Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] An Unlikely Meeting (Astraea x Sastimos)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
The young mare hadn't been out in a good while. She had been training and practicing her herd duties, so her time outside the herd had been limited lately. This wasn't a bad thing, but it did keep her confined a little bit. Sighing to herself, she wandered through the herd lands feeling a little tired from such a long day. Once again she wasn't going to venture out, but instead she was going to see if there was anything anyone needed within the boundaries of the herd.

She doubted anyone was going to need someone because it was a rare occasion that it ever happened. Most of the herd was fully capable of doing things on their own and if they needed something they usually did it on their own. This caused her to huff as she walked further and further before her feet came to a tired halt. She looked up at the trees towering above her and stared at them for a couple minutes. It was beautiful and she always stopped to look at things like this. Life was too short to not take notice in the things that mattered.

As if knowing time was up, she began walking down the long path again before giving a shake of her head. Something different was in the air. She could feel it, but she didn't know for sure. She stopped walking once more and looked around seeing something in the distance. Who or what it was, she didn't really know. Maybe this was the new herd member she had been hearing about lately? Either way she was on her guard just in case it was someone or something else.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:21 pm
User ImageHe was lost. He knew he was what most would call "lost". The Maheo herd lands were much larger than he had expected...or more confusing. He wasn't sure which one. Either way, he didn't mind. He didn't feel lost. It was beautiful here, and he was finally a part of something. He had been so tired of being alone and having to wander about aimlessly. He was used to being on his own, aside from the spirits that had guided him to the Maheo herd. They understood him here, and even though he couldn't see the other herd mates now, he knew he was far from alone. He glanced around, beauty everywhere. This was the perfect place for meditation. He stood under one of the towering trees, shuffling his feet momentarily and adjusting his wings on his back. Once he was comfortable, he bent his head, leaned against the tree and tried to absorb its energy. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Tell me the secrets of the forest, tree spirit. More deep breaths. He began to hum lightly, swaying and lulling himself into a deep trance.

A breeze caught his mane, and the bells weaved into the braids of his tail sang out to him cheerfully. Ahh there you are. He said to the spirit. He couldn't see it. No. And most would call him crazy. But oh, he felt it. He knew it was there. How he wished he could see the dance of the tree spirit. He imagined flashes of deep green in wisps and soft swirls. Of course, he would never know what they looked like, would never hear their stories until he became one with them. Someday I will speak to you in full. I have so many questions to ask you. At least he could partially connect with them now. He breathed in the scent of the leaves and the moss, and felt the heartbeat of the earth beneath him, humming all the while.

The soft thud of footsteps on the ground interrupted his thought process for a moment, but they became a part of the connection and he barely noticed them in his trance. He felt the spirits turning towards the sounds however, and he could not help himself. He opened his eyes slowly, the spirit world fading away and the physical world crashing back to reality. He thought he heard a whooshing noise in his ears, and felt like he was falling, but corrected himself after realizing he had just been swaying too fast in his trance. He ruffled his wings, plucked a feather, and looked around for the owner of the footsteps. Ahead, he caught a flash of silvery and purple hair, purple beads, and a short tail that resembled that of a deer's. She was passing, almost floating past him it seemed. She looked like a spirit herself. He wondered if she knew of his presence, even though she was looking the other way. He swished his tail and adjusted his wings slightly, waiting to see if she would notice he was there. He didn't want to startle her by yelling out, she would notice him in time. Surely she was a member of the herd, and would notice any foreign object in her territory. He closed his eyes and hummed again, waiting eagerly to meet his herd mate.

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:10 pm
The young mare continued to observe the figure in the distance making her a little more cautious then usual. Though this didn't stop her from walking slowly over to the individual. He was rather different looking, but something about him just made her feel like he was part of the herd. Of course she wasn't sure and when she thought of that, she halted her movements. She was only a few meters away from him and she could see his whole figure as clear as the night sky that was forming about the two of them. "You seem very familiar...do I know you?" She asked tilting her head to the side before going into her eerie quiet behavior once more. This was typical of her and honestly she wasn't one to just ask tons of questions. It wasn't her style.

She took in everything about the stallion. He was going to be a hard one to forget anyway because of his look. "Why are you in my family's herd lands..? Don't you know it could be dangerous for you?" She asked him giving him a long emotionless stare. She didn't know this stallion or what he was about. If Gabriel or Jeremiah found out a trespasser was about, he would be feeling the hurt. They didn't like outsiders and trespassers were just as annoying. So they dealt with them accordingly. She was a little nervous that this was going to happen with this stallion. "Stay close to me if you don't want something bad to happen." She spoke softly and brief to him before walking away down the path slowly. Maybe if he stuck around her it would keep him safe?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 am
He peeked an eye open, and then the other, and stopped humming. He grinned and followed her as she walked away down the path. Her confirmation of being a herd member reassured him that it was safe to follow. "I am not worried about any danger. With the spirits to guide me and my herd to protect me, I am always safe," he said nodding, hinting to her that it was ok to trust him because he too was a member of the herd. Although, he was surprised that she had offered her protection before knowing that he was not dangerous. Perhaps the spirits told her he was safe. Yes, that had to be it.

All the same he stayed close by her side, just as she had suggested. What an interesting creature she was. He studied her moves, her quiet voice, her purple beads. How intriguing! He closed his eyes once more, begging the spirits to tell him her name, but this didn't last for long because he did not want to run into any of the large trees. He would know her name in time. He was so excited to meet one of the herd members for the first time. He wondered where she was going, and what adventure the spirits had planned for them on this fine day. He noticed a dull silence filling the air, and decided to put a stop to that. "Where are we going?" he asked tentatively. He wondered if she would ask him to go away when she realised he was safe in the herd lands. He hoped this wasn't the case, because he really needed someone to show him around. "Can you give me a tour?" he asked hopefully, assuming she was native to the herd's territory.

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:38 am

P o k e:
Extending a few pokes to my seemingly dying RPs.
No rush, just a reminder. <3
I completely understand RL is busy.

XxPrimevalPandaxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:01 pm
(( Sorry about taking so long to respond. xD Her muse is fickle sometimes ))

This stallion was a little odd and more so, she was alright with that. She wasn't exactly the most normal Soquili out there either so having him here only made her feel a little more comfortable. The more she walked the more she wondered where exactly she was going. They were pretty close to the families territory and he seemed like he was ready to be fully involved with the family in any way he possibly could. "We are going into the family territory." She said in a cold tone of voice as they made there way deeper and deeper into the woods. Her light blue eyes glistening in the darkening forest around her. She wondered what this stallion was about and if he really wanted to be dedicated.

"A tour? There isn't much to tour." She spoke honestly before walking into the main herd area. "This is the meeting area. It's usually where my father speaks with others in the herd." She signaled him to the right showing an opening to what appeared to be a grove looking area. "That is where the mares rest. The stallions in the herd don't really have a designated place mainly because they are protectors." She shrugged and gave him a more serious look. "Why are you so interested in my family's herd? What do you have to offer us?" She asked him pointedly before looking into the distance as if waiting for him to answer.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:47 pm
"There is much to tour if one does not know the boundaries and territories of the herd," he said in a polite tone, "the spirits can only give so much guidance." He chuckled lightly, looking at the woods around them.

"I am interested because your family has accepted me as a herd member. A teacher of meditation. I can help others to connect with the spirits. Though I do not see them or speak to them, I know they exist, and I can feel them and listen to them through meditation," he said, deciding now would be a good time to tell her why he was here and who he was. "My name is Sastimos, may I ask yours?" he asked humbly and smiled at her after bowing slightly.

She was right to be weary of him, he was a stranger to most of the other herd members. By her slight air of suspicion he was glad he had met her and not another member of the family. He knew other members would perhaps not be so polite. But he liked it here all the same, and he couldn't wait to get to know the others of the herd, even if it took years for him to meet them all. He was so happy to have a purpose and a home, it almost brought him to tears. He blinked at her excitedly, waiting to hear her name. Hers would be the first on a long list of new friends and acquaintances. He silently thanked the spirits again for the opportunity.

XxPrimevalPandaxX

((Sorry that took so long!!))  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces