in the mess hall, control or the barracks, and then there was that one incident where the director found Adam asleep in his office sitting in his chair behind his desk.

Adam pulled the door open to the hallway and started walking out towards the barracks, sipping from his water bottle lightly and putting a hand into his shorts' pocket.

-Exit to Recovery Freelance HQ: Male Barracks, page 1-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
Elena laid still on the bench. Yet, inside her mind, there was only turmoil. She was dreaming of what exactly happened in that base on that fateful day...

A voice crackled over her Pelican's radio. She had hijacked the rebels relatively insecure comms as she forced her way into their landing bay. "Intruder in landing bay C!" the voice cried. She didn't care. Their useless 'alert' would only serve to get more of them killed even faster. She landed her Pelican and revved up it's main frontal gun. She let the rebels line up with their stolen assault rifles and various other weaponry, futilely attempting to damage her Pelican with their pitiful strikes against the Pelican's strong hull. After a few moments, the rebels realized their mistake and almost managed to retreat back behind the hangar bay door.

Almost.

No one escaped Elena's fury as she unloaded the Pelican's main gun. She rained steel death upon them. After a few short moments, it was over. They were all dead. She jumped out of her Pelican and stalked forward, picking up a magnum from one of the corpses before walking forward into the facility, carrying her stolen Havok nuke. The dream fades to darkness...

Suddenly, she can see again. She is holding a magnum to a rebel's head. He was disarmed. She had disarmed him, and it was his magnum. She remembered now, her's had run out during the fight, and now she was standing before a defenseless man, pleading for his life. All that Elena could muster at that point was a growl. She felt her hand squeeze the trigger.

The dream fades once more...

Elena woke up with a start, covered in cold sweat. She had began to flail, and she fell off of the bench with a crash. "N...Never coming clean about anything ever again..."
Elena slowly pulled herself up off the ground, still drenched in sweat and shaking slightly before she refocused herself. She then slowly walked to the female barracks.

-Exit - Freelancer Female Barracks - Page 2-  

hunter-eagle

Dapper Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
Freelance HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash