Here's what ya need to know xD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darian Katrina
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:59 pm
My name is Darian Katrina i love to play piano, sing, hang with friends, and party biggrin i am easy to talk and get along with i love to make new friends i have played gaia for more than a year now smile i love the few friends i have and honestly im do not regret anything i have ever done if ya really want to know more just talk to me smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:22 pm
Nice post ! and yeah I'm sure as we all talk to one another we will get to know each other very much

BBC^^  

-_- Synful Leanin -_-
Captain

Greedy Seeker

Darian Katrina
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:02 pm
yeah im sure we will heart hope this group turns out great smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:31 pm
Im starchan better call me star I keep the boys in place and im one of the best at drawing anime and playing video games. If you play pokemon then we need to battle and I make anime videos and take pictures. This can all be seen on my profile.
If you want me to make you an avi art its 20k if you need a discount send me a message. =w=  

xxx starchan xxx
Crew

Fluffy Bunny

6,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Lover 100

-_- Synful Leanin -_-
Captain

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:02 pm
xxx starchan xxx
Im starchan better call me star I keep the boys in place and im one of the best at drawing anime and playing video games. If you play pokemon then we need to battle and I make anime videos and take pictures. This can all be seen on my profile.
If you want me to make you an avi art its 20k if you need a discount send me a message. =w=

Nice well wellcome to BBC =p  
-Real Niggas-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff