10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 pm
Chi Sohma
Cani would be interested in romeo / juliet plot. LOL
User Image
Tuna here would like to find a lassy. He's one of the types that tries to be big and bad since he has brothers and a whole pride to show off to and follow. But really he is rather naive about things or how to treat a lady.

Black Sam wants to meet up with his brother SParrow =w= ;;;... And see how they get along. Black sam is like a prince, always kind and gentle and aims to be a good captain. He has one follower ( Tuna above, ) that doesn't fully believe in his kind ways. So Sam is a little troubled even if he doesn't agree with Jack's Behavior. XD He'd probably try to get some advice LOL
User Image
I believe we have a fling to do with Sam and Black Molly and him joining her as First Mate, I dropped the ball but if your still after it, I can start something up biggrin

Sure I'm still good with Black Molly and Sam 8DD I love the idea of them.<3

XD Jakk would probably enjoy pretending he knows how to give advice too haha!

I also may have a female for the Romeo/Juliet thing, depending on what you are wanting? 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Chi Sohma
Cani would be interested in romeo / juliet plot. LOL
User Image
Tuna here would like to find a lassy. He's one of the types that tries to be big and bad since he has brothers and a whole pride to show off to and follow. But really he is rather naive about things or how to treat a lady.

Black Sam wants to meet up with his brother SParrow =w= ;;;... And see how they get along. Black sam is like a prince, always kind and gentle and aims to be a good captain. He has one follower ( Tuna above, ) that doesn't fully believe in his kind ways. So Sam is a little troubled even if he doesn't agree with Jack's Behavior. XD He'd probably try to get some advice LOL
User Image
I believe we have a fling to do with Sam and Black Molly and him joining her as First Mate, I dropped the ball but if your still after it, I can start something up biggrin

Sure I'm still good with Black Molly and Sam 8DD I love the idea of them.<3

XD Jakk would probably enjoy pretending he knows how to give advice too haha!

I also may have a female for the Romeo/Juliet thing, depending on what you are wanting? 8D

If you have a girl for the romeo and juliet plot, be my guess for my first boy I listed, Tuna ;D

and awsome. I set one up, then you the other one?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:50 am
Shall I start Samous and Black Molly rp to get their plot going?

User Image

Also- if you wanting to play romeo juliet, Tuna is the one i was talking about >

User Image

But he isnt TOO much of a romeo but he tries. XD

Wanna get the ball rolling~ like sooooon
So let me know whats up and ill start them today

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items